Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

Damn, are you serious?

Watch this short clip, should answer your question:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Reb, you implyin' something like the 142 per cent turnout in Port St Lucie County, Fl that Representative Allen West is disputing? BTW, fr has a report up right now, don't know how reliable, that enough military votes turned up too late to be counted in the election, but enough to have given the vote and possibly the election to Mitt Romney. According to the report the military absentee ballots sat in a stateside warehouse for a month and were then bundled up, labeled as ammunition and sent to Afghanistan. The sewage created by this administration in its efforts to remain in office just keeps flowing out. There's so much sewage they can't possibly keep it contained.

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

What does that even mean "outreach?" There were plenty of black Republicans you are just repeating a story line.

The question is what has obama offered them?
14.1% unemployment and more workers to an already limited jobs economy.
Next.

Yep. That's why. It's because we are all on the Democratic plantation and white liberals are our masters and if we ever forget it we have millions of Republicans/Conservatives to remind us at every turn.:lol:

LOL. There is nothing Obama could have done to lose the black vote. In fact, OJ would be a shoe in as well. :badgrin:

Oook let's just ignore the fact kerry and gore got most of the black vote as well. Around 95% each....
Blacks tend to vote dem and only democrat.
So you are a retard,and you made a stupid thread.

Yep. That's why. It's because we are all on the Democratic plantation and white liberals are our masters and if we ever forget it we have millions of Republicans/Conservatives to remind us at every turn.:lol:

If you're honest which you aren't you'll admit I'm right.

Next.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?

This is my favorite

The democrat party will always have a block black vote so long as they remain largely uneducated and miserable.

Last edited by a moderator:

No,they are all on one of more social programs..........

Next.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?
Who gave them amnesty even after congress could not pass the dream act? Of course this is obama's fault he added the new numbers with his executive order.

No you are not right and my statement was sarcasm, but keep thinking it and saying it it helped the Republicans win this time.

Oook let's just ignore the fact kerry and gore got most of the black vote as well. Around 95% each....
Blacks tend to vote dem and only democrat.
So you are a retard,and you made a stupid thread.

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary in 2008. There is most certainly a racial component involved in their support of him. Anyone who denies this is purposely sticking their head in the sand. It is, however, certainly not the only reason.

Forum List

Back