Something people knew already

• Banned
Tom-Tomorrow-plutocrats-and-trump.png

more truth

Yes the less educated that think he can make the country go back to the 50's

Trumps’s Chumps: The Donald Is Conning The Older And Less Educated, Research Finds

Trumps's Chumps: The Donald Is Conning The Older And Less Educated, Research Finds

Yes indeed. Thee folks are old and uneducated:

Here's some more folks who support Trump:

SOFREP Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Military & Veterans Support Trump over Hillary | SOFREP
Cannon fodder love flag-waving chicken-hawks. They are not very smart, hence, cannon fodder.

Trumps’s Chumps: The Donald Is Conning The Older And Less Educated, Research Finds

Trumps's Chumps: The Donald Is Conning The Older And Less Educated, Research Finds

Yes indeed. Thee folks are old and uneducated:

Here's some more folks who support Trump:

SOFREP Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Military & Veterans Support Trump over Hillary | SOFREP
Cannon fodder love flag-waving chicken-hawks. They are not very smart, hence, cannon fodder.

Show your balls then. The next time you see a soldier with a screaming eagle patch on his sleeve, walk up to him and tell him he's just cannon fodder to you. Be a real man once in your miserable little worthless life.

The choice will be either Hillary or Donald, so I will vote for Gary instead... A true educated person would have supported Kasich or Webb, but now I live in the generation of Twitter and reality shows and the average person is as educated as the pimple on my ass...

Forum List

Back