Something For Which To Be Grateful

China makes a woman sterile after they have had their one child quota.

No they don't. That happens - rarely - in rural areas where local officials overstep their authority. Even once, ever, is unforgiveable, but it is not accurate to try and make it seem like national policy. Enforcement of the one-child policy in general is easing as the country starts to see the unintended consequences materialize. (despite the hysterical proclamations of the 'overpopulation' chicken littles)

Actually, when real genocide takes place it usually is national policy.

Actually, when real genocide takes place it usually is national policy.

I would like for you to show me one example where genocide was published as national policy. Yes...even Hitler's Jewish Halocaust. I know we called it genocide and I know it was genocide but what did German citi ens know about it

The fact that he raised taxes instead of cutting them didn't have anything to do with it

You people are such a fuckin' farce.

Tax rates right now are lower than they were 50 years ago and the Republican party has pledged not to increase them. Wait...it will cost them the election. You can't fuck over people like that and not pay for it.

The fact that he raised taxes instead of cutting them didn't have anything to do with it
not much ...the People who took a chance and invested in a new Medium were responsible and some made Billions many made Millions......if Bush Sr. would have won the Election he would have looked good.....even if you were President at that time you would have looked good......

You people are such a fuckin' farce.

and who the fuck is YOU PEOPLE?....they seem to be in every thread.....:eusa_eh:

Like I said...30%-40% of the people who will vote for Obama either can't afford a computer or don't know how to use one. A lot of them can't even speak good english. You people get on here and cajole and stroke one another and like Fox News lie to one another and go to bed feeling like you've been to church. Hang around...like Yogi said, "It Ain't Over Till It's Over"
oh ok....so that is who the YOU people are....got ya......your living up to what i read about you here Cammy.....keep up the good work.....

You make the same mistake that many stupid people do in assuming everyone else is as stupid as you are. Did you think I wouldn't 'notice' that you tried to change the terms of the question? Now it's about "published"? and all citizens being aware of it (conveniently unquantifiable)?

In any case: Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps | UK news | The Guardian

Like I said....national policy in print. You can't do it. Go ahead and admit it. Nothing's ever been official inless it was written and approved by officials.

You make the same mistake that many stupid people do in assuming everyone else is as stupid as you are. Did you think I wouldn't 'notice' that you tried to change the terms of the question? Now it's about "published"? and all citizens being aware of it (conveniently unquantifiable)?

In any case: Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps | UK news | The Guardian

Like I said....national policy in print. You can't do it. Go ahead and admit it. Nothing's ever been official inless it was written and approved by officials.

You didn't read the link I provided, did you? And NO, by the way, your clumsy attempt at moving the goal posts is still not working. Read the link.

Something For Which To Be Grateful

The people of Washington State finally took democrats out of the liquor business.

The people of Washington State, told the democrats no you can not give away your responsibilities to an unelected commission to hide from the tough votes.

Keep running fleebaggers.

You didn't read the link I provided, did you? And NO, by the way, your clumsy attempt at moving the goal posts is still not working. Read the link.

I did read the link and nowhere in it did it say Hitler and his cronies published their policy. I had read other things over the last 65 years which said the German people had to be aware of what was going on...that's a far cry from a published policy statement.

I did read the link and nowhere in it did it say Hitler and his cronies published their policy..

Liar. You just proved that you did not read the link. In fact, you didn't even bother to click on the link or you would have at least read the subtitle.

Last edited:
I did read the link and nowhere in it did it say Hitler and his cronies published their policy..

Liar. You just proved that you did not read the link. In fact, you didn't even bother to click on the link or you would have at least read the subtitle.

LOL...you are desperate. It's very simple...like I told you five posts ago...just pull out your proving staement and put it in a post. Hell....I can't believe you haven't caught on.

LOL...you are desperate. It's very simple...like I told you five posts ago...just pull out your proving staement and put it in a post. Hell....I can't believe you haven't caught on.

I've provided you with several links and you refuse to read them. Are you one of those Holocaust deniers or something? Or are you just being obstinant because you are embarrassed about being made the fool of again?

I've provided you with several links and you refuse to read them. Are you one of those Holocaust deniers or something? Or are you just being obstinant because you are embarrassed about being made the fool of again?

You're obviously either the most hard headed human I've run into on these forums since 1994 or you're a complete basket case. Post your goddamned proof that some nation in the history of the world had a published, approved statement of genocide or STFU!!!

Keep on...from now on I will simply repeat this same statement as a reply to anything else you post if in fact you can't prove your assertion. DUMBASS

You're obviously either the most hard headed human I've run into on these forums since 1994 or you're a complete basket case. Post your goddamned proof that some nation in the history of the world had a published, approved statement of genocide or STFU!!!

Keep on...from now on I will simply repeat this same statement as a reply to anything else you post if in fact you can't prove your assertion. DUMBASS
It's funny how you changed your requirements midstream after he provided what you originally asked for.

And by "funny", I mean "desperate and pathetic".

Read the links before you humiliate yourself further. Everyone else will and they will see what a fucking ass you are making of yourself.

It's funny how you changed your requirements midstream after he provided what you originally asked for.

And by "funny", I mean "desperate and pathetic".

Keep on...from now on I will simply repeat this same statement as a reply to anything else you post if in fact you can't prove your assertion.

Forum List

Back