Newt Gingrich Names National Security Team: Most All Were In Reagans Administration

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
With one exception, James Woolsey. He was President Clinton's C.I.A. director. Many of these guys Newt has recruited helped orchestrate the collapse of the Soviet Union and orchestrated the first Gulf War after peaceful Kuwait was invaded by Iraq. These guys have real experience in my book. They have solid credentials.

Gingrich Announces National Security Team | The Weekly Standard

Former CIA director R. James Woolsey and Robert McFarlane, national security adviser to President Reagan, have joined Newt Gingrich’s presidential campaign as members of his national security advisory team.

They’re the best known of the 10 men and two women who’ve signed up to advise Gingrich, many of them veterans of the Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush administrations. In a statement introducing the group Tuesday, he refers to them as “this world class group of experts” on whom he’s relied “throughout my career.”

• Banned
By getting these patriots on board Newts team, This should send a strong message to Iran, China and Russia that a Gingrich presidency will be a force to be reckoned with.

Thank God, Gingrich will never be president.

He won't be able to get a sizable portion of the female vote regardless of what JoeB says. ;)

again, keep telling yourself that, guy.

Keep telling yourself that these women are more concerned about a divorce that happend 30 years ago than the fact their husbands haven't been able to find a job since Obama's been president.

Get the teams out there. I was saying this the other days to Paulites. Run with a package ready to roll and everyone can be vetted in advance.

Don't run by yourselves run with a package that's called a cabinet.

It bothered me that all the audience questions at the last debate came from the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute, the folks that got us into Iraq.

It bothered me that all the audience questions at the last debate came from the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute, the folks that got us into Iraq.

Next I'm sure you will object to the questions coming from members of the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back