Something For Which To Be Grateful

Oh, and you're debt numbers are completely wrong guy. Bush inherited a debt of 7 Trillion and left with 10 trillion. Obama's run up more than that in three years.

Bull Shit Sherlock:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

You just essentially confirmed what I said. Bush's last fiscal year was 10 Trillion. You have to jump all the way up unti Obama's been president for eight months to find another 2 trillion.

More to the point, this overall figure is dishonest, because up until that point, they were still counting surpluses in social security against deficits in General fund. The real debt is much higher than the 6 Trillion figure of 2001.

i'm greatful I know about the liberal resistance to WW2

Proves you know absolutely nothing about it. Who do you think FDR was...Dick Cheney

Roosevelt initiated the CCC, the WPA, the TVA, the RFD, social security, etc. which the Republicans have ranted about ever since.

Roosevelt was a Liberal's Liberal.

Indeed. Massive government spending, putting people in camps...

Oh, and you're debt numbers are completely wrong guy. Bush inherited a debt of 7 Trillion and left with 10 trillion. Obama's run up more than that in three years.

Bull Shit Sherlock:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

You just essentially confirmed what I said. Bush's last fiscal year was 10 Trillion. You have to jump all the way up unti Obama's been president for eight months to find another 2 trillion.

More to the point, this overall figure is dishonest, because up until that point, they were still counting surpluses in social security against deficits in General fund. The real debt is much higher than the 6 Trillion figure of 2001.

If you were half smart you would know that the government runs it's fiscal year from October 1, to September 30. Bush's last budget began Oct. 1, 2008 and ended September 30, 2009.

I don't blame you...I would be looking for some way to deny it too. I think the classic example for all time was that the debt clock in Times Square had to be modified to handle tens of trillions to accomodate Bush's debt. The people who designed it didn't even think there was ever a chance the debt would exceed $9.999 trillion.

If Bush had simply left tax rates the way they were in the 90's none of this shit would have ever happened. But Oh No....he had to lower taxes twice, 2001 and 2003 and borrow from Communist Chinese banks to cover the shortage.

Bull Shit Sherlock:

Total U S Debt

If you were half smart you would know that the government runs it's fiscal year from October 1, to September 30. Bush's last budget began Oct. 1, 2008 and ended September 30, 2009.

I don't blame you...I would be looking for some way to deny it too. I think the classic example for all time was that the debt clock in Times Square had to be modified to handle tens of trillions to accomodate Bush's debt. The people who designed it didn't even think there was ever a chance the debt would exceed $9.999 trillion.

If Bush had simply left tax rates the way they were in the 90's none of this shit would have ever happened. But Oh No....he had to lower taxes twice, 2001 and 2003 and borrow from Communist Chinese banks to cover the shortage.

And if you werent a fucking liar, you would also post that Bush didnt get to sign the last portions of the budget because democrats insisted on more spending .

And if you werent a fucking liar, you would also post that Bush didnt get to sign the last portions of the budget because democrats insisted on more spending .

LMAO!!!!!

Talk about desperate.

You think low tax rates for the wealthy and corporations is a good thing but there are a few things which make the facts so obvious that a half wit could see them

1) Reagan lowered taxes then he and Bush's daddy quadrupled the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion

2) Clinton raised taxes in 1992-1993 and balanced the budget and generated about $400 billion of surplus

3) George W. Bush cut tax rates twice, 2001 and 2003 and doubled the national debt again.

It's not rocket science...when you lose income and keep spending the same amount or more guess what...you go in debt.

In George W. Bush's first cabinet meeting Dick Cheney said, "The Debt Doesn't Matter, Reagan Proved That"

HE WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

One more little untidy fact. When Obama assumed the white house he inheirited an annual interest payment on the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. For three years that amounts to nearly a trillion and a half dollars so just politely subtract that from Obama's total debt and give it to Reagan and the Bushes.

You didn't think those foreign banks were loaning us that money interest free did you. This ain't no damn Ford truck we're financing.

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!

Talk about desperate.

You think low tax rates for the wealthy and corporations is a good thing but there are a few things which make the facts so obvious that a half wit could see them

1) Reagan lowered taxes then he and Bush's daddy quadrupled the national debt from less than $1 trillion to more than $4 trillion

2) Clinton raised taxes in 1992-1993 and balanced the budget and generated about $400 billion of surplus

3) George W. Bush cut tax rates twice, 2001 and 2003 and doubled the national debt again.

It's not rocket science...when you lose income and keep spending the same amount or more guess what...you go in debt.

In George W. Bush's first cabinet meeting Dick Cheney said, "The Debt Doesn't Matter, Reagan Proved That"

HE WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

One more little untidy fact. When Obama assumed the white house he inheirited an annual interest payment on the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. For three years that amounts to nearly a trillion and a half dollars so just politely subtract that from Obama's total debt and give it to Reagan and the Bushes.

You didn't think those foreign banks were loaning us that money interest free did you. This ain't no damn Ford truck we're financing.

a hell of a lot of that 400 Billion came as a result of the so called Dot.Com. Boom......which Clinton cant take credit for.....the People who invested in those ventures get credit for that.....Clinton was Pres at a good time....

Bush's budget, Obama's economy. Time for Barry to pull up his big boy pants and take some responsibility.

Why wouldn't they think that? But I go back the point. Bush's last year, it was at about 10 Trillion and it's up to 15 trillion now, and we still have another year of the "Community Organizer" running up more. He'll easily exceed Bush because he's already done it.

Gee, I think you suffer from some disease where you think that our money is really the governments money, and we should be grateful they let us keep some of it.

Lowering taxes spurred the economy and increased revenue. The deficit was down to a modest 150 billion in FY 2007, when the Democrats took Congress and everyone lost confidence.

LMAO!!!!!

Talk about desperate.

a hell of a lot of that 400 Billion came as a result of the so called Dot.Com. Boom......which Clinton cant take credit for.....the People who invested in those ventures get credit for that.....Clinton was Pres at a good time....

In addition, what Cammmy forgets is that that Surplus was merely excesses in Social Security covering deficits in General fund. Eventually, that money is going to have to be paid out when those old folks start retiring and collecting their pensions. So really that "Surplus" in the 1999 budget is really a future deficit in the 2014 budget when Social Security starts looking for that money to be paid back.

It's like borrowing from your pension fund to finance current operations. In the private sector, you'd go to jail for that.

LMAO!!!!!

Talk about desperate.

HE WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that he raised taxes instead of cutting them didn't have anything to do with it

You people are such a fuckin' farce.

Tax rates right now are lower than they were 50 years ago and the Republican party has pledged not to increase them. Wait...it will cost them the election. You can't fuck over people like that and not pay for it.

LMAO!!!!!

Talk about desperate.

HE WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that he raised taxes instead of cutting them didn't have anything to do with it

Tax rates right now are as low as they've been in the last 50 years and the Republican party has pledged not to increase them. Wait...it will cost them the election. You can't fuck over people like that and not expect to pay for it.

Tax rates right now are lower than they were 50 years ago and the Republican party has pledged not to increase them. Wait...it will cost them the election. You can't fuck over people like that and not pay for it.

Well, that's the problem when you let people who are on welfare vote, isn't it?

The takers take from the makers until the makers don't want to bother making anything anymore. What's the point.

The takers take from the makers until the makers don't want to bother making anything anymore. What's the point.

It's quite revealing that all we hear for solutions is this raising taxes on the "rich" mantra. It's about elections, not fixing the problem. Take all the "rich" folks money and America is still in debt up to the eyeballs with no real world solutions to it.

You know...this shit happened before. The people digging the coal from a 200 ft. deep mine finally quit and eat shit with the chickens until the owners got tired of not making any money. 'Course a lot of blood was shed before it was over but finally they started paying a miner enough to eat and raise his family.

Yogi said, "It Ain't Over Till It's Over" Right now that's never been more true.

Just because people can't live up to your expectation on starvation wages doesn't make them bad people. It just means they are poor people.

You know...this shit happened before. The people digging the coal from a 200 ft. deep mine finally quit and eat shit with the chickens until the owners got tired of not making any money. 'Course a lot of blood was shed before it was over but finally they started paying a miner enough to eat and raise his family.

Yogi said, "It Ain't Over Till It's Over" Right now that's never been more true.

Just because people can't live up to your expectation on starvation wages doesn't make them bad people. It just means they are poor people.

That's not the argument you are making, guy.

I have no problem with employees and management arguing out a fair pay scale.

I have a HUGE problem with the government taking 30% of what I make and giving it to some welfare queen who thinks her function in life is to make babies, watch Jerry Springer and vote for Democrats. And that's the key democratic constituency.

I have a HUGE problem with the government taking 30% of what I make and giving it to some welfare queen who thinks her function in life is to make babies, watch Jerry Springer and vote for Democrats. And that's the key democratic constituency.

It's got to the point where grand-kids of welfare queens are now on the welfare too. It's "owed" to them like grandma says.

At the same time the Republican party is trying to force women to have unwanted children. You people need to straighten up your act.

As far as the 30%. Don't feel like the lone ranger. Poor people who need transportation to get to their job must pay a payroll tax, a gasoline tax, fees on their phone bill, auto registration fees, if they need to hunt animals to put food on the table they have to buy a license etc. The idea that a rich man pays a higher percentage of taxes than a poor man is the biggest goddam lie ever told and lived out. PERIOD!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back