someone please tell me

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by manu1959, Jul 27, 2006.

1. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    israel was granted their country in 47 by the un and the majority of the world

on that day israel citizens were killed

for 70 years israel citizens have been killed

tell me what would be your response 70 years later

what would your response be if your neighbor fucked with you for 70 years and the police did nothing and the local paper said that you were the criminal

2. padisha emperor

padisha emperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53

I think that everybody agree to say that Israel is the victim of terrorist attacks.
    But its intervention in Lebanon is a total violation of the international laws (articles 2§4 and 51 of the UN Charta).
    The International Laws are not made for the dogs.
    For the moment Israel killed more civilians than Hezbolah's terrorists.

I hope this conflicts will not climb to a great war. But i'm quite pessimist.

3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Dude...People in Lebanon were ATTACKING Israel. what's illegal about that? Civilians who harbor Hezbolah are guilty; they are the enemy, too.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Yea and I just wonder who are the sources for those alleged civilian deaths?
    I mean up to this point Hezbolah have been such angels prior to this conflict. Yea they dug tunnel into Israel and they have kidnapped Israeli soldiers and launch a few thousand rockets laced with ball bearing to shred human flesh on contact onto the civilian population of Israel. But they are just misunderstood? Troubled teens? Misguided youths? No more games! Whether people want to admit it or not. This ideology/religion has got to be dealt with in the most extreme measures. France has ignored it and their cities burned. Spain put their heads in the sand and got their train stations bombed. The U.S. too has been slow to respond to this type of ideology/religion and has seen death to its people and friends because it felt it was not politically correct to act upon with military force. Well its game on now, and lets just see who gonna be the prevailing culture. Those in the Middle East and through out this theater of conflict will again feel the wraith of Richard The Lion Heart.:firing:

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    What uniforms do the Hizbullys wear ?? Oh ya--they dress like CIVILIANS !
    Who is verifying these "civilian" deaths ??

6. CockySOB

CockySOB VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    The UN observers who allow the flag of Hizb'Allah to fly right next to the UN flag at the UN observation posts/centers?

Just a thought...

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Another good example of how bizarre this all is. The UN sends in some "troops" to oversee a withdrawal and disarming and all they do is watch terrorists dig in ????
    The UN needs to be dismantled so that people are not duped into believing they are doing anything. A truly false sense of security.

8. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,739
    I wonder if this "majority of the world" had rights to this land in the middle east? The arabs et all just handed it over to the UN to do with as they pleased?

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Spoils of war. I don't think the Arabs thought it was really spoils tho. Now they don't think Israel should have the West Bank as spoils of war either.

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    There is no violation of international law and I'm not certain where you got that little bit of disinformation.

The Geneva Convention allows any nation which is attacked to retaliate against those who attacked it. Such retaliation includes the absolute right to disarm and render those attackers without further ability to attack again in the future.

If Israel has, as of now, killed more civilians than it has Hezbollah terrorists, that is because Hezbollah has, for six years, insinuated itself among civilian populations.

Also, um.. Israel told the civilians to leave so they could root out Hezbollah, which is far more warning than Hezbollah gave to the inhabitants of Haifa.