someone please tell me

jillian said:
you mean, live in a "Christian" country where people like you say they want to take over the world? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That said, yes, Jews have found a relatively safe place here. But your posts and those of some others tell me that it isn't a bad idea to have a Jewish State.

So they must take over the world to protect themselves from people who say they're trying to take over the world?

rtwngAvngr said:
So they must take over the world to protect themselves from people who say they're trying to take over the world?

They are doing us a favour, If this altercation has the desired effect, we could be quids in.

roomy said:
They are doing us a favour, If this altercation has the desired effect, we could be quids in.

Don't use your stupid brit phrases on here. Speak english please. what's "quids in"? I sort of respect the muslims for refusing to bow down to jew control and brainwashing.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't use your stupid brit phrases on here. Speak english please. what's "quids in"? I sort of respect the muslims for refusing to bow down to jew control and brainwashing.

A quid is a pound, so for the ignorant it would be 'in the money'.

I respect the Jews for fighting the bastards on their own terms and not beating about the fucking bush like we are.Why aren't the Lebanese fighting the Hesbollah?If they drive them from their country the problem is solved.

Do you respect the muslims for not bowing down to western control?Your hidden agenda is showing:scratch:

roomy said:
A quid is a pound, so for the ignorant it would be 'in the money'.

I respect the Jews for fighting the bastards on their own terms and not beating about the fucking bush like we are.Why aren't the Lebanese fighting the Hesbollah?If they drive them from their country the problem is solved.

Do you respect the muslims for not bowing down to western control?Your hidden agenda is showing:scratch:

SO what does it mean to be "in the money" regarding the m.e.?

We're beating around the bush because the jew program for the west is to allow islam to overrun christianity. They just want to subordinate the global islamic caliphate to the sanhedrin, because as I said, islam is noahide compliant and at the core, is a totalitarian ideology, fully compatible with the NWO.

padisha emperor said:
I think that everybody agree to say that Israel is the victim of terrorist attacks.
But its intervention in Lebanon is a total violation of the international laws (articles 2§4 and 51 of the UN Charta).
The International Laws are not made for the dogs.
For the moment Israel killed more civilians than Hezbolah's terrorists.

I hope this conflicts will not climb to a great war. But i'm quite pessimist.

What about 20 years of Hezbollah violating 1559 of the UN Charter??? And again Israel is bombing where Hezbollah's arsenal is because Hezbollah put them in civilian populations...Why is that point missed by many??????????

rtwngAvngr said:

Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
United Arab Emirates
Egypt
Jordan
Lebanon
Syria
Iran
Iraq

Which parts of those countries do Jews control?

You just like dead Jews, babe.

rtwngAvngr said:
So a global vote was taken?

The UN owned israel and it was theirs to give away?

Wow.

So, theoretically, if a majority of the world beleived new england should be given to canada, that would make it right?

really no different that how you all got the united states.....at least there was a vote before you all exterimated the american's that owned the land you took from them

manu1959 said:
really no different that how you all got the united states.....at least there was a vote before you all exterimated the american's that owned the land you took from them

Yes. but it was our war, and we fought it ourselves. The jews expect everyone to clean up their mess. I'm not saying anyone's morally superior, I'm just saying the jews aren't morally superior either. That upsets you doesn't it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. but it was our war, and we fought it ourselves. The jews expect everyone to clean up their mess. I'm not saying anyone's morally superior, I'm just saying the jews aren't morally superior either. That upsets you doesn't it.

so because the europeans fought it themselves it was ok to take it from the indians.....and the brits and french and dutch and mexicans did not supply us with anything? no troops, no guns, no nothing......

who exactly has troops in the israel helping them?

manu1959 said:
so because the europeans fought it themselves it was ok to take it from the indians.....and the brits and french and dutch and mexicans did not supply us with anything? no troops, no guns, no nothing......

who exactly has troops in the israel helping them?

So going to this standard of reasoning, why is it ok for the jews to take it from the muslims? God said? The rule is, if you can't win your land for yourself, by yourself, you don't get it.

We do. In iraq, blocking iran. And now we're contemplating sending more to fight for the jews. Open your eyes.

rtwngAvngr said:
So going to this standard of reasoning, why is it ok for the jews to take it from the muslims? God said? The rule is, if you can't win your land for yourself, by yourself, you don't get it.

We do. In iraq, blocking iran. And now we're contemplating sending more to fight for the jews. Open your eyes.

so you agree with me then .... if the "americans" can take it, defend it and keep it is is theirs... i mean that is how every country was formed......same standard for the jews....good for you for being so accepting of others

manu1959 said:
so you agree with me then .... if the "americans" can take it, defend it and keep it is is theirs... i mean that is how every country was formed......same standard for the jews....good for you for being so accepting of others

Americans in quotes? Aren't you an american?

Yes. But israel cannot handle their own fights, even though we arm them they still demand out boys come die. That's bullshit. Are you ready to send american soldiers to get killed in s. lebanon?

rtwngAvngr said:
Americans in quotes? Aren't you an american?

Yes. But israel cannot handle their own fights, even though we arm them they still demand out boys come die. That's bullshit. Are you ready to send american soldiers to get killed in s. lebanon?

they were european at the time....america did not exist then...europeans named it the americas....so the americans were native indians....don't play dumb it doesn't suit you.

the europeans that came to the americas could not handel their own fights either....they needed the french to throw off britsh rule....

reagan sent soliders to leabanon to be killed ..... why not bush? ..... but no i would not send soldiers to s. lebanon....i would not have sent them to iraq....i would not have militray bases in other countries for that matter...i would not be sending billions in aid to anyone outside the american borders....but i digress....

israel has the same right as any other country to defend itself from attacks.....jizballa shot rockets at them....kill them all....show me a country that didn't create their country out of thin air, take their land by force, and defend it with force and will grant the country the right to take the piss from israel....otherwise sfu ....

manu1959 said:
they were european at the time....america did not exist then...europeans named it the americas....so the americans were native indians....don't play dumb it doesn't suit you.

the europeans that came to the americas could not handel their own fights either....they needed the french to throw off britsh rule....

reagan sent soliders to leabanon to be killed ..... why not bush? ..... but no i would not send soldiers to s. lebanon....i would not have sent them to iraq....i would not have militray bases in other countries for that matter...i would not be sending billions in aid to anyone outside the american borders....but i digress....

israel has the same right as any other country to defend itself from attacks.....jizballa shot rockets at them....kill them all....show me a country that didn't create their country out of thin air, take their land by force, and defend it with force and will grant the country the right to take the piss from israel....otherwise sfu ....

Right, and all countries who help them out must feel it's in their best interest to help out in some way. I don't feel it's in our interest to help the jews, because all they advocate for the united states is cultural destruction through open borders, assinine trade policy, and overt identity shaming of the foundational cultural heritage of our nation.

rtwngAvngr said:
Right, and all countries who help them out must feel it's in their best interest to help out in some way. I don't feel it's in our interest to help the jews, because all they advocate for the united states is cultural destruction through open borders, assinine trade policy, and overt identity shaming of the foundational cultural heritage of our nation.

vote your beliefs....thought it was the masons, skull and bones, GWB cristian right trying to run the country...when did the jews take over

manu1959 said:
vote your beliefs....thought it was the masons, skull and bones, GWB cristian right trying to run the country...when did the jews take over

We don't even need to look at all that. What do jews advocate for this nation? White shame, open borders, dependance on slave labor.

rtwngAvngr said:
We don't even need to look at all that. What do jews advocate for this nation? White shame, open borders, dependance on slave labor.
Not that I agree with your premise, but Manu is correct, vote your choices. The American Jews will.

Kathianne said:
Not that I agree with your premise, but Manu is correct, vote your choices. The American Jews will.

I prefer to vote and peddle my influence in a limited way with coherent and superior arguments on a message board. Thanks for your concern.

And additionally half the jews may vote dem just out of their paranoid fear of christianity, which believes odd things such as "fesuses are alive".

Forum List

Back