Someone Insults Your Wife in Public - What Do You Do?

Once a man threatened me. My husband went up to him and told him to shut up. The man said "What are ya gonna do about you f**k. My husband said "Me! Nothing, but she will have your balls for breakfast."

He was a dear about letting me have my little enjoyments.

:clap2: You and I sound like we have the same attitude. lol:clap2:

Walk away.. if I'm stopped I suffer the consequences. The consequences of inaction would be too high a price to pay, it's my obligation to protect my wife's honor. I have no other choice in the matter.

Well, that's one way to look at it, I suppose. Not what I had in mind. I wonder if anyone else wants to jump in here?

How about you jump in as well...

How does Mr. Shrinkage handle the situation?
True to form, you handle this question the same way you handle questions about who you are favoring in the election: total avoidance and deflection. :lol:

What a pussy. Even on an anonymous message board.

I would suggest you go over the managers head and complain about what happened to you.

I am doing just that. I have called the main, corporate offices of Souper, which are in San Diego. As yet, no one is returning my call. I think they probably delegated it to the guy from the local restaurant. I'm not going to give up. If I can't get a return call from main corporate, then I will write them a letter.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and remarks - and thanks to ALL of you in this regard. I am very warmed by the responses on this thread.
Make sure you write that letter on your lawyer stationery. :)

What would you do if some guy called your wife an extremely filthy and insulting name in a public place?

Simple question. Not so simple answer.

(I am posting this in the Law Forum, because I am mainly - but not entirely - concerned with a discussion of the legal consequences that might arise from such a situation.)

Pull put a gun and make sure he never uses that word again?

Do I get a prize for the right answer?

seriously, it would depend. when I was younger I might have tried to beat the crap out of him, now it would be easier to sit on him until the police showed up with a crane to get me off.

This is no time to be talking about your sex life, Mr. Kinky.

What would you do if some guy called your wife an extremely filthy and insulting name in a public place?

(I am posting this in the Law Forum, because I am mainly - but not entirely - concerned with a discussion of the legal consequences that might arise from such a situation.)

LET THE BEER DO THE THINKIN

when i finally go out
trying to socialize. the only way that i can do it
is with bloodshot eyes. makes my wife feel so much
better sitting in the car. ??? courage in a can.
whoa oh oh. courage in a can. whoa oh oh. after we
have had a few my wife would stop and and mingle.
i'll play some shuffleboard gettin' my drinkin'.
then before you know it, i see my wife.
sittin' in the corner with some kind of low life.
i don't even hesitate as i walk up to them. punch
the fucker in the head... tell them to be leavin'.
then they bouncer's takes us throw us in the
street. get my wife to drive me home...but we'll be
back next week! for more courage in a can. whoa oh oh.
courage in a can. whoa oh oh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37EhSkYYRc]Dayglo Abortions -- Courage in a Can - YouTube[/ame]

Ohh it is a simple answer.
Agree with them.

:D

in my case it would be ex wife.

Forum List

Back