someone has to be wrong

As C.S. Lewis put it, "When the Author walks on the stage the play is over".

He will walk on the stage and make no mistake. But then the play is over.
So when does this happen? Have any clue at all?

I am not trying to tell you a date as to when it will happen. I am saying that it has not happened yet is why the world is still spinning even today. The Bible is "written by humans" because when the Author reveals all, "the play is over".
So if the Bible was written by humans, then humans are the authors, not your invisible buddy.

Interpreted, written ,politicized, edited .....the religmo CNN.....~S~

I've read the entire Book twice through, every word, and am currently reading 2 Timothy for the I don't know how many times. The Gospels I've read probably a dozen. How many times have you read the Bible entire? Or say, the Gospels?
I found a bible at my house once, had no idea how it got there, so I threw it out.

I am not trying to tell you a date as to when it will happen. I am saying that it has not happened yet is why the world is still spinning even today. The Bible is "written by humans" because when the Author reveals all, "the play is over".
So if the Bible was written by humans, then humans are the authors, not your invisible buddy.

Interpreted, written ,politicized, edited .....the religmo CNN.....~S~

I've read the entire Book twice through, every word, and am currently reading 2 Timothy for the I don't know how many times. The Gospels I've read probably a dozen. How many times have you read the Bible entire? Or say, the Gospels?
I found a bible at my house once, had no idea how it got there, so I threw it out.

You're a fraud Taz. You said you would believe in Christianity only with proof, but believe in reincarnation with no proof. And you're not very smart to have admitted that within like three posts of one another.

How many times have you read the Bible entire? Or say, the Gospels?

Force fed over 1/2 century Sue

giphy.gif

Insinuating repetitive indoctrination as 'worthy' is the heart of fundamentalism

which has as little to do with 'faith' as reciting the constitution would being a citizen

~S~

So Jesus is a zombie? That's pretty COOL!!!!!

Maybe you can not argue like a 12 year old who would rather stay in bed than go to church for once. But in my experience very, very, VERY few God-haters ever make it past the nah nah nah nah boo boo stage of atheism.

It's embarrassing, for you.
I don't hate your god, you simply have no proof for your made up friend, and if you ever do get real proof, I'll believe it no problem. Can't be much fairer than that.

Taz if I believed I had this one life to live, and that's it worm food after, I sure enough would not spend the hours you do on the internet arguing for a god I didn't believe in.

Clearly something else is going on. You sure enough do hate him and won't be honest about the real reason why. But hey, it's your one temporal life. Tick tock
I believe that we live over and over again (reincarnation). Maybe you'll be smarter next time around. :biggrin:

Oh how perfect. You have zero proof for that I'm sure, but believe it easily enough.

You're such a complete fraud
Actually, there are thousands of accounts of people describing old friends and places that they've never been to, of someone who recently died. You on the other hand, have a book of fiction. And I'm saying that reincarnation is a definite POSSIBILITY, not a fact, yet.

Maybe you can not argue like a 12 year old who would rather stay in bed than go to church for once. But in my experience very, very, VERY few God-haters ever make it past the nah nah nah nah boo boo stage of atheism.

I don't hate your god, you simply have no proof for your made up friend, and if you ever do get real proof, I'll believe it no problem. Can't be much fairer than that.

Taz if I believed I had this one life to live, and that's it worm food after, I sure enough would not spend the hours you do on the internet arguing for a god I didn't believe in.

Clearly something else is going on. You sure enough do hate him and won't be honest about the real reason why. But hey, it's your one temporal life. Tick tock
I believe that we live over and over again (reincarnation). Maybe you'll be smarter next time around. :biggrin:

Oh how perfect. You have zero proof for that I'm sure, but believe it easily enough.

Actually, there are thousands of accounts of people describing old friends and places that they've never been to, of someone who recently died. You on the other hand, have a book of fiction. And I'm saying that reincarnation is a definite POSSIBILITY, not a fact, yet.

But you believe it, you complete fraudster. On people's ACCOUNTS.

You're completely done in Taz, a total fraud. Just admit you hate the Christian God and are a total poser

You're completely done in Taz, a total fraud. Just admit you hate the Christian God and are a total poser
So you tell me how these people know all these things, or how a 4 year old can master the piano, or math...

But why does this make you so upset?

So you tell me how these people know all these things, or how a 4 year old can master the piano, or math...

I'm not the least bit upset. You're a hypocrite, that's all, and for some reason you've got a real grudge against God. That's your problem, of course. It's not mine.

I'm not the least bit upset. You're a hypocrite, that's all, and for some reason you've got a real grudge against God. That's your problem, of course. It's not mine.
Prove your god to me. Or STFU.

Oh and btw, if you were the least bit interested in any kind of "proof" as you say, you might consider that Mozart was probably an autistic savant with his giftedness and most certainly not reincarnated.

But you're just so exposed Taz

Hahahahahahaha

You have already exposed that you require no proof to believe.

I will not STFU and not certainly on YOUR say so

Oh and btw, if you were the least bit interested in any kind of "proof" as you say, you might consider that Mozart was probably an autistic savant with his giftedness and most certainly not reincarnated.

But you're just so exposed Taz
You can't prove that Mozart wasn't reincarnated.

Hahahahahahaha

You have already exposed that you require no proof to believe.
Oh, you can't. Got it.

I believe that Jesus Christ lived, was dead and buried, and rose again from the dead. I believe this on good evidence from the time AND on other evidence. If I am wrong, I am dead in my sins and my faith is in vain. The Bible says so.

It is not a "feeling". Christianity is not based on a "feeling".
So Jesus is a zombie? That's pretty COOL!!!!!

I want to be reincarnated as Frank SInatra

I will not STFU and not certainly on YOUR say so
Your concession is duly noted.

..so--what you really are saying, no one knows anything....the bible can be interpreted a million ways = no one knows anything--it's all man made--interpreted by humans and WRITTEN by humans.....?

As C.S. Lewis put it, "When the Author walks on the stage the play is over".

He will walk on the stage and make no mistake. But then the play is over.

"Invisible buddy"

More 12 year old garbage. Are you actually 12?
well-who wrote the bible?

Forum List

Back