someone has to be wrong

I disagree. Many have seen and experienced hell, heaven, events, etc in the spirit for themselves and many have not.
but the big problem is you have no proof of that...it's just your opinion
there isn't even proof of a spiritual world/etc
It is not a big problem for me. People can either believe what I share of what I have witnessed or they can disbelieve or deny it.

In 1998 we were on the little island of Chokoloskee for the winter. I did not know it but our telephone line was damaged and so no one could get through to us. I awoke from a dream hearing my son yelling for me as if he was panicked. So I got up and went to call him and that is when I learned the phone wasn't working. We checked the outside line and discovered it had became damaged. I called son as soon as it was repaired. He was panicked for a whole week because he could not reach us on the phone and was worried something bad may have happened to us down in Florida. These are the type of spiritual connections that are provided to us through the spirit of love aka God.
that's not proof at all....
not a big problem for you?? so no proof is not a problem?
I have proof enough for me and those who accept what I testify to. You are the one who is lacking.
no--you do not have proof at all--plain and simple = not true--not real
let's be real here--there are no spirits/etc as you claim
Like I said it is your prerogative to believe that. As for me and my household we believe it is most definitely real and we have enough proof for ourselves. Again it is you that is lacking.

but the big problem is you have no proof of that...it's just your opinion
there isn't even proof of a spiritual world/etc
It is not a big problem for me. People can either believe what I share of what I have witnessed or they can disbelieve or deny it.

In 1998 we were on the little island of Chokoloskee for the winter. I did not know it but our telephone line was damaged and so no one could get through to us. I awoke from a dream hearing my son yelling for me as if he was panicked. So I got up and went to call him and that is when I learned the phone wasn't working. We checked the outside line and discovered it had became damaged. I called son as soon as it was repaired. He was panicked for a whole week because he could not reach us on the phone and was worried something bad may have happened to us down in Florida. These are the type of spiritual connections that are provided to us through the spirit of love aka God.
that's not proof at all....
not a big problem for you?? so no proof is not a problem?
I have proof enough for me and those who accept what I testify to. You are the one who is lacking.
no--you do not have proof at all--plain and simple = not true--not real
let's be real here--there are no spirits/etc as you claim
Like I said it is your prerogative to believe that. As for me and my household we believe it is most definitely real and we have enough proof for ourselves. Again it is you that is lacking.
if no proof---not real--plain and simple
believe --yes you believe--that's all there is
re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/
  1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
    "his belief in the value of hard work"
  2. trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.

It’s always funny to me when atheists spend an inordinate amount of time talking about God/religion…putting so much energy into it, trying so hard. And apparently not because they sincerely want to believe, but they just want to reinforce their own dismal, illogical, empty worldview.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: religion
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
    "ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
    synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology;
    sect, cult, religious group, faith community, church, denomination, body, following, persuasion, affiliation
    "the right to freedom of religion"
    • a particular system of faith and worship.
      plural noun: religions
      "the world's great religions"
    • a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
      "consumerism is the new religion"
Phrases
get religion — be converted to religious belief and practices.
Origin
847133015d1c81702680c5be403e390f3c56386ebdb9a1da2a638d7e1982bcdc.png

Middle English (originally in the sense ‘life under monastic vows’): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n- ) ‘obligation, bond, reverence’, perhaps based on Latin religare ‘to bind’.

It’s always funny to me when atheists spend an inordinate amount of time talking about God/religion…putting so much energy into it, trying so hard. And apparently not because they sincerely want to believe, but they just want to reinforce their own dismal, illogical, empty worldview.
hahahhahahah
that's not proof either
what's funny is you believe what humans tell you--about a sky fairy/etc--

hahahhahahah
that's not proof either

It wasn’t supposed to be “proof,” little boy, it was just a statement… an observation. And not even directed at you in particular, but about atheists in general.

hahahhahahah
that's not proof either

It wasn’t supposed to be “proof” little boy, it was just a statement… an observation. And not even directed at you in particular, but about atheists in general.
if you don't have proof here or in court/etc, you have nothing--you have bullshit
plain and simple -undeniable

If everyone was of the SAME religion and believed in the SAME GOD, religion as a whole might work better.

Extremely unlikely.
Extremely unlikely.

the final judgement will be when all remaining are the same persuasion. correctly, were there a final judgement.

And if everyone were a democrat there would be no more arguments on policy. Where you have one person, you have agreement - maybe. Where you have two people, you have an argument.
And if everyone were a democrat there would be no more arguments on policy. Where you have one person, you have agreement - maybe. Where you have two people, you have an argument.

for the faithful, the final judgement will be for all humanity as proclaimed there will not be dissension among those remaining all will have triumphed in unison as the reason for their judgement for either their admission to the Everlasting or their extinction.

It has always struck me that the typical definition of "the faithful" is "people who agree with me." Of course, it finally comes down to the reality that the only person who fully agrees with you is you.
It has always struck me that the typical definition of "the faithful" is "people who agree with me." Of course, it finally comes down to the reality that the only person who fully agrees with you is you.

there has to be a reciprocal response for faith to have meaning.

faith is the means to fulfill what is perceived - faith a house can be built does not build it, after the house is built the faith accomplished the objective.

evolutionary change occurs through faith by means of the metaphysical to accomplish an objective.

hahahhahahah
that's not proof either

It wasn’t supposed to be “proof” little boy, it was just a statement… an observation. And not even directed at you in particular, but about atheists in general.
if you don't have proof here or in court/etc, you have nothing--you have bullshit
I have more than enough proof, for myself. It’s not my job to open your eyes. As for the last thing you said, you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. I was an unbeliever for most of my life, and I rejected all of it. I didn’t become a believer based on what anyone said, I became a believer based on my own experiences and a life-changing revelation that you, as a stubborn, prideful blind atheist, wouldn’t even begin to understand. The only way to understand it is to go through it yourself. And unfortunately for you, that’s probably not going to happen as long as you keep that prideful negative arrogant attitude. It just doesn’t work that way, based on what I’ve seen. Change your attitude, then you will eventually get all the proof that you need.

hah
hahahhahahah
that's not proof either

I have more than enough proof, for myself. It’s not my job to open your eyes. As for the last thing you said, you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. I was an unbeliever for most of my life, and I rejected all of it. I didn’t become a believer based on what anyone said, I became a believer based on my own experiences and a life-changing revelation that you, as a stubborn, prideful blind atheist, wouldn’t even begin to understand. The only way to understand it is to go through it yourself. And unfortunately for you, that’s probably not going to happen as long as you keep that prideful negative arrogant attitude. It just doesn’t work that way, based on what I’ve seen. Change your attitude, then you will eventually get all the proof that you need.
hahahhahahaha--every criminal that went to jail said the same thing--''I have more than enough proof I'm innocent'''

hahahhahahah
that's not proof either

''''hat you, as a stubborn, prideful blind atheist, wouldn’t even begin to understand'''
hahahhahaha--good one
...you had life changing experiences/believed/etc just like the people who believed Jim Jones and hitler??
....you believe it because you want to--NOT because of proof = not real

Now, apply this same logic to you christians and every other religion on the planet. For claiming to be in possession of the one, absolute truth, you guys sure do trip over each other constantly to reaffirm yourselves.

You religious folks really need to get something through your heads:

"It's evidence to me" is precisely what makes something not evidence.

You know, when I was a kid, I was orphaned at 8 and had to live in various foster families. Each time I changed families, I was told that the place I had just come from didn't believe in God the right way, so if I wanted to be "saved", I had to believe as they did.

Pretty heavy trip for a kid. And, because of that, I turned my back on religion when I became an adult.

Fast forward to a few years later when a friend of mine named Owen and I were discussing spiritual matters. He looked at me and told me that I appeared to have a problem with religion. I then told him that all religions said they were the right one, but they were all just slightly different, so which was the "right" one?

He then told me something that changed my life and outlook on religion. He told me to look for the similarities rather than the differences, and I would get a lot further. All of them believe in some form of Higher Being or Creator. All of them believe that what we do in this life determines what happens in the next. All of them believe in something better, and something worse in the next life, based on what we do in this one. All of them have some form of the Golden Rule.

That allowed me to look into various belief systems without bias. And, he was right. All of them believe in pretty much the same thing.

So, my personal belief is that God is too big to be contained in just one belief system. I think that God is more like a large faceted being, and each religion is a reflection of just one facet. The more you understand about the various religions, the more you understand about God.

From THE ONE...........All religions evolved

many religions....all over this Earth adapted to their people all over this planet

From the ONE

THE ONLY ONE

THE GOD OF LOVE and LIFE the ALL POWERFUL ONE ....the only One from the beginning of time.
but don't they fight and argue over which is the ''correct'' religion?

Yes, that's what humans do.

Otherwise we would all be Angels and live in a perfect world.

We have all to learn our lessons, I guess.

But all of that is not GOD's fault....we as humans have free choice we can decide to fight or not fight!

Perhaps one day we'll became perfect too.....if it takes a million years......what do I know LOL :dunno:

If one religion believes that Jesus is the son of God and was sent by God to atone for the sins of this world while others do not believe this to be true, then if it is true that Jesus in fact was the son of God and that he truly was sent to atone for the sins of this world, then those other religions who do not believe this are false religions.

If one religion has the truth that Jesus is the son of God and was sent by God to atone for the sins of this world and this same Jesus established a church while he was upon the earth, you would think that the organization of the church that Jesus established would be emulated in his true church today.

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Here we are told that Christ's church consists of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. Their job in the church is to help in perfecting the saints, to do the work of the ministry, and to edify the body of Christ (the church). It is established this way until we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure and stature of the fulness of Christ.

In other words, you should be able to find these offices of the priesthood within the church of Jesus Christ today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back