someone has to be wrong

Who in their right mind would accept the OPs posit?
who in their right mind would believe in a sky fairy ?
Babylonians have a sky god.

only one religion can be right, correct? ..that means the others are wrong--correct?
People throughout history have been scattered. When they were scattered or displaced they took their beliefs with them. From that point various precepts altered their communal beliefs in the spiritual world. Some of those beliefs were wrong and some were correct.
some say jesus is god/the son of god/etc--others say that is bullshit
someone is wrong
I agree some are in error and there are various reasons for that.

Jesus also told the people 'ye are gods' because they have a spirit of life within them that can create, birth or give life to other spiritual beings. Both good and bad ones.

Per who Jesus is the Bible tells us he came as the son of Man in human form. The son of Man is described as the first Man. The Man is created in the image of God as described in Genesis are both male and female; who is told to be fruitful and multiply.

There ancient writings all over the world about spiritual encounters people have had. Even today governments try to figure out or devise a way to control the spiritual realm. They just can't get it quite right.
..so--what you really are saying, no one knows anything....the bible can be interpreted a million ways = no one knows anything--it's all man made--interpreted by humans and WRITTEN by humans.....?

As C.S. Lewis put it, "When the Author walks on the stage the play is over".

He will walk on the stage and make no mistake. But then the play is over.

It is not a big problem for me. People can either believe what I share of what I have witnessed or they can disbelieve or deny it.

In 1998 we were on the little island of Chokoloskee for the winter. I did not know it but our telephone line was damaged and so no one could get through to us. I awoke from a dream hearing my son yelling for me as if he was panicked. So I got up and went to call him and that is when I learned the phone wasn't working. We checked the outside line and discovered it had became damaged. I called son as soon as it was repaired. He was panicked for a whole week because he could not reach us on the phone and was worried something bad may have happened to us down in Florida. These are the type of spiritual connections that are provided to us through the spirit of love aka God.
that's not proof at all....
not a big problem for you?? so no proof is not a problem?
I have proof enough for me and those who accept what I testify to. You are the one who is lacking.
no--you do not have proof at all--plain and simple = not true--not real
let's be real here--there are no spirits/etc as you claim
Like I said it is your prerogative to believe that. As for me and my household we believe it is most definitely real and we have enough proof for ourselves. Again it is you that is lacking.
if no proof---not real--plain and simple
believe --yes you believe--that's all there is
re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/
  1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
    "his belief in the value of hard work"
  2. trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.

I believe that Jesus Christ lived, was dead and buried, and rose again from the dead. I believe this on good evidence from the time AND on other evidence. If I am wrong, I am dead in my sins and my faith is in vain. The Bible says so.

It is not a "feeling". Christianity is not based on a "feeling".

who in their right mind would believe in a sky fairy ?

only one religion can be right, correct? ..that means the others are wrong--correct?
People throughout history have been scattered. When they were scattered or displaced they took their beliefs with them. From that point various precepts altered their communal beliefs in the spiritual world. Some of those beliefs were wrong and some were correct.
someone is wrong

Jesus also told the people 'ye are gods' because they have a spirit of life within them that can create, birth or give life to other spiritual beings. Both good and bad ones.

Per who Jesus is the Bible tells us he came as the son of Man in human form. The son of Man is described as the first Man. The Man is created in the image of God as described in Genesis are both male and female; who is told to be fruitful and multiply.

There ancient writings all over the world about spiritual encounters people have had. Even today governments try to figure out or devise a way to control the spiritual realm. They just can't get it quite right.
..so--what you really are saying, no one knows anything....the bible can be interpreted a million ways = no one knows anything--it's all man made--interpreted by humans and WRITTEN by humans.....?

So when does this happen? Have any clue at all?

that's not proof at all....
not a big problem for you?? so no proof is not a problem?
I have proof enough for me and those who accept what I testify to. You are the one who is lacking.
Like I said it is your prerogative to believe that. As for me and my household we believe it is most definitely real and we have enough proof for ourselves. Again it is you that is lacking.
re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/

I believe that Jesus Christ lived, was dead and buried, and rose again from the dead. I believe this on good evidence from the time AND on other evidence. If I am wrong, I am dead in my sins and my faith is in vain. The Bible says so.

So Jesus is a zombie? That's pretty COOL!!!!!

It’s always funny to me when atheists spend an inordinate amount of time talking about God/religion…putting so much energy into it, trying so hard. And apparently not because they sincerely want to believe, but they just want to reinforce their own dismal, illogical, empty worldview.
Now, apply this same logic to you christians and every other religion on the planet. For claiming to be in possession of the one, absolute truth, you guys sure do trip over each other constantly to reaffirm yourselves.

Santa Claus is not real
The Easter Bunny is not real
The Tooth Fairy is not real
Bette Midler is not real

One of these statements is true. Just because the others are false does not make one of the them untrue.

Boy you people are really bad at all things logical

someone is wrong

I am not trying to tell you a date as to when it will happen. I am saying that it has not happened yet is why the world is still spinning even today. The Bible is "written by humans" because when the Author reveals all, "the play is over".

It’s always funny to me when atheists spend an inordinate amount of time talking about God/religion…putting so much energy into it, trying so hard. And apparently not because they sincerely want to believe, but they just want to reinforce their own dismal, illogical, empty worldview.
Now, apply this same logic to you christians and every other religion on the planet. For claiming to be in possession of the one, absolute truth, you guys sure do trip over each other constantly to reaffirm yourselves.

Santa Claus is not real
The Easter Bunny is not real
The Tooth Fairy is not real
Bette Midler is not real

One of these statements is true. Just because the others are false does not make one of the them untrue.

Boy you people are really bad at all things logical
Is it "Bette Midler is not real"?

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/

Maybe you can not argue like a 12 year old who would rather stay in bed than go to church for once. But in my experience very, very, VERY few God-haters ever make it past the nah nah nah nah boo boo stage of atheism.

It's embarrassing, for you.

Things celestial can not exist in terrestrial clarity , thus we have 'faith' & 'free will'

~S~

someone is wrong

I am not trying to tell you a date as to when it will happen. I am saying that it has not happened yet is why the world is still spinning even today. The Bible is "written by humans" because when the Author reveals all, "the play is over".
So if the Bible was written by humans, then humans are the authors, not your invisible buddy.

So if the Bible was written by humans, then humans are the authors, not your invisible buddy.

"Invisible buddy"

More 12 year old garbage. Are you actually 12?

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/

Maybe you can not argue like a 12 year old who would rather stay in bed than go to church for once. But in my experience very, very, VERY few God-haters ever make it past the nah nah nah nah boo boo stage of atheism.

I don't hate your god, you simply have no proof for your made up friend, and if you ever do get real proof, I'll believe it no problem. Can't be much fairer than that.

Interpreted, written ,politicized, edited .....the religmo CNN.....~S~

"Invisible buddy"

More 12 year old garbage. Are you actually 12?
No you are. :biggrin:

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/

I don't hate your god, you simply have no proof for your made up friend, and if you ever do get real proof, I'll believe it no problem. Can't be much fairer than that.

Taz if I believed I had this one life to live, and that's it worm food after, I sure enough would not spend the hours you do on the internet arguing for a god I didn't believe in.

Clearly something else is going on. You sure enough do hate him and won't be honest about the real reason why. But hey, it's your one temporal life. Tick tock

Interpreted, written ,politicized, edited .....the religmo CNN.....~S~

I've read the entire Book twice through, every word, and am currently reading 2 Timothy for the I don't know how many times. The Gospels I've read probably a dozen. How many times have you read the Bible entire? Or say, the Gospels?

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

be·lief
/bəˈlēf/

Taz if I believed I had this one life to live, and that's it worm food after, I sure enough would not spend the hours you do on the internet arguing for a god I didn't believe in.

Clearly something else is going on. You sure enough do hate him and won't be honest about the real reason why. But hey, it's your one temporal life. Tick tock
I believe that we live over and over again (reincarnation). Maybe you'll be smarter next time around. :biggrin:

I believe that we live over and over again (reincarnation). Maybe you'll be smarter next time around. :biggrin:

Oh how perfect. You have zero proof for that I'm sure, but believe it easily enough.

You're such a complete fraud

Forum List

Back