Someone explain how Insurance companies could give free contraceptives???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How would insurance companies offer for "FREE" contraceptives?

The point is any Employer looking for employee health insurance that ethically is concerned about "contraceptives" being paid by their premiums would have to be concerned HOW the insurance company would segregate the concerned employer's premiums so NONE would be used to pay for "free" contraceptives.

But what this illustrates is the naive, ignorance of Obama and his people!

I mean all Obama has to look at is Apple!
Protesters gathered Thursday at a half dozen Apple (NSDQ:AAPL) stores to deliver petitions decrying reported labor abuses at the company's largest supplier, Chinese manufacturer Foxconn.

So Apple of the Eye of Obama uses abused workers!

Part of the protest is encouraging people NOT to buy any Apple products.

So why wouldn't it be appropriate for free contraceptive concerned people discourage health insurance companies to NOT provide "free contraceptives".

And there are other examples of how ignorant people want businesses to segregate purchases i.e. look at the environmental protests!

So explain to me how the insurance companies will be able to validate to an employer that the premiums they pay won't be used to buy "contraceptives"!

The point is any Employer looking for employee health insurance that ethically is concerned about "contraceptives" being paid by their premiums would have to be concerned HOW the insurance company would segregate the concerned employer's premiums so NONE would be used to pay for "free" contraceptives.

Protesters gathered Thursday at a half dozen Apple (NSDQ:AAPL) stores to deliver petitions decrying reported labor abuses at the company's largest supplier, Chinese manufacturer Foxconn.

So why wouldn't it be appropriate for free contraceptive concerned people discourage health insurance companies to NOT provide "free contraceptives".

And there are other examples of how ignorant people want businesses to segregate purchases i.e. look at the environmental protests!

So explain to me how the insurance companies will be able to validate to an employer that the premiums they pay won't be used to buy "contraceptives"!

Calling it "free" doesn't make it free. The insurance companies are NOT going to eat the costs -they just get shifted to EVERYONE else. Ordering insurance companies to provide birth control for "free" in reality means the cost gets shifted off to those who don't use them -which is the majority of us.

In other words Democrats are insisting that the people who actually WANT contraceptives shouldn't be the ones to pay for them -it should be those who DON'T use them at all who should foot the bill. That is their idea of "fair".

Calling it "free" doesn't make it free. The insurance companies are NOT going to eat the costs -they just get shifted to EVERYONE else. Ordering insurance companies to provide birth control for "free" in reality means the cost gets shifted off to those who don't use them -which is the majority of us.

In other words Democrats are insisting that the people who actually WANT contraceptives shouldn't be the ones to pay for them -it should be those who DON'T use them at all who should foot the bill. That is their idea of "fair".

I agree!
This is another illustration of how this naive Obamatrons just think oh some company will pay for it!...

I'm thinking though some publicity hound lawyer will file a lawsuit IF it still exists against insurance company claiming their religious employer client DOES NOT want their premiums be used in operating costs that include purchasing contraceptives!

All again proving that the nanny mentality is NOT the same as a business mentality!

Insurance Co. jumped on the proposal because its cheaper to give birth control items than to pay for abortions.

Forum List

Back