Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

Says the idiot with a pole stripper on his fucking sig.

Please make the connection between an artistic expression through dance and Al Sharpton being a fucking asshole?

I really can't wait for your explanation of that non sequitur.

You call him a race baitor for helping people protect themself and then promote the subdication of women.

Do you really think stripping is a pro female business?

Yes.

So Al has not falsely accused people?

I am not a Sarah Palin fan, and I don't ever watch Beck.

What I am is an honest person who holds people accountable for what they do. Al Sharpton is a lying S.O.B period

You can deny it all you want but the record is clear and indisputable.

I love the way right - wingers on this forum try to disguise themselves as "honest people," or, "Independents," funny thing..I never see you jumping on Palin or Beck for their blatant lies and hypocrisy..Day after day after day. Please do keep trying though.

I do not watch Beck and he is not a regular on the news now is he?He has his own show

I have voiced many times here that I am no fan of Sarah Palin but she has never claimed to be anything other than a politician has she. And as far as I know, neither one of them ruined the reputations of innocent men with baseless accusations.palins lies are documented

Al Sharpton is a hypocrite of the first order I don't care what political party he belongs to.tell us a direct example of his hypocracy

BTW just so you know I always vote third party because I do not subscribe to the insanity plan where we keep voting for Dimocrats and Repudlicans and yet still expect things to change.It does not make you a better American now does it

You really should try thinking for yourself and applying the same standards to everyone.

touting the right wing line makes you the same as them no matter who you claim to vote for

Civil rights leader my ass.

He doesn't care about the civil rights of people he falsely accuses does he?

Just another fucking hypocrite being defended by other fucking hypocrites.

It really is nauseating.

And who made you an expert on Al Sharptons heart? No, YOUR nauseating! Your trying to tell me, a man who has given his whole life to civil rights is nothing more than a hypocrite? Fuck you. I'll tell you who the hypocrites are: Sarah Palin (She doesn't give a damn about the tea-party, she is in it for all of the money,) Glenn Beck (Same with this baffoon.) Those are the hypocrites. Play again.

So Al has not falsely accused people?

I am not a Sarah Palin fan, and I don't ever watch Beck.

What I am is an honest person who holds people accountable for what they do. Al Sharpton is a lying S.O.B period

You can deny it all you want but the record is clear and indisputable.

Shit for brains here uses the usual rationalization that as long as someone from the other side is percieved to be doing something....that makes it just fine that their folks are doing it. This is a childish excuse to say the least.

And to top it off...every GOP member that is painted with their usual stereotypical broad-brush gets the same treatment....in hopes that enough suckass libs will buy it.

It's the normal shit...Sarah Palin loves God so she's an evil Christian...she's stupid as shit even though she's got a degree in Journalism...of all the brain-dead accusations.....blah blah blah. It never changes.

For a group that claims to be enlightened they sure have problems being original or novel in their approach.

You call him a race baitor for helping people protect themself and then promote the subdication of women.

Do you really think stripping is a pro female business?

Could you possibly be any stupider?

Do you understand civil rights?

do you think they have nothing to do with each other?

Tell me what you know about the safety of women who work in strip clubs?

Wait a minute bitch....quit trying to derail the thread with topics that have nothing to do with the OP.:offtopic:

That's right...I used the b word...normally I don't like to use it...but after your comment on my sig...you earned.

Last edited:
Could you possibly be any stupider?

Wait a minute bitch....quit trying to derail the thread with topics that have nothing to do with the OP.:offtopic:

I'm still waiting for the explanation of how exotic dancers relate to Al being an asswipe.

I do not watch Beck and he is not a regular on the news now is he?

I have voiced many times here that I am no fan of Sarah Palin but she has never claimed to be anything other than a politician has she. And as far as I know, neither one of them ruined the reputations of innocent men with baseless accusations.

Al Sharpton is a hypocrite of the first order I don't care what political party he belongs to.

BTW just so you know I always vote third party because I do not subscribe to the insanity plan where we keep voting for Dimocrats and Repudlicans and yet still expect things to change.

You really should try thinking for yourself and applying the same standards to everyone.

I do think for myself. My whole family are pretty much conservatives..I guess that is most likely why I am a Liberal..They left a nasty taste in my mouth.

And yet you can't see a man for who he really is because of his political bent.

curious

Didn't I just admit that Sharpton, along with everyone, has his fualts? You can keep trying as hard as you want, but you cannot discredit a man who has given literally given his whole life for the advancement of minority people.

Besides the fact that the fat-bastard needs the exercise why does Al Sharpton feel he has any business in this issue. Yes he has a right to walk or march but he seems to be sticking his nose in something that has nothing to do with him.

I guess he may assume that because he's a particular race that this gives him some kind special of authority on illegal immigration. Forget the fact that there are plenty of illegal aliens from Canada, Russia, and several predominately white countries.

It appears Al Sharpton is really just advocating breaking the law....which means the guy wants to live outside the laws of this country. Or maybe he just wants to push special privileges for one class of people or race down our throats.

What do you'all think?

Al-Sharpton believes in Social Justice and not Legal Justice, hence him getting involved.

I dont understand why people are so fired up about arizona enforcing the immigration laws. Illegal immigration is illegal and should not be rewarded with amnesty and citizenship. Nothing against the immigrants themselves...heck if I had to cross the canadian or mexican border illegally to feed my family i'd do it in a heartbeat, that doesn't mean I should be entitled to citizenship in either country or protection under their rules and laws. In fact it means the opposite since i'm doing it illegally.

Immigration in America is a strange issue.....its like trying to justify someone breaking into a bank and stealing money because they "need to do so"

I do think for myself. My whole family are pretty much conservatives..I guess that is most likely why I am a Liberal..They left a nasty taste in my mouth.

curious

Didn't I just admit that Sharpton, along with everyone, has his fualts? You can keep trying as hard as you want, but you cannot discredit a man who has given literally given his whole life for the advancement of minority people.

When he does it by lying and defaming innocent people I sure as hell can.

Do you understand that being a stripper is a volitional career in which some women make a great deal of money? Not every stripper is a victim of drug fueled quasi prostitution.

In any case - it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the discussion of Al Sharpton and illegal immigration. You are just engaging in a disingenuous personal attack to deflect attention from the topic at hand - iow, you are being perfectly consistent with your demonstrated inability to engage in an honest discussion.

curious

Link? I'll be more than happy to read it.

Strippers do have civil rights you taintwallow and strip clubs often break the civil rights of their dancers.

Do you really want to claim strippers have no rights?

Watch out you morons, the GREAT AND POWERFUL MACE is back and is locked and loaded, LMMFAO

Strippers do have civil rights you taintwallow and strip clubs often break the civil rights of their dancers.

Then start a thread about it and provide some "EVADINCE" (sic).

This thread is about Al Sharpton, who when I last checked, was definitely not a stripper (thank the goddess for small favors).

They have them under the Bill of Rights...not Civil Rights.

Seems you libs love attaching civil rights to just about every issue.

It's become overused. I remember they said the same thing about the right to health care..which by the way doesn't exist.

________
civil rights 
–plural noun(often initial capital letters)
1.rights to personal liberty established by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and certain Congressional acts, esp. as applied to an individual or a minority group.

2.the rights to full legal, social, and economic equality extended to blacks.
Civil Rights | Define Civil Rights at Dictionary.com

Last edited:

Link? I'll be more than happy to read it.

God you're either really young or really stupid.

My guess is both.

Al was found guilty of defamation and didn't even pay his own fines. idiots like you who think he is some kind of righteous man paid it for him.

Sharpton's Debt in Brawley Defamation Is Paid by Supporters - NYTimes.com

curious

Even if his efforts have put a victim mindest into the very people he claims to want to help, further holding them back?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faeMiEEY4X4&feature=related]YouTube - The Justice Brothers Al and Jesse-Jesse and His Open Mic[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F9wdeWarQQ&feature=related]YouTube - The Justice Brothers Al and Jesse-Duke University Lacrosse Case[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6jjmnfor5Q&feature=related]YouTube - The Justice Brothers Al and Jesse-Rapid Excuse System[/ame]

Forum List

Back