Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

Al Sharpton is a civil rights leader and icon, this is a civil rights issue..That being said, doesn't it sound silly to question why he "injected" himself into the debate?

you forgot to add an embarrassment to your list of Sharpton adjectives.

Dumbass. Everyone makes mistakes. Just look at all of the supposed conservative christian leaders that have fallen. At least Sharpton has moved on and leads a life dedicated to other people. Talk about an embarrassment, look at your whole party.

Al is a conman....nothing more.

His motus-aperandi [sp?] is mouthing off and making a big stink.

And he has not moved on. He's still fomenting racial unrest at every opportunity.

Yeah....that's something to be proud of I can tell you.

Note All the vitriol for a civil rights leader joining a civil rights fight?

Vitrol?

I'm encouraging Al, and promoting Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson join him in Phoenix this July to march 10 miles, hand-in-hand through downtown wearing matching crushed velvet jump suits to demonstrate their opposition to Arizona Immigration Law.

Yes, nothing like haveing a fine, upstanding example like Al on your side.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't he bring Bill Clinton down to Phoenix with him!!!

Maybe Marion Berry is available?

I don't care if they bring in Chuck Manson, if it helps the situation.

Sharpton has the ability to draw attention to himself and whatever he is taking a part in.
I am no fan of either al or chuck, but we really are talking about saving lives when we are talking about illegal immigration across the Arizona border.
Whatever it takes.

Did you happen to notice where I stated that the civil rights of American citizens are being violated by the refusal of the federal government to enforce our immigration policy? I am not talking about the civil rights of hispanic americans, but ALL American citizens.

Are you one of those partisans that has decided there are only two sides to every issue?

If you are, be aware that i don't fit in either group.

I seldom agree with Sharpton's racists rhetoric. The ONE thing he said in Phoenix that i do agree with is that there should be EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for everyone.
Unless there is enforcement of the immigration law, and our borders are controlled, my civil rights are being violated.
Now, i bet Sharpton did not mean that exactly, but that is what he said, and i say we take him at his word on that one and hold him and the other protestors to it.
I am an American citizen and because my government refuses to enforce their own laws, my civil rights are being violated. I am pissed about it.

I am not pissed off enough to commit acts of violence, unless there is a threat to myself, my family or my livestock.
The sad thing is, there are those that are eager to commit acts of violence. A common conversation among people more pissed than me is how easy it is to murder an illegal and get away with it.
None of us want that.

I don't think so. Couple of ICE agents got bout a year or more in prizon for shooting one in the butt after he shot at them.

Guy was a drug-runner and not only assaulted two border agents but when he tried to escape while still armed they shot him in the gluts. He of course brought charges against them and got them thrown in prizon.

Ever talk to a member of the 'minutemen'?
There are several in my town, and I have.

There is one who insists that he has killed three out in the desert.

There are several more who are planning to go down to 'patrol' the border on their quads. At least two of those guys have stated they want to bring back ears.

The border area ain't NYC city folks, it ain't even paducka kentucky. It's much more desolate than that.

I have been riding along the border, as I have family friends with a ranch south of Sunsites, and know first hand how remote it is. I have seen illegals on foot in the area, nobody else around. There is nothing except my own moral code to stop me from drawing a bead on one or more of them with my rifle and pulling the trigger.
I fear there are some that don't have that moral code.

you forgot to add an embarrassment to your list of Sharpton adjectives.

Dumbass. Everyone makes mistakes. Just look at all of the supposed conservative christian leaders that have fallen. At least Sharpton has moved on and leads a life dedicated to other people. Talk about an embarrassment, look at your whole party.

And he has not moved on. He's still fomenting racial unrest at every opportunity.

Says the idiot with a pole stripper on his fucking sig.

Civil rights leader my ass.

He doesn't care about the civil rights of people he falsely accuses does he?

Just another fucking hypocrite being defended by other fucking hypocrites.

It really is nauseating.

And who made you an expert on Al Sharptons heart? No, YOUR nauseating! Your trying to tell me, a man who has given his whole life to civil rights is nothing more than a hypocrite? Fuck you. I'll tell you who the hypocrites are: Sarah Palin (She doesn't give a damn about the tea-party, she is in it for all of the money,) Glenn Beck (Same with this baffoon.) Those are the hypocrites. Play again.

Please make the connection between an artistic expression through dance and Al Sharpton being a fucking asshole?

I really can't wait for your explanation of that non sequitur.

I don't care if they bring in Chuck Manson, if it helps the situation.

Sharpton has the ability to draw attention to himself and whatever he is taking a part in.
I am no fan of either al or chuck, but we really are talking about saving lives when we are talking about illegal immigration across the Arizona border.
Whatever it takes.

Did you happen to notice where I stated that the civil rights of American citizens are being violated by the refusal of the federal government to enforce our immigration policy? I am not talking about the civil rights of hispanic americans, but ALL American citizens.

Are you one of those partisans that has decided there are only two sides to every issue?

If you are, be aware that i don't fit in either group.

I seldom agree with Sharpton's racists rhetoric. The ONE thing he said in Phoenix that i do agree with is that there should be EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for everyone.
Unless there is enforcement of the immigration law, and our borders are controlled, my civil rights are being violated.
Now, i bet Sharpton did not mean that exactly, but that is what he said, and i say we take him at his word on that one and hold him and the other protestors to it.
I am an American citizen and because my government refuses to enforce their own laws, my civil rights are being violated. I am pissed about it.

I am not pissed off enough to commit acts of violence, unless there is a threat to myself, my family or my livestock.
The sad thing is, there are those that are eager to commit acts of violence. A common conversation among people more pissed than me is how easy it is to murder an illegal and get away with it.
None of us want that.

I don't think so. Couple of ICE agents got bout a year or more in prizon for shooting one in the butt after he shot at them.

Guy was a drug-runner and not only assaulted two border agents but when he tried to escape while still armed they shot him in the gluts. He of course brought charges against them and got them thrown in prizon.

There are several more who are planning to go down to 'patrol' the border on their quads. At least two of those guys have stated they want to bring back ears.

The border area ain't NYC city folks, it ain't even paducka kentucky. It's much more desolate than that.

I have been riding along the border, as I have family friends with a ranch south of Sunsites, and know first hand how remote it is. I have seen illegals on foot in the area, nobody else around. There is nothing except my own moral code to stop me from drawing a bead on one or more of them with my rifle and pulling the trigger.

Ever hear of the law concerning.."Accessory after the fact??"

It really is nauseating.

And who made you an expert on Al Sharptons heart? No, YOUR nauseating! Your trying to tell me, a man who has given his whole life to civil rights is nothing more than a hypocrite? Fuck you. I'll tell you who the hypocrites are: Sarah Palin (She doesn't give a damn about the tea-party, she is in it for all of the money,) Glenn Beck (Same with this baffoon.) Those are the hypocrites. Play again.

So Al has not falsely accused people?

I am not a Sarah Palin fan, and I don't ever watch Beck.

What I am is an honest person who holds people accountable for what they do. Al Sharpton is a lying S.O.B period

You can deny it all you want but the record is clear and indisputable.

Thanks...and I like you too.

And the signature is meant to honor a dear friend.....not that's it's any of your fucken business.

It really is nauseating.

What I am is an honest person who holds people accountable for what they do. Al Sharpton is a lying S.O.B period

I love the way right - wingers on this forum try to disguise themselves as "honest people," or, "Independents," funny thing..I never see you jumping on Palin or Beck for their blatant lies and hypocrisy..Day after day after day. Please do keep trying though.

Please make the connection between an artistic expression through dance and Al Sharpton being a fucking asshole?

You call him a race baitor for helping people protect themself and then promote the subdication of women.

Do you really think stripping is a pro female business?

Ever hear of the law concerning.."Accessory after the fact??"

Yup. That is why, as a memebr of the shriff's posse here I have passed any info I have on to my friend sheriff Dedmen.

You are aware of the rules regarding evidence, right?
I have been told more times than I can remember that "heresay, including baroom confessions, are not admissable in court.

Sharpton's involvement in AZ is not going to help the Dems. His shelf life for most Americans has long expired (Tawana Brawley anyone?).

Just sayin'.

You call him a race baitor for helping people protect themself and then promote the subdication of women.

Could you possibly be any stupider?

It really is nauseating.

Al Sharpton's heart isn't the issue...it's his dishonesty that is the issue.

Al Sharpton has proved to be a compulsive liar and an opportunist. His motives are not up for debate. Even his supporters admit that.

I love the way right - wingers on this forum try to disguise themselves as "honest people," or, "Independents," funny thing..I never see you jumping on Palin or Beck for their blatant lies and hypocrisy..Day after day after day. Please do keep trying though.

I do not watch Beck and he is not a regular on the news now is he?

I have voiced many times here that I am no fan of Sarah Palin but she has never claimed to be anything other than a politician has she. And as far as I know, neither one of them ruined the reputations of innocent men with baseless accusations.

Al Sharpton is a hypocrite of the first order I don't care what political party he belongs to.

BTW just so you know I always vote third party because I do not subscribe to the insanity plan where we keep voting for Dimocrats and Repudlicans and yet still expect things to change.

You really should try thinking for yourself and applying the same standards to everyone.

Could you possibly be any stupider?

Do you understand civil rights?

do you think they have nothing to do with each other?

Tell me what you know about the safety of women who work in strip clubs?

I have voiced many times here that I am no fan of Sarah Palin but she has never claimed to be anything other than a politician has she. And as far as I know, neither one of them ruined the reputations of innocent men with baseless accusations.

Al Sharpton is a hypocrite of the first order I don't care what political party he belongs to.

BTW just so you know I always vote third party because I do not subscribe to the insanity plan where we keep voting for Dimocrats and Repudlicans and yet still expect things to change.

You really should try thinking for yourself and applying the same standards to everyone.

I do think for myself. My whole family are pretty much conservatives..I guess that is most likely why I am a Liberal..They left a nasty taste in my mouth.

Freedom of choice. I may not approve of it but then again who am I to make decisions for another?

And I don't ever remember calling MW a race baiter.

And the word you were looking for is subjugation.

I do think for myself. My whole family are pretty much conservatives..I guess that is most likely why I am a Liberal..They left a nasty taste in my mouth.

And yet you can't see a man for who he really is because of his political bent.

curious

Forum List

Back