Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

The right here is trying to demean someone for standing up for civil rights.
Where did anyone demean another for standing up for civil rights?

More and more I suspect that progressives/libs are all on hallucinogens.

I think she is confusing that fact that Sharpton defamed an innocent man while claiming to be standing up for civil rights with actually standing up for civil rights

Sorry that was my fault Si modo. I was haging out with John Holdrin the other night discussing sterilizing people by putting sterilants in the drinking water and we decided it would be more fun to put LSD in it :lol:

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Ok just kidding :)

Sorry that was my fault Si modo. I was haging out with John Holdrin the other night discussing sterilizing people by putting sterilants in the drinking water and we decided it would be more fun to put LSD in it :lol:

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

That's some craziness.

Kidding or LIES?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early publications
Overpopulation was an early concern and interest. In a 1969 article, Holdren and co-author Paul R. Ehrlich argued that, "if the population control measures are not initiated immediately, and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come."[19] In 1973 Holdren encouraged a decline in fertility to well below replacement in the United States, because "210 million now is too many and 280 million in 2040 is likely to be much too many."[20] In 1977, Paul R. Ehrlich, Anne H. Ehrlich, and Holdren co-authored the textbook Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment; they discussed the possible role of a wide variety of solutions to overpopulation, from voluntary family planning to enforced population controls, including forced sterilization for women after they gave birth to a designated number of children, and recommended "the use of milder methods of influencing family size preferences" such as access to birth control and abortion.[10][21]

Last edited:

Kidding or LIES?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early publications
Overpopulation was an early concern and interest. In a 1969 article, Holdren and co-author Paul R. Ehrlich argued that, "if the population control measures are not initiated immediately, and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come."[19] In 1973 Holdren encouraged a decline in fertility to well below replacement in the United States, because "210 million now is too many and 280 million in 2040 is likely to be much too many."[20] In 1977, Paul R. Ehrlich, Anne H. Ehrlich, and Holdren co-authored the textbook Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment; they discussed the possible role of a wide variety of solutions to overpopulation, from voluntary family planning to enforced population controls, including forced sterilization for women after they gave birth to a designated number of children, and recommended "the use of milder methods of influencing family size preferences" such as access to birth control and abortion.[10][21]

I just clicked the link and it reads like this......

"Overpopulation was an early concern and interest. In a 1969 article, Holdren and co-author Paul R. Ehrlich argued that, "if the population control measures are not initiated immediately, and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come."[19] In 1973 Holdren encouraged a decline in fertility to well below replacement in the United States, because "210 million now is too many and 280 million in 2040 is likely to be much too many."[20] In 1977, Paul R. Ehrlich, Anne H. Ehrlich, and Holdren co-authored the textbook Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment; they discussed the possible role of a wide variety of solutions to overpopulation, from voluntary family planning to enforced population controls, including forced sterilization for women after they gave birth to a designated number of children, and recommended "the use of these methods of influencing family size preferences" [10][21]"

The blacks have been experiencing Mexican ethic cleansing of their neighborhoods in California and elsewhere, so Al is pretending he's their friend so it will stop.

Didn't I just admit that Sharpton, along with everyone, has his fualts? You can keep trying as hard as you want, but you cannot discredit a man who has given literally given his whole life for the advancement of minority people.

When he does it by lying and defaming innocent people I sure as hell can.

Link? I'll be more than happy to read it.

Read up then
Attached is a story about a girl that lied about being raped. My question is; should the people that lie about rape be punished just as harshly as if an actual rape had occurred? | Answerbag

Didn't I just admit that Sharpton, along with everyone, has his fualts? You can keep trying as hard as you want, but you cannot discredit a man who has given literally given his whole life for the advancement of minority people.

When he does it by lying and defaming innocent people I sure as hell can.

Link? I'll be more than happy to read it.

Tawana Brawley, a 15-year-old African American girl, claimed she had been assaulted and raped by six white men, some of them police officers.

In the case a grand jury was convened; after seven months of examining police and medical records, the jury determined that Brawley had fabricated her story.

Sharpton accused the prosecutor, Steven Pagones, of racism and of being one of the perpetrators of the alleged abduction and rape. He was successfully sued for slander and ordered to pay $345,000 in damages, the jury finding Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Pagones. Sharpton refused to pay his share of the damages; it was later paid by a number of black business leaders.

Orlando Patterson is a historical and cultural sociologist at Harvard University known for his work regarding issues of race in America. In the book Black Religious Intellectuals.( pp. 118), Patterson referred to Sharpton as a "racial arsonist."

Forum List

Back