The New Racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by mudwhistle, Apr 28, 2010.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,273
    I remember reading the definition of racism in the dictionary.

It pretty much stated that if you feel that your race is better or more privileged than another race you are a textbook racist.

That being the case...why are we supposed to secede special rights and privileges to any specified racial group?

Why must we look the other way when they break our laws....invade our country...use our health care that we pay for and just ignore it. Why must we allow them to go around the normal process set forth by the powers that be because as with any bureaucracy the paperwork and the system seems to be the problem....not the solution?

After all...that is what Al Sharpton and Barrack H. Obama are telling us we must do. We must allow racism to take place to avoid being labeled racist ourselves.

Isn't that what they're saying?

Any thoughts?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I agree. I am tired of being called a racist simply for wanting to run the country according to the Constitution. Personally, I think people call others a 'racist' as a cheap partisan point rather than based on any legitimate reason. People call the Bass a racist constantly..... I see no racism in his posts.... I see someone who has seen the ugly face of real racism and whose views are (legitimately) skewed by that experience.

For me, I believe we should repatriate all illegal aliens - without regard to the costs - because they broke our laws to get here. While I can understand people wanting to live in the US, they must do it legally.... I think it's always been a hugely important part of our nation - that we take in those who genuinely want to come here to follow our laws and seek freedom.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,273
    The Bass is a racist...simply because he honestly feels his skin color makes him better then the rest of us.

It doesn't matter what his motivations are.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  4. Hollybaere

Hollybaere Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    All we have to do is, stop handing out free-bees to the illegals. Fine companies for hiring them. Stop the free medical, food and schooling. Make the children born here, from illegal parents illegal also. Give them a ticket back to where they came from.

When my Husband came here from Europe, he had to fill out scads of paperwork, have a sponsor and pay all kinds of fees, almost a year before his arrival. He is entitled to nothing. Yet, these people come here illegally and get all kinds of free aid.

It's just not fair to those who jump through all the hoops to do it the right way.

5. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,310
    One of the most difficult things in life is to be completely honest with oneself. Deep down built into the structure of our being is a sense of group affiliation, it is why humankind evolved and prospered. Denying racism is like denying reality. Today it has become a stick and tool, and the only way we move away from it is to accept our commonality. But few can do that because they see life in terms of privilege and hierarchy. Why then do so many not look at the green side or the pink side of all of us. Seems we have a long way to go. Weirdly the only ones who seem to face the reality of race is the comics. Comedy hides the surface but often presents the truth.

Video: Law & Border | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

"To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time." James A. Baldwin

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." James A. Baldwin

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

6. hunter10

hunter10 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    i was wondering everyone talking about what they will do to get rid of the illegal aliens. i would like to know if they are gone is there anybody here that is going to do the dirty and degenerating jobs that hey do

7. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,273
    It's highly possible that all of the freebies are there for that very purpose....to bring them here so they can get their votes.

All they need do is bring a brown skinned illegal here and the Dems have a ready made SOB story designed to cause divisions and bring out the crazies in droves.

SF wants to boycott Arizona. I think Arizona should give illegals a one way bus ticket to San Francisco.

Obama thinks this is unfair of course. Don't you dare go out with your kids looking for ice-cream because according the Obama the fuzz are out to get you.

What a putz.

He of all people is charged with upholding the law...not making exceptions according to race or just because they have a large voting block.

8. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,273
    Fine words....but you simply don't understand this issue. It is not about race...yet it has been made into an issue about race.

It is a legal issue...not a civil rights issue. Civil rights apply only to those who live here legally not those who have invaded this country.

Would you be talking the same way if it was Russians flooding our country with folks trying to escape an oppressive government? You know...white folks that want to sponge off of the rest of us?

I doubt that very much.

No...I see a pattern here. Anyone who doesn't go along with the Dems get the same treatment.

Ronald Reagan was accused of racism. George W. Bush.....Sarah Palin just by being a Christian I'm sure gets the same kind of rumors said about her.

Now a whole state is racist. It's too fucken hilarious to believe.

And after Arizona required a valid birth certificate from Obama to get his name on the ballot I can see how the President would out of spite have a serious bone to pick with that state. SF is picking a fight with Arizona...and the blame begins with Obama. After all he's the one going around the country talking about hispanic families being cavity-searched on the way to Baskin Robbins.

9. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,273
    Yes...once again Obama has put his foot repeatedly in his mouth before finding out the facts.

As with the Cambridge University professor that resulted in the famous "Beer Summit" this too is a case where the President has jumped to conclusions and said something that is out of line.

Obama doesn't give a flying fuck about the rights of US citizens to be safe in their homes. That is the issue here....not race.

10. jeffrockit

jeffrockit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +165
    We somehow managed to do those jobs before the illegal invasion. The whole "doing jobs Americans won't do" is completely inaccurate but serves the "Americans are racist against Mexicans" argument well.