Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

Besides the fact that the fat-bastard needs the exercise why does Al Sharpton feel he has any business in this issue. Yes he has a right to walk or march but he seems to be sticking his nose in something that has nothing to do with him.

I guess he may assume that because he's a particular race that this gives him some kind special of authority on illegal immigration. Forget the fact that there are plenty of illegal aliens from Canada, Russia, and several predominately white countries.

It appears Al Sharpton is really just advocating breaking the law....which means the guy wants to live outside the laws of this country. Or maybe he just wants to push special privileges for one class of people or race down our throats.

What do you'all think?

He has nothing to do with illegal immigration in Arizona mud.
He's a media whore. Plain and simple. Any chance to get his ugly mug on television, he'll take it!

Besides the fact that the fat-bastard needs the exercise why does Al Sharpton feel he has any business in this issue. Yes he has a right to walk or march but he seems to be sticking his nose in something that has nothing to do with him.

I guess he may assume that because he's a particular race that this gives him some kind special of authority on illegal immigration. Forget the fact that there are plenty of illegal aliens from Canada, Russia, and several predominately white countries.

It appears Al Sharpton is really just advocating breaking the law....which means the guy wants to live outside the laws of this country. Or maybe he just wants to push special privileges for one class of people or race down our throats.

What do you'all think?

He has nothing to do with illegal immigration in Arizona mud.
He's a media whore. Plain and simple. Any chance to get his ugly mug on television, he'll take it!

He is a civil rights leader and this is a civil rights issue.

Note he is also an American and has EVERY right to stand up and speak,

Why was he never indicted or investigated for this????

They had him dead to rights , why not prosicute?

Hmmmmmm, can you say shades of Okeefe?

Why was he never indicted or investigated for this????

They had him dead to rights , why not prosicute?

Hmmmmmm, can you say shades of Okeefe?

I can say, "Shades of O.J. Simpson"

But it really doesn't matter if he's been indicted or investigated

:eusa_eh:

You asked for a reason I think he's dishonest: Talking about laundering drug money with a mafioso is not against the law, but it doesn't make me think Al's a Boy Scout.

Oh it doesnt matter that they supposedly had him on tape commiting a crime yet failed to prosicute him?

WTF is wrong with you?

They should have tried and convicted him if he was guilty.

Why didnt they do that ?

Has anyone told the Rev that most of this Mexican illegal immigrants are Catholics?

That doesn't seem to stop them from voting for candidates that support abortion, homosexuality, breaking federal laws, and all sorts of liberal causes.

It seems Al thinks that race trumps everything.

Civil rights has always been a liberal cause. People need protection from conservatives. Conservatives carry guns and are prone to violence.

Oh it doesnt matter that they supposedly had him on tape commiting a crime yet failed to prosicute him?

WTF is wrong with you?

Why didnt they do that ?

Like I already said you moron:
TALKING ABOUT Laundering DRUG MONEY with a MOBSTER is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

The right here is trying to demean someone for standing up for civil rights.

They happened to choose a black man and I wonder why they think a black man cant help latinos?

What do you'all think?

I quit listening to him long ago. I just mute and close my eyes, till he is through speaking.
He always tried to incite violence. The Dems really need violence right now to justify their accusations.

WTF is wrong with you?

Why didnt they do that ?

Oh its not?

Its called conspiraring to commit a crime.

What do you'all think?

I quit listening to him long ago. I just mute and close my eyes, till he is through speaking.
He always tried to incite violence. The Dems really need violence right now to justify their accusations.

and that makes you blind and deaf.

WTF is wrong with you?

Why didnt they do that ?

Oh its not?

Its called conspiraring to commit a crime.

Really?

You mean if I spoke to a mobster about "removing" a certain moron poster from USMB, I'd be "conspiring to commit a crime?"

:confused:

You really should've told me this before. I don't know how I'm gonna get my $3.46 back from Gunny.

If it will get more attention for the illegal immigration problem I am all for Al Sharpton taking part in a protest in Arizona. There are legitimate concerns over possible civil rights violations over the new Arizona law.
Anything that draws attention to the fact that federal government is violating the civil rights of American citizens by their refusal to enforce our immigration laws is a good thing.

If it will get more attention for the illegal immigration problem I am all for Al Sharpton taking part in a protest in Arizona. There are legitimate concerns over possible civil rights violations over the new Arizona law.
Anything that draws attention to the fact that federal government is violating the civil rights of American citizens by their refusal to enforce our immigration laws is a good thing.

Yes, nothing like haveing a fine, upstanding example like Al on your side.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't he bring Bill Clinton down to Phoenix with him!!!

Maybe Marion Berry is available?

Then all he'd need to set up The Big Top would be a Volkswagon filled with 25 US Congressmen dressed as clowns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back