Some Times The Arrogant Idiosy Of The Right Is Nothing Short Of Amazing

It's a move to global economic control sans national sovereignty. A step to a complete control system. Nothing more.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

"Nearly 200 nations near a deal to slow global warming"

With all these national delegations coming to a major conclusion about the best ways to confront the potential disaster for our planet the naysayers are still sticking their noses right into the middle of controversy.

It's so ironic that a mindless left wing nutter tries to post claiming that others are idiots. Just the smallest amount of logic and reason, or the tiniest bit of education or critical thinking would clue you into how stupid you are for posting this nonsense. But you are completely incapable of thinking. All you can do is cut and paste.

It is neither idiotic nor arrogant to refuse to follow lemmings off a cliff, no matter how many lemmings there are.

LordBrownTrout , billy_kinetta, and CrusaderFrank posed for the USMB Christmas album.

12366422_1222852867728660_8949912073446485710_n.jpg

With all these national delegations coming to a major conclusion about the best ways to confront the potential disaster for our planet the naysayers are still sticking their noses right into the middle of controversy.

I can still have my staff set up an appointment for you. I believe with the new meds, we can help you with your dementia.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

I can still have my staff set up an appointment for you. I believe with the new meds, we can help you with your dementia.
All your education and yet you are still a doofus.:2up:

Man-made global warming is a hoax, as Vladimir Putin and numerous Russian scientists point out, and as hundreds of American scientists point out. Climate data show the Earth's climate is starting to cool. There has been a net gain in polar ice. And, I guess you didn't get the news about the Climategate e-mails?

Mike was left out of the Alumanti shot, but a new photo shoot is scheduled for Monday

I'm not insane as you are though. That diagnosis is totally pro bono.

I doubt it.

I'm not insane as you are though. That diagnosis is totally pro bono.
:lol: Thank you. You are still a wild-eyed doofus.

It's so ironic that a mindless left wing nutter tries to post claiming that others are idiots. Just the smallest amount of logic and reason, or the tiniest bit of education or critical thinking would clue you into how stupid you are for posting this nonsense. But you are completely incapable of thinking. All you can do is cut and paste.

Ironic for a guy who can't link his own OPs -- and then when he does six hundred posts later the link doesn't say what he claimed it said...

Ironic for a guy who can't link his own OPs -- and then when he does six hundred posts later the link doesn't say what he claimed it said...

lol, says the illiterate, immature, fucktard.

Obsess much?

Man-made global warming is a hoax, as Vladimir Putin and numerous Russian scientists point out, and as hundreds of American scientists point out. Climate data show the Earth's climate is starting to cool. There has been a net gain in polar ice. And, I guess you didn't get the news about the Climategate e-mails?

Why is it so warm in December? - CNN.com

lol, says the illiterate, immature, fucktard.

Obsess much?

Nothing says "mature, rational and literate" like a post comprised of "fucktard" and not-links. :thup:

Why is it so warm in December? - CNN.com

We've been at record high temps around here. Expecting about 70 today. And I just ate my final home-grown tomato only last week.

The Republican party in the US is one of the greater threats to humanity that we've seen. Them trying to live in the 1950s has generally been just a childish nuisance but now, because they are so terrified of change and reality, they are going to cause extreme hardship and deaths for many humans.

Forum List

Back