As much as I despise Trump, if the GOP has a brokered convention to squeeze him out.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm out as well. Fuck that totalitarian bullshit. If the PEOPLE want to elect Donald Fucking Duck that is their RIGHT.

I will dump the GOP instantly if they successfully push out the choice of the people. I will also switch parties for the 2016 election and VOTE FOR THAT BITCH I HATE

I'm out as well. Fuck that totalitarian bullshit. If the PEOPLE want to elect Donald Fucking Duck that is their RIGHT.

I will dump the GOP instantly if they successfully push out the choice of the people. I will also switch parties for the 2016 election and VOTE FOR THAT BITCH I HATE

Then you will deserve what you get.

Pretend republicans claim they will vote for Hillary because they despise the republican candidate. No surprises here.

They either have a candidate up there I like or I don't vote.
You can call me un-American but I'm not voting if given 2 bad choices.
I'd do a write-in I guess, even though it's a waste... but at least I did my civic duty and voted for someone I support.

The people have no power anymore.
Only a rebellion will change that.

you're right. they should allow the bigoted fascist to embarrass their party and endanger this county.

pretty please.

I'm still voting for Ted Cruz first. I'll only vote for Trump if Cruz and Carson are out or if Trump is the nominee.

What's "totalitarian" about that?

A brokered convention would almost certainly mean that Trump wouldn't have enough votes to win the nomination.

A candidate who has a minority of the convention delegates doesn't have a God-given right to the nomination. That's why it's brokered in the first place.

I'll be the first person to admit ignorance to the political process.....
What exactly is the reason for polls and voting. Just for "feedback" for the delegates?

I am voting third party before I would even vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or even Ted Cruz. None of them deserve to be President and this election cycle is the worst since, well I can not remember and the Bush and Kerry one was pretty bad but not even as bad as this!

So it seems that Trump's plan to get Hillary may work!

I'll be the first person to admit ignorance to the political process.....
What exactly is the reason for polls and voting. Just for "feedback" for the delegates?
Yep. A nomination is an act of the political machine. In the good old days the people had no say at all.

I'd do a write-in I guess, even though it's a waste... but at least I did my civic duty and voted for someone I support.
There are more than two choices. There are other parties on the ticket.

And is not a "wasted vote". If you vote for a third party and I vote for one of the "major" parties, is my single vote more "important" or more "valuable" or of greater consequence?

Of course not.

There are more than two choices. There are other parties on the ticket.

And is not a "wasted vote". If you vote for a third party and I vote for one of the "major" parties, is my single vote more "important" or more "valuable" or of greater consequence?

Of course not.

My husband says it's a waste because they are not going to get elected.
Of course, if everyone thinks that way, he's right....

You need to get a grip.

The primaries haven't even started yet.

Trump won't be the nominee, there isn't going to be a 'brokered convention,' the RNC would never allow that, nor would the state parties, who can do to Trump what they did to McCain in SC in 2000.

I read something close to what you talking about yesterday..

Rove: Trump Could Win Key Early Contests, Still Lose Nomination

Karl Rove postulates that Donald Trump, the frontrunner in polls in the Republican presidential race, could win the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries and still lose the party’s nomination.

so?

write in your candidate...

you're deciding who your candidate is when you marry one party or the other.

you make it sound like you have no choice ... you do.

If the eligible voters want Trump as their GOP nominee, then there won't be a brokered convention. You don't seem to understand how the process works.

I'very voted 3rd party twice. Neither was a wasted vote. I didn't vote once. That was a waste.

Forum List

Back