Some things never change.......

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
2 Chronicles 13:15-18King James Version (KJV)

15 Then the men of Judah (the Palestinians?) gave a shout: and as the men of Judah shouted, it came to pass, that God smote Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.

16 And the children of Israel fled before Judah (the Palestinians) : and God delivered them into their hand.

17 And Abijah and his people slew them with a great slaughter: so there fell down slain of Israel five hundred thousand chosen men.

18 Thus the children of Israel were brought under at that time, and the children of Judah prevailed, because they relied upon the Lord God of their fathers.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

"...slew them with a great slaughter"

well I won't say I find THAT unappealing!

But I'd like to submit that the "children of Israel" were Palestinians too.

Neither has anything to do with the Ashkenazi.

Well the orthodox Jews and the Palestinians get along much better with each other than either do with the Zionist. There has been a lot of blood spilt in the "holy land" over the centuries and its still going on. I think its obvious the Zionist can not live with people unless they control them and take what they have until they suck them dry.

2 Chronicles 13:15-18King James Version (KJV)

15 Then the men of Judah (the Palestinians?) gave a shout: and as the men of Judah shouted, it came to pass, that God smote Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.

16 And the children of Israel fled before Judah (the Palestinians) : and God delivered them into their hand.

17 And Abijah and his people slew them with a great slaughter: so there fell down slain of Israel five hundred thousand chosen men.

18 Thus the children of Israel were brought under at that time, and the children of Judah prevailed, because they relied upon the Lord God of their fathers.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

The catholic bible based on the demands of the pedarasts and perverts that were the Roman empires leaders. People like Caligula and Nero.

And by the way the arab muslims (Palestinians) would not be invented for another 2,500 years or so so they could not have been around when this tale was first told.

Last edited:
Well the orthodox Jews and the Palestinians get along much better with each other than either do with the Zionist. There has been a lot of blood spilt in the "holy land" over the centuries and its still going on. I think its obvious the Zionist can not live with people unless they control them and take what they have until they suck them dry.

have you seen what the Orthodox Jews believe about the end time's then, how their God will murder every other living thing on the planet and leave just them 10,000 to go to heaven. The first people that will be killed will be the muslims according to their version of the torah.

Nutandyahoo & his damn Zionists should be tried & convicted for war crimes against Israeli citizens for provoking Palestinians into hatred & violence with Zionist peace offerings to Palstinians, security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel.

Forum List

Back