some say no fraud 2020 but do they say also No Constitution or legislative law was broken? BS

That is the first time I have mentioned it since I posted about it., and did not know it had been released. So that was not a lie. The report is useless.

When you brought it up on Apr 12, 2022, I posted the link to the report (redacted for the general public)

Today you once again claimed it was never released, and I posted the link again (redacted for the general public)

How many times does somebody have to post the report (available on the internet) for you to stop lying that you weren't told about the report being released.

I'm sure anybody with the need and the clearance to get the unredacted copy of the report got the unredacted copy. They would have to show they would comply with the privacy act, because it's filled with personal/personnel information.

BTW: Who is this Tom King you say is your source telling you the report wasn't released?

Maybe you need to e-mail him and tell him it's been out since April 2022.

Expect advocates to present credible evidence to legal venues where it is essential.

If they don't have credible evidence, they can still peddle their lies to gullible true-believers that don't need any.
dims couldn't care less about any kind

that is a fact totally in evidence

dims couldn't care less about any kind

that is a fact totally in evidence
Actually, It is a simplistic, hyper-partisan aspersion some have been trained to spew.

Try to respect documented, empirical data, even when it contradicts your dogma.

Actually, It is a simplistic, hyper-partisan aspersion some have been trained to spew.

Try to respect documented, empirical data, even when it contradicts your dogma.
So you respect data? Then you know there was fraud.

So what? That has nothing to do with your so called insurrection. If they stopped the proceedings they would have stopped Pence from doing that. Wouldn't have they?

You people are just stupid.

They wouldn't have stormed the Capitol had Pence down that, ya moron. :cuckoo:

They wouldn't have stormed the Capitol had Pence down that, ya moron. :cuckoo:
They stormed the Capitol at the urging of Ray Epps and other FBI plants. A false flag to distract from the reason they were there.

They stormed the Capitol at the urging of Ray Epps and other FBI plants. A false flag to distract from the reason they were there.

No they didn't, FruitLoops. They stormed after Pence announced he would not flush the Constitution down the toilet for Trump.

And the protestors had their TVs on?

No, they had their phones, you fucking retard.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election. The Constitution of the US says that state legislators are the ones who make voting rules, laws and procedures. But in some cases non-legislators like governors and others over-rode that law..

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC
Sore losers ^^

No, they had their phones, you fucking retard.

embarrassed-gif.489110
I see when the violence is raging you have time to check your cell phones. Give it up. It was a false flag the FBI instigated the violence just as planned.

I see when the violence is raging you have time to check your cell phones. Give it up. It was a false flag the FBI instigated the violence just as planned.

Violence wasn't raging at 1pm, FruitLoops. Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists didn't break into the Capitol until about 2pm.

I knew you were a fucking idiot but now you've demonstrated you're even dumber than anyone knew; to not realize people there were able to watch live news on their phones.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Violence wasn't raging at 1pm, FruitLoops. Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists didn't break into the Capitol until about 2pm.

I knew you were a fucking idiot but now you've demonstrated you're even dumber than anyone knew; to not realize people there were able to watch live news on their phones.

embarrassed-gif.489110
The whole thing is a joke. It is obvious who the bad guys are. Let them make fools of themselves on TV.

Overthrow my ass. It was protest against massive and obvious fraud sabotaged by the FBI, Pelosi, and the Capitol police. Anyone who thinks any sized group of unarmed people can overthrow a super power is simply super stupid.
By now you should know that Trump is a sore loser and a pathological liar. He'd bring the country down because he lost by 70 million votes and 74 electoral college votes.

Forum List

Back