Some quotes from JFK about how great Hitler was

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

So, you won't vote for a man based on what he says about a dictator, but you will vote for a man that acts like one.

On three occasions President Kennedy was confronted with crisis's where military force was an option, and on those three occasions he chose not to use military force. He used diplomacy and communication to avoid the real possibility of war.

Bush invaded Iraq, just like Hitler invaded Poland.

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war. This generation of Americans has already had enough — more than enough — of war and hate and oppression. We shall be prepared if others wish it. We shall be alert to try to stop it. But we shall also do our part to build a world of peace where the weak are safe and the strong are just."
President John F. Kennedy - Address at The American University, Washington D.C. (10 June 1963)

"The defense policy of the United States is based on a simple premise: The United States does not start fights. We will never be an aggressor."
Ronald Reagan

1. More deflection!!!!!
2. Get on topic or stfu. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I find it refreshing that your intelligence level matches your avatar.

1. ^^^^^ You really spanked me that time! :badgrin:
2. Back on topic like a *good chap*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Webster says that the word "significant" indicates importance and nobody would argue that Hitler was an important influence in the 20th century. The real story is that JFK's father, old Joe Kennedy who was removed from his post as ambassador to England for his support of the Nazi regime before WW2.

Of course he was "important". You can't throw the world into turmoil without being important. That's like the saying The Inquisition wasn't an important part of the Middle Ages! Both good and evil people can be important. I don't feel it has a qualitative meaning to it in a moral sense, just the historical sense.

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"
President J.F. Kennedy

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."
- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

JFK was not praising or lauding Hitlier. He was merely stating a fact. For that matter, the bubonic plague was one of the most significant things that has ever happened to the human race. Does that mean I am in favor of the bubonic plague?

I find several things significant about you, Matthew. The first is that this thread is over one month old, has 3 pages to it and I have yet to see a response from you to any of the posts on it, almost all of which challenge you to get back on here and justify the thread title and the OP. A classic hit and run thread.

Secondly: 3,371 posts and a Rep Power of 63. I can easily see why.

Hell, I even find myself agreeing with some of CG's comments on here. A thread REALLY has to be a squirter to have something like that happen.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

President J.F. Kennedy

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

JFK was not praising or lauding Hitler. He was merely stating a fact. For that matter, the bubonic plague was one of the most significant things that has ever happened to the human race. Does that mean I am in favor of the bubonic plague?

I find several things significant about you, Matthew. The first is that this thread is over one month old, has 3 pages to it and I have yet to see a response from you to any of the posts on it, almost all of which challenge you to get back on here and justify the thread title and the OP. A classic hit and run thread.

Hell, I even find myself agreeing with some of CG's comments on here. A thread REALLY has to be a squirter to have something like that happen.

1. Wow George.
2. This one quote here is irrefutable George, come on, I know JFK was your childhood hero and all, mine as well, I loved him too, but I didn't know what he felt in his heart about Hitler, when I was growing up, and neither did you George, read this and do try and sugar coat it for me will you?

JFK Quote:
"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived"...

3. In my opinion if anyone or peoples, do not actually hate this guy in future generations, then I say let those same future generation be done the same way the generation of Jews and the other people of the world suffered, all nations suffered George, most all lost lives, for this no account sack of shit Hitler.
4. Hitler was and is known for being significantly more evil than anyone else who had come before, but thats not what JFK was saying now was it?
5. Tell the truth George, don't even try to *BULLSHIT* me, I ain't gonna hear that crap.
6. Emerging from a bucket of shit everyone hates to smell, but ends up smelling like flowers huh??? NOT!!!!!
7. Maybe you retract what you said eh George???
8. This thread got legs after I found it.
9. Before I got ahold of it, there was just posts about how JFK was right, how he meant something else like you said, George,....thats a lie.
10. This is some crazy shit he wrote, and there is a reason it wasn't published for fifty years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

President J.F. Kennedy

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

JFK was not praising or lauding Hitler. He was merely stating a fact. For that matter, the bubonic plague was one of the most significant things that has ever happened to the human race. Does that mean I am in favor of the bubonic plague?

1. Wow George.
2. This one quote here is irrefutable George, come on, I know JFK was your childhood hero and all, mine as well, I loved him too, but I didn't know what he felt in his heart about Hitler, when I was growing up, and neither did you George, read this and do try and sugar coat it for me will you?

JFK Quote:
"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived"...

3. In my opinion if anyone or peoples, do not actually hate this guy in future generations, then I say let those same future generation be done the same way the generation of Jews and the other people of the world suffered, all nations suffered George, most all lost lives, for this no account sack of shit Hitler.
4. Hitler was and is known for being significantly more evil than anyone else who had come before, but thats not what JFK was saying now was it?
5. Tell the truth George, don't even try to *BULLSHIT* me, I ain't gonna hear that crap.
6. Emerging from a bucket of shit everyone hates to smell, but ends up smelling like flowers huh??? NOT!!!!!
9. Before I got ahold of it, there was just posts about how JFK was right, how he meant something else like you said, George,....thats a lie.
10. This is some crazy shit he wrote, and there is a reason it wasn't published for fifty years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here is your problem primate...there is nothing in Jack Kennedy's life that is anything but the antithesis of Hitler. So WHY should he not be given the benefit of the doubt?

"We in this country, in this generation, are--by destiny rather than choice--the watchmen on the walls of world freedom. We ask, therefore, that we may be worthy of our power and responsibility, that we may exercise our strength with wisdom and restraint, and that we may achieve in our time and for all time the ancient vision of "peace on earth, good will toward men." That must always be our goal, and the righteousness of our cause must always underlie our strength. For as was written long ago: "except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

The speech never given...Remarks Prepared for Delivery at the Trade Mart in Dallas, November 22, 1963

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Wow George.

JFK Quote:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here is your problem primate...there is nothing in Jack Kennedy's life that is anything but the antithesis of Hitler. So WHY should he not be given the benefit of the doubt?

"We in this country, in this generation, are--by destiny rather than choice--the watchmen on the walls of world freedom. We ask, therefore, that we may be worthy of our power and responsibility, that we may exercise our strength with wisdom and restraint, and that we may achieve in our time and for all time the ancient vision of "peace on earth, good will toward men." That must always be our goal, and the righteousness of our cause must always underlie our strength. For as was written long ago: "except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

The speech never given...Remarks Prepared for Delivery at the Trade Mart in Dallas, November 22, 1963

1. So why was it fifty years that this transcript being come to light I ask?
2. George and others checked out of this thread for a reason, they have no leg to stand on.
3. I was seven when JFK was shot down in Dallas some thirty miles from here, and it was a shock to this area when it happened here, I thought JFK as a father figure he was loved that much around here.
4. I think that if this transcript had been published in the 1940's soon after it being written, it would of changed history, *no doubt*.
5. Some how JFK learned to keep his mouth shut about Hitler after writing the diary, I am sure some one within his family reamed him out butt good, more than likely it was his mother, we shall never know.
6. JFK was a great speech writer, huge talent, but he was totally wrong about Hitler, he was out in left field on Hitler, loony left field.
7. Who is brave enough to tackle this topic with unbiased truth,...... that would be *CWN* ofcourse.
8. This transcript was released in 1995, and it has been given a huge pass ever since then, till I came across it in this thread.
9. In the year 1946 JFK had experienced war, had survived war, and was in that war because of what Hitler the mad man had tried to do, and yet, JFK had a deep very deep rooted respect for the man, which is just plain sick as hell!!!!!
10. My argument is indisputable, don't even try.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't think Hitler was "significant" or a legend?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Wow George.

JFK Quote:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So why was it fifty years that this transcript being come to light I ask?
2. George and others checked out of this thread for a reason, they have no leg to stand on.
3. I was seven when JFK was shot down in Dallas some thirty miles from here, and it was a shock to this area when it happened here, I thought JFK as a father figure he was loved that much around here.
4. I think that if this transcript had been published in the 1940's soon after it being written, it would of changed history, *no doubt*.
5. Some how JFK learned to keep his mouth shut about Hitler after writing the diary, I am sure some one within his family reamed him out butt good, more than likely it was his mother, we shall never know.
6. JFK was a great speech writer, huge talent, but he was totally wrong about Hitler, he was out in left field on Hitler, loony left field.
7. Who is brave enough to tackle this topic with unbiased truth,...... that would be *CWN* ofcourse.
8. This transcript was released in 1995, and it has been given a huge pass ever since then, till I came across it in this thread.
9. In the year 1946 JFK had experienced war, had survived war, and was in that war because of what Hitler the mad man had tried to do, and yet, JFK had a deep very deep rooted respect for the man, which is just plain sick as hell!!!!!
10. My argument is indisputable, don't even try.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First; a person's diary is a private document. Even mothers and fathers usually respect that level of privacy to their children. So the first point is it's none of our fucking business.

But, I'm sure if it had leaked out prior to JFK's life of public service, it would have been twisted into what you want to interpret it to mean. But you are not Jack Kennedy, so you DON'T know what he meant, do you? The word 'significant' does not reveal approval or condemnation, it merely reveals scope.

Here is a simple question you can answer with a yes, or a no.

Was Adolf Hitler a significant person in world history? Yes, or no?

There is no sin except stupidity.
Oscar Wilde

Sorry bout that,

1. If you mean *significantly fucked up in the head, and being an evil bastard*? I would have to say yes.
2. But if you are saying like JFK was writing, *significant valued person* history will reflect he wasn't all that bad as he appeared when this transcript was written, I would have to say absolutely not!
3. If you mean legend as the legend of robin hood, where a person does bad, but because he shared the loot, to those who he thought were being wronged, I'd have to say *NO*, he will never be considered a robin hood type, Hitler will remain a legend in his own mind, and the minds of stupid ignorant people, who have no idea of morality, justice, human kindness, and all other worthy human traits, you do consider yourself with some of these worthy traits right?
4. Hitlers legacy and or legend will always be he murdered the Jews by the millions, he focused on the Jews of Europe, and would of taken out all the Jews world wide if he hadn't been stopped.
5. JFK at that time soon after the war, he went to Germany to see the places his man, Hitler had lived and where was born the *Legend* Hitler, in JFK's mind a *Great Man* as described very well in his personal diary, his inner most thoughts, which in fact describe a certain amount of *Hero Worship* towards Hitler.
6. I am not brain washed into seeing or reading script and interpreting other than it says, it does indeed say what it says.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If you mean *significantly fucked up in the head, and being an evil bastard*? I would have to say yes.
2. But if you are saying like JFK was writing, *significant valued person* history will reflect he wasn't all that bad as he appeared when this transcript was written, I would have to say absolutely not!
3. If you mean legend as the legend of robin hood, where a person does bad, but because he shared the loot, to those who he thought were being wronged, I'd have to say *NO*, he will never be considered a robin hood type, Hitler will remain a legend in his own mind, and the minds of stupid ignorant people, who have no idea of morality, justice, human kindness, and all other worthy human traits, you do consider yourself with some of these worthy traits right?
4. Hitlers legacy and or legend will always be he murdered the Jews by the millions, he focused on the Jews of Europe, and would of taken out all the Jews world wide if he hadn't been stopped.
5. JFK at that time soon after the war, he went to Germany to see the places his man, Hitler had lived and where was born the *Legend* Hitler, in JFK's mind a *Great Man* as described very well in his personal diary, his inner most thoughts, which in fact describe a certain amount of *Hero Worship* towards Hitler.
6. I am not brain washed into seeing or reading script and interpreting other than it says, it does indeed say what it says.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

SO, you are Jack Kennedy. You would have to be to be able to attach all that you say Kennedy meant with his words.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

SO, you are Jack Kennedy. You would have to be to be able to attach all that you say Kennedy meant with his words.

1. You have bumped your head, no, I don't need to be JFK to know what he wrote means, all I need is a 8th grade comprehension level in reading, and thats all anybody else needs too.:doubt:
2. Don't be a *Idjit*! :badgrin:
3. Do you have to be me to understand what I am writing right now??? :badgrin:
4. *CHECKMATE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You have bumped your head, no, I don't need to be JFK to know what he wrote means, all I need is a 8th grade comprehension level in reading, and thats all anybody else needs too.:doubt:
4. *CHECKMATE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are adding words that JFK didn't say and you are adding absolute meaning to words that don't have absolute meaning.

You are distorting, twisting and even redefining his words. You are either being dishonest or you really are that obtuse.

If Hitler really was President Kennedy's hero like you are trying to portray, can you name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim?

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. *CHECKMATE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are adding words that JFK didn't say and you are adding absolute meaning to words that don't have absolute meaning.

You are distorting, twisting and even redefining his words. You are either being dishonest or you really are that obtuse.

If Hitler really was President Kennedy's hero like you are trying to portray, can you name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim?

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.

1. After reading parts of his diary, I can imagine he had a professional writer on staff to write all his great speeches, *One small step for man, etc,....*.
2. And I don't think he had a writer write his diary.
3. I am not making up anything JFK wrote, I am just reading it, like everyone else and I am honest.
4. I hate that he looked at Hitler the way he did, and this diminishes his life considerably.
5. This is a major black eye to his memory and legacy, in my opinion.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. *CHECKMATE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. After reading parts of his diary, I can imagine he had a professional writer on staff to write all his great speeches, *One small step for man, etc,....*.
3. I am not making up anything JFK wrote, I am just reading it, like everyone else and I am honest.
4. I hate that he looked at Hitler the way he did, and this diminishes his life considerably.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You have a right to your opinion, but you can't make things up.

President Kennedy DIDN'T say:
*significant valued person*
*Great Man*
*Hero*

YOU DID...

President Kennedy DID say:

"He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world"

menace: danger; pest
Synonyms: hazard, intimidation, jeopardy, nuisance, peril, plague, risk, scare, threat, thunder, trouble, troublemaker, warning

As someone who has studied our 35th President, I honestly believe we have President Kennedy to thank for the conversation we are having today. Had he acted like a megalomaniac, which Hitler was, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, America would have been forces to engage in a nuclear war.

BTW, "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was Astronaut Neil Armstrong

Last edited:
I'm not sure JFK even knew The Beatles existed.

They were just becoming famous after right his death.

Picked the nation up...........

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You have a right to your opinion, but you can't make things up.

President Kennedy DIDN'T say:
*significant valued person*
*Great Man*
*Hero*

YOU DID...

President Kennedy DID say:

"He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world"

menace: danger; pest
Synonyms: hazard, intimidation, jeopardy, nuisance, peril, plague, risk, scare, threat, thunder, trouble, troublemaker, warning

As someone who has studied our 35th President, I honestly believe we have President Kennedy to thank for the conversation we are having today. Had he acted like a megalomaniac, which Hitler was, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, America would have been forces to engage in a nuclear war.

BTW, "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was Astronaut Neil Armstrong

1. Okay you got me on the Neil Armstong quote, I was thinking more about that other JFK quote, "Ask not what your country can do for you but,..."
2. That was my bad, sorry.
3. What JFK was saying about Hitler is he in a way admired the man, *hero* status is implied, maybe not using those words, but its the jist of his diary, face it, see the op.
4. I wish it wasn't but it is.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its just too easy, JFK wrote about his inner most thoughts in his diary, I suppose he never thought those writings would see the light of day, but was he wrong, what he wrote was pure madness, there was no redeeming sides of Hitler, he was the worst ever human being, if you want to give him that much credit as to call him human, he was a walking sack of shit, and he was a *pure evil monster*.
2. If anyone tells you anything different, even JFK, you should never believe it, NOT NEVER!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I'm not sure JFK even knew The Beatles existed.

They were just becoming famous after right his death.

Picked the nation up...........

1. First off who cares if Hitler would of liked The Beatles, he was a *sack of shit*.
2. I am sure JFK heard of them, before Oswald got him, but how does that connect to this topic???
3. The Beatles were very cool for that time, *agreed*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back