Some quotes from JFK about how great Hitler was

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. After reading parts of his diary, I can imagine he had a professional writer on staff to write all his great speeches, *One small step for man, etc,....*.
2. And I don't think he had a writer write his diary.
3. I am not making up anything JFK wrote, I am just reading it, like everyone else and I am honest.
4. I hate that he looked at Hitler the way he did, and this diminishes his life considerably.
5. This is a major black eye to his memory and legacy, in my opinion.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You have a right to your opinion, but you can't make things up.

President Kennedy DIDN'T say:
*significant valued person*
*Great Man*
*Hero*

YOU DID...

President Kennedy DID say:

"He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world"

menace: danger; pest
Synonyms: hazard, intimidation, jeopardy, nuisance, peril, plague, risk, scare, threat, thunder, trouble, troublemaker, warning

As someone who has studied our 35th President, I honestly believe we have President Kennedy to thank for the conversation we are having today. Had he acted like a megalomaniac, which Hitler was, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, America would have been forces to engage in a nuclear war.

BTW, "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was Astronaut Neil Armstrong

1. Okay you got me on the Neil Armstong quote, I was thinking more about that other JFK quote, "Ask not what your country can do for you but,..."
2. That was my bad, sorry.
3. What JFK was saying about Hitler is he in a way admired the man, *hero* status is implied, maybe not using those words, but its the jist of his diary, face it, see the op.
4. I wish it wasn't but it is.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JFK didn't use the word hero, he DID use the word menace. You keep avoiding my question:

If Hitler really was President Kennedy's hero like you are trying to portray, can you name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim?

Kennedy often said he wanted his epitaph to be "He kept the peace." Even Khrushchev and Castro, Kennedy's toughest foreign adversaries, came to appreciate J.F.K.'s commitment to that goal. The roly-poly Soviet leader, clowning and growling, had thrown the young President off his game when they met at the Vienna summit in 1961. But after weathering storms like the Cuban missile crisis, the two leaders had settled into a mutually respectful quest for détente. When Khrushchev got the news from Dallas in November 1963, he broke down and sobbed in the Kremlin, unable to perform his duties for days. Despite his youth, Kennedy was a "real statesman," Khrushchev later wrote in his memoir, after he was pushed from power less than a year following J.F.K.'s death. If Kennedy had lived, he wrote, the two men could have brought peace to the world.

Read more: Warrior For Peace - The Lessons of J.F.K. - TIME

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You have a right to your opinion, but you can't make things up.

President Kennedy DIDN'T say:
*Great Man*
*Hero*

YOU DID...

President Kennedy DID say:

"He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world"

menace: danger; pest
Synonyms: hazard, intimidation, jeopardy, nuisance, peril, plague, risk, scare, threat, thunder, trouble, troublemaker, warning

As someone who has studied our 35th President, I honestly believe we have President Kennedy to thank for the conversation we are having today. Had he acted like a megalomaniac, which Hitler was, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, America would have been forces to engage in a nuclear war.

BTW, "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was Astronaut Neil Armstrong

1. Okay you got me on the Neil Armstong quote, I was thinking more about that other JFK quote, "Ask not what your country can do for you but,..."
3. What JFK was saying about Hitler is he in a way admired the man, *hero* status is implied, maybe not using those words, but its the jist of his diary, face it, see the op.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JFK didn't use the word hero, he DID use the word menace. You keep avoiding my question:

If Hitler really was President Kennedy's hero like you are trying to portray, can you name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim?

Kennedy often said he wanted his epitaph to be "He kept the peace." Even Khrushchev and Castro, Kennedy's toughest foreign adversaries, came to appreciate J.F.K.'s commitment to that goal. The roly-poly Soviet leader, clowning and growling, had thrown the young President off his game when they met at the Vienna summit in 1961. But after weathering storms like the Cuban missile crisis, the two leaders had settled into a mutually respectful quest for détente. When Khrushchev got the news from Dallas in November 1963, he broke down and sobbed in the Kremlin, unable to perform his duties for days. Despite his youth, Kennedy was a "real statesman," Khrushchev later wrote in his memoir, after he was pushed from power less than a year following J.F.K.'s death. If Kennedy had lived, he wrote, the two men could have brought peace to the world.

1. Look JFK was a great President, but his diary was messed up, the one he wrote in Germany when he visited there.
2. He said what he said, you want to re-write it I know, I hear you, and feel your pain, but words cant change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Look JFK was a great President, but his diary was messed up, the one he wrote in Germany when he visited there.
2. He said what he said, you want to re-write it I know, I hear you, and feel your pain, but words cant change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Translation: you CAN'T name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Translation: you CAN'T name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim.

1. Thats not at issue here.
2. What he wrote and what he did some 15 years later are two different things, and aren't connected.
3. What I wrote in high school doesn't reflect on who I became.
4. I never kept a diary, thats for sissy's, and I ain't no sissy.
5. Think about it, what other world leader writes a diary?
6. I think in years gone by, people wrote journals but not diarys.
7. Peoples perspectives change over the years, and from when JFK wrote the diary 1947 and when he got power in 1960, thats a long time, and change can happen in ones minds.
8. Maybe in JFK's mind he put so much importance on Hitler, in 1947, as to more or less put yellow tape around Hitlers life, in order to make it sure he didn't go down that road, when the grand plan he was working on to *be President* something his father had instilled in him at this time and all his life, work began, to respect leadership, even bad or evil leadership.:evil:
9. I don't understand it, why he wrote what he wrote, but I won't sugar coat it, or cover up this shit with flowers either.
10. You know I won't back down, I got this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Thats not at issue here.
2. What he wrote and what he did some 15 years later are two different things, and aren't connected.
3. What I wrote in high school doesn't reflect on who I became.
4. I never kept a diary, thats for sissy's, and I ain't no sissy.
5. Think about it, what other world leader writes a diary?
6. I think in years gone by, people wrote journals but not diarys.
7. Peoples perspectives change over the years, and from when JFK wrote the diary 1947 and when he got power in 1960, thats a long time, and change can happen in ones minds.
8. Maybe in JFK's mind he put some much importance on Hitler, in 1947, as to more or less put yellow tape around Hitlers life, in order to make it sure he didn't go down that road, when the grand plan he was working on to *be President* something his father had instilled in him at this time and all his life, work began, to respect leadership, even bad or evil leadership.:evil:
9. I don't understand it, why he wrote what he wrote, but I won't sugar coat it, or cover up this shit with flowers either.
10. You know I won't back down, I got this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It IS the issue here, because you have added words and meanings of your own. JFK's diary doesn't provide that information you claim to know.

Like I said, you have a right to your opinion, but you can't make shit up, which you have tried to do by putting words in JFK's mouth that he never said.

And you can't name ONE thing he did as President that would support your claim. I will open it up to ONE thing in his whole life that would support your claim?

Here's your axiom for the day: actions speak louder than words.

Sorry bout that,

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

1. This one is in the OP, lets analyze it.
2. In my minds eye JFK is saying Hitler was mystical, nearly super natural, and his death is something to compare to Jesus Christs death, of being innocent of the crimes accused of as Jesus was, but no way in hell was Hitler innocent of the crimes he was accused of.
3. Right after Jesus went to the cross, no one understood what it meant, what just took place was in fact a benefit and master plan of Gods, it was written about by the prophets.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

2. In my minds eye JFK is saying Hitler was mystical, nearly super natural, and his death is something to compare to Jesus Christs death, of being innocent of the crimes accused of as Jesus was, but no way in hell was Hitler innocent of the crimes he was accused of.
3. Right after Jesus went to the cross, no one understood what it meant, what just took place was in fact a benefit and master plan of Gods, it was written about by the prophets.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WOW, now you are expanding what he meant. But there is NO WAY to come to that conclusion except for YOU to imagine it. It is becoming a total creation of YOUR mind, not JFK's.

What JFK wrote in 1945 has come to pass. Somewhere in the world a Hitler documentary is airing, or a book about him is being read. Hitler has remained in the public sphere for over 70 years, and it outlived JFK and it will outlive you and I.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WOW, now you are expanding what he meant. But there is NO WAY to come to that conclusion except for YOU to imagine it. It is becoming a total creation of YOUR mind, not JFK's.

What JFK wrote in 1945 has come to pass. Somewhere in the world a Hitler documentary is airing, or a book about him is being read. Hitler has remained in the public sphere for over 70 years, and it outlived JFK and it will outlive you and I.

1. No I am not, read what he wrote, it says, "He had a mystery about him," what is this saying then?
2. I am reading it straight forward, what are you getting out of it?
3. Jesus was a man of mystery towards the world, but he did reveal himself to his disciples, from which we learn of Christ. Jesus didn't answer those who accused him, nor those who could of set him free, confirming he was a man of mystery, Hitler didn't give the world a chance to question him, offing himself before he could be captured, but those near him knew him, and what he was like.
4. What Hitler did was so inherently evil he is the anti-Christ on the 20th century, and authorized things so evil, I am sure he was dead inside, long before all of what he did got started.
5. The comparison is there, JFK was stating it, and instead of deploring it, he praised it, which this is why I am on this like stink on shit.
6. JFK was wrong, plain and simple, Hitler was an evil person, you don't put an evil person on a pedestal, even the Germans know that, they have to live with this legacy of shame, and it will always follow Germany's people, its way of life will forever be impacted with the fact they followed the evil intentions of a evil leader, future generations will carry this burden, its place and time will be rooted in Germany, in its people of that era, in its total depraved actions, towards the Jews the earthly family for which sprung the Righteous One, the Son of God, God in the flesh, Jesus Christ the Lord.
7. Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
8. JFK's writing attempt to put Hitler and Jesus Christ on *Equal Footing*.
9. Thats just crazy, plain and simple.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. No I am not, read what he wrote, it says, "He had a mystery about him," what is this saying then?
3. Jesus was a man of mystery towards the world, but he did reveal himself to his disciples, from which we learn of Christ. Jesus didn't answer those who accused him, nor those who could of set him free, confirming he was a man of mystery, Hitler didn't give the world a chance to question him, offing himself before he could be captured, but those near him knew him, and what he was like.
4. What Hitler did was so inherently evil he is the anti-Christ on the 20th century, and authorized things so evil, I am sure he was dead inside, long before all of what he did got started.
5. The comparison is there, JFK was stating it, and instead of deploring it, he praised it, which this is why I am on this like stink on shit.
6. JFK was wrong, plain and simple, Hitler was an evil person, you don't put an evil person on a pedestal, even the Germans know that, they have to live with this legacy of shame, and it will always follow Germany's people, its way of life will forever be impacted with the fact they followed the evil intentions of a evil leader, future generations will carry this burden, its place and time will be rooted in Germany, in its people of that era, in its total depraved actions, towards the Jews the earthly family for which sprung the Righteous One, the Son of God, God in the flesh, Jesus Christ the Lord.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are not using rational thought. You CAN'T apply all that meaning to his words. It is unethical and delusional. I can only come away from this conversation believing YOU are the one who worships Hitler, because these are all YOUR words, not JFK's...

*Great Man*
*Hero*
Hitler and Jesus Christ on *Equal Footing*

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are not using rational thought. You CAN'T apply all that meaning to his words. It is unethical and delusional. I can only come away from this conversation believing YOU are the one who worships Hitler, because these are all YOUR words, not JFK's...

*Great Man*
*Hero*
Hitler and Jesus Christ on *Equal Footing*

1.^^^^^ *CHECKMATE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How does this sunni asshole get a pass on this shit? :cuckoo:

And then get defended as 'one of the good ones' on other threads?
Guess you need to take your sarcasm meter to the repair shop and have it adjusted because it obviously ain't working. :lol: :cuckoo:

You are an avowed anti semite. Trying to turn your asshole post into a joke won't work. ICTHRUU.
How you came up with "Sunshine" for a username is beyond bizarre.

You are one of the most miserable and pathetic people I have ever met on any board.

If I understand it right. You claim to be some kind of nurse or medical professional.

I figure you are highly sought after by HMO's to tend to the seriously ill and long term patient care.

In the hopes that patients would rather pull out their IV's and die than be around a depressing crone like you; and thus save the hospitals a lot of money.

Last edited:
Guess you need to take your sarcasm meter to the repair shop and have it adjusted because it obviously ain't working. :lol: :cuckoo:

You are an avowed anti semite. Trying to turn your asshole post into a joke won't work. ICTHRUU.
How you came up with "Sunshine" for a username is beyond bizarre.

You are one of the most miserable and pathetic people I have ever met on any board.

If I understand it right. You claim to be some kind of nurse or medical professional.

I figure you are highly sought after by HMO's to tend to the seriously ill and long term patient care.

In the hopes that patients would rather pull out their IV's and die than be around a depressing crone like you; and thus save the hospitals a lot of money.

And you claim to be 'one of the good ones.' But you are the biggest anti semitic bigot I have ever encountered! I am sure Al Qaida counts you amongst their number!

Sorry bout that,

1. I would dog pile, but who wants to dog pile on dog pile? Oh what the heck here goes, heres my take on sunni having the balls to post in this thread.
2. sunni is worse than a sack of shit, for whom Hitler was *KING*, his religion is based on hating Jews, Hitler didn't have a religion based on murdering or hating Jews, he just wanted them *all dead* islam is only based on evil towards Jews, and getting them *all dead*.
3. Run along doggie poop.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I would dog pile, but who wants to dog pile on dog pile? Oh what the heck here goes, heres my take on sunni having the balls to post in this thread.
2. sunni is worse than a sack of shit, for whom Hitler was *KING*, his religion is based on hating Jews, Hitler didn't have a religion based on murdering or hating Jews, he just wanted them *all dead* islam is only based on evil towards Jews, and getting them *all dead*.
3. Run along doggie poop.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course, he is such a piece of islamic shit he will only take on a woman!

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"
President J.F. Kennedy

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."
- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

Stop spreading lies, asshole.

JFK never said anything like this, and whover could believe he did say it
is too stupid to chew gum and walk at the same time.

Speaking of stupid...

Tell me, if he said the same about Lenin, Stalin and/or Mao, would it have been different to you?

:lmao:

Webster says that the word "significant" indicates importance and nobody would argue that Hitler was an important influence in the 20th century. The real story is that JFK's father, old Joe Kennedy who was removed from his post as ambassador to England for his support of the Nazi regime before WW2.
Bush, Jr's. grandfather, Prescott Bush, Henry Ford, Charles A. Lindbergh, The Duke of Windsor all supported Hitler.

Indeed they did.

Forum List

Back