Some people, I swear...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I own this shirt, it's a band t-shirt for the band CKY. The CKY stands for Camp Kill Yourself. Funny, right? Well, the shirt is supposed to look like a camp t-shirt, it says Camp Kill Yourself on it and has a guy half-lying out of a tent with blood around him, and blood spots all over the front of the shirt. Even funnier, right? Well, I had this conversation with three people today...

Them: 'Camp Kill Yourself'?
Me: Yeah. It's a band.
Them: (long pause) Oooooookay.

I guess I knew most people wouldn't think it was funny, but it's weird that today was the first time anyone's said anything about it at all.

Originally posted by Dan
I guess I knew most people wouldn't think it was funny, but it's weird that today was the first time anyone's said anything about it at all.

I find that weird too! I'd certainly ask if I saw someone wearing that. I'd wanna visit the camp for entertainment value!

Most camps are for kids, so I guess should I have seen that shirt, I might have wondered too! Is the band atleast good?

Yeah, it's basically riff-oriented punk rock, rather than playing three chords, they play short riffs. If you've seen Jackass or Jackass the Movie, you've heard them, they're all over both. Their song "Flesh into Gear" plays over the end credits of the movie. I'm too lazy to look up their website, but I'm sure they've got some free downloads on there.

I played it for Arnold when I was up there last, and he liked it (or at least he said he did).

Ok, then I guess if in Jackass, I know what your talking about now! just watched them again the other night! was a pretty good one too! hehe

Forum List

Back