CDZ Some people are ubber alles

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Imagine if somebody does not destroy Trump's star in holywood.

Donald Trump's Hollywood star destroyed - CNN Video

Imagine if what's destroyed is Muhammad's Ali's star. You see, the one that's on top, unlike the rest, because Ali said he doesn't want Muhammad's name to be trampled.

There will be outrage. People would call that islamophobia. Many would complain that people shouldn't do that.

Or take a look at Donald trump. Michele obama said that you shouldn't talk about women like that.

What?

You can't talk about women about something? That women are so sacrosanct that there are certain things you can't talk about them?

What Trump said is scientifically correct. If you're a star they let you do it. Women do prefer star.

Many women do not get rich guys because they don't know what guys want. Trump says something true.

But you can't say that because certain false beliefs, the idea that women are not sex objects, are so sacrosanct that no body should even question that.

So the women, the feminists, the muslims, and the welfare parasites, have become some form of american overlord.

They're ubber alles. You can't even criticize them.

If you have a daughter, would you rather have your daughter date a billionaire, or get drafted into soldiers?

Imagine if somebody does not destroy Trump's star in holywood.

Donald Trump's Hollywood star destroyed - CNN Video

Imagine if what's destroyed is Muhammad's Ali's star. You see, the one that's on top, unlike the rest, because Ali said he doesn't want Muhammad's name to be trampled.

There will be outrage. People would call that islamophobia. Many would complain that people shouldn't do that.

Or take a look at Donald trump. Michele obama said that you shouldn't talk about women like that.

What?

You can't talk about women about something? That women are so sacrosanct that there are certain things you can't talk about them?

What Trump said is scientifically correct. If you're a star they let you do it. Women do prefer star.

Many women do not get rich guys because they don't know what guys want. Trump says something true.

But you can't say that because certain false beliefs, the idea that women are not sex objects, are so sacrosanct that no body should even question that.

So the women, the feminists, the muslims, and the welfare parasites, have become some form of american overlord.

They're ubber alles. You can't even criticize them.

If you have a daughter, would you rather have your daughter date a billionaire, or get drafted into soldiers?

Think I'd rather have her know what an umlaut is.

I don't know umlaut.

Think about this.

Imagine if a scientist says that most men are just redundant copy of genetic material.

Will any man get offended?

Scientifically it's true by the way. Most whore are women because the other way around doesn't work as well. Most men would want to be a whore if they can. They can't.

So, two mystery words now, ubber and umlaut.

An umlaut is the two dots over a vowel that one needs to spell the word über. It takes the place of a following E (which gives in effect ueber), which is necessary because it indicates a vowel exception.

(Not to be confused with the identical-looking diaeresis used in English, which is used to indicate a double-vowel hiatus as opposed to a digraph --- which only us linguistic ultraconservative still use but can still be found in old books e.g. in the word naïve it indicates the word is to be prounounced "nye-eev" and not "nive".

(A digraph would be pronouncing cooperate as "coop-er-ate" (three syllables) rather than "co-op-er-ate" (four) -- hence the hiatus.)

(Fatter o' mact the word hiatus itself contains a hiatus--- though it would be difficult to make a digraph out of the ia combination so a diaeresis isn't necessary.)

So yes, the private-cab company that calls itself "Uber" is completely spelling it wrong, because they're stupid.

Last edited:
What is an umlaut? So nah I am confused.

But yea, Trump wins. A bit happy. He may not even like me. The e-book grbb is based on people like him by the way. And ugh.... I hope he's not mad that I used him as cover. I thought it'll help his election to be frank.

Forum List

Back