Some of you may want to become aware of a new rule

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Scooter, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,377
    Eightball, my intent was not to offend you, for that you have my apology, sincerely. I offer no explanation, just an apology.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +254
    I also apologize for interpreting your reply in the wrong way too.

You are most kind for publically expressing such a contrite, and kind post. :)

3. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,377
    No apology is necessary. One of the unfortunate aspects of message boards is, sometimes humor doesn't translate in print. No harm done.

4. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    :clap2:
    Eightball, ask yourself why it is always religious folk who seek protection on message boards. Yet they are always the first to represent "sinful" others, such as Muslims, as devil's spawn fit only for forceful conversion or virtual extermination.

Don't you find it odd, especially in a country with so many "Christians" and so few atheists as America, that this is so? Democratically speaking, shouldn't it be the other way around?

When you've pondered this, then go back and read the TYPICALLY patronizing tone of your post about the poor little atheistic painter, that you have even kept up here in your simpering plea for protection against them damnable atheistic meanies. :rolleyes:

Wake up and smell reality, Joe. It is a fact that if you publicly expressed the religious and racial hatred built-in to your beloved Bible in an ever increasing number of countries, YOU would be fined or jailed for inciting hatred.

Christianity's days of sanctimoniously impugning sinful "pagans" with supercilious impunity, simply because of the theocratic immunity they have enjoyed for millenia, are numbered, pal.

5. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +254
    Must I say more? No. The evidence delivered on a plate.
    From here, I'll just let the forum adminstrators evaluate and respond or anyone else. I've nothing more to say. It's pointless. You don't desire to have any friendly dialogue. I'm sure there are others in here that like a good "scrap" with you. I don't. :)
    By the way, I've never touched your rep points either.:)

6. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    As a so-called bible-believin' "Christian," it is up to you to apologise to me for the biblical ill-will you bear toward me before we can go anywhere. :eusa_naughty:

Ya see, your beliefs were and are, highly insulting to me, and the billions of other non-Christians, that make up the true moral majority, even before I met you.

So stop playing the injured party, Joe. The shoe is patently on the other foot. You are the offensive minority that ought to be shutting its snidely supercilious, insufferably insulting trap.

What upsets you most about me is I purposely play your direct non-Christian counterpart. Listening to you demonic doppelganger is real fucking annoying, ain't it!

When you irrevocably renounce your Christian "right" to judge your fellow man, as follows, we can have some "friendly dialogue."

I don't give someone a few million free shots to start with before I dialogue. I always respond in kind first up.

7. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Same as all Abrahamic religions, particularly American “Christian” versions of it, I too have it on irreproachable authority (my grandparents) that it is the Scottish Catholic (PBUT!!) Highlanders, NOT the sub-human Scots-Irish and their satanic spawn, who are God’s Chosen Race.

Consequently, I am justifiably incensed when I come across these bestial Soupers, who cruelly Holocausted my helpless, sacred ancestors in their Highland Clearances, publicly spreading their depraved Protestantism with fucking impunity in public fora such as this! Particularly in this one that, if I understand correcthy, is run by a fellow Rat Catcher! :wtf:

However, being a trusting sort of bloke, I trust the Almighty Administrator (lick, slurp, suck!!) will bear in mind which side his mystical bread is buttered on, by banning ALL stinking Protestant Soupers from the board, not his blood brothers.

So, Mr. Administrator, when deciding who gets the arse for agitprop, remember that you will be spending eternity with decent Cafflik Herrenvolk folk like me. Not some unsaved Fundie filth that our TRUE God commands us to persecute!

Dominus vobiscum...

8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,148
    Oy! :wtf:

9. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    You need to see a psychologist and get some therapy.

10. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Go pull a cow's cu..er, vagina over ya head and get a bull to fuck some sense into you, you inbred chitlin chewing cretin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.