Some interesting British gun murders just getting noticed....

We have gun control in this country...you can't use guns to commit crimes, if you are a felon you can't even possess a gun, if you are dangerously mentally ill you can't have a gun.....and you can't sell a gun to a felon...

All those people get guns if they want them. Where's the "gun control"?

Three Good Samaritans rushed to help a man who was shot in the chest and arm as he sat in his car.

Last night unidentified attackers opened fire on a 28-year-old man as he sat in his car in Greenwich, South East London.

WTF dude? Yesterday there were THOUSANDS of DGUs in THIS country. Those are the ones you need to post. Not WTF happens in Great Britian. Who the fuck cares? Do you live in GB? Or do you think you are making some great point? WTF?

I hear GB has 6 million DGUs a year. That sounds about right to you. Right? LMAO
He`ll believe anything. He`s as gullible as they come.
The most gullible of people are those who think gun control works for the good... Lol

Dude......this is what you anti gunners don't get...anti gunners use Great Britain to call for gun control in this country.

There is no "gun control" in this country ya stupid shit.

If you are half way smart you can have a gun. Period. You think all those guys killing people in chi town believe there is gun control?

WTF dude. If virtually anyone who wants can get their hands on a gun, why dont you point out to me where the "gun control" is exactly?

You whacked out about this shit guy.
Btw its great you are a big fan of Clinton. I am not. And the gun study you love was conducted using faulty methods. It has been shown to you time and again.

All I can say is if you can find even 200 DGUs a day, you would have done it by now to shut your critics up. But y o u haven't cause you can't. You believe there will be avg. 4000 DGUs TODAY.
And tomorrow and everyday. You fucking nuts.
So called gun violence is a nonissue in this country... Dumbass
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

We have gun control in this country...you can't use guns to commit crimes, if you are a felon you can't even possess a gun, if you are dangerously mentally ill you can't have a gun.....and you can't sell a gun to a felon...

No need for gun control... More frivolous laws - more violent crime.

Dude......this is what you anti gunners don't get...anti gunners use Great Britain to call for gun control in this country.

There is no "gun control" in this country ya stupid shit.

If you are half way smart you can have a gun. Period. You think all those guys killing people in chi town believe there is gun control?

WTF dude. If virtually anyone who wants can get their hands on a gun, why dont you point out to me where the "gun control" is exactly?

You whacked out about this shit guy.
Btw its great you are a big fan of Clinton. I am not. And the gun study you love was conducted using faulty methods. It has been shown to you time and again.

All I can say is if you can find even 200 DGUs a day, you would have done it by now to shut your critics up. But y o u haven't cause you can't. You believe there will be avg. 4000 DGUs TODAY.
And tomorrow and everyday. You fucking nuts.

Wrong I have shown you at least a dozen gun studies and you have yet to show how they were wrong...

asswipe....most defensive gun uses never end up with the gun being fired......the criminal leaves once the victim shows them the gun.....then the next common occurrence is the criminal is held for police, next, the moron has to be shot and injured, and then the least likely defensive gun use outcome...the stupid thug actually has to be shot and killed.......

40 years of defensive gun use research and you don't like the results so they don't count....you are a moron...asswipe.

Ask the British, the Canadians the rest of Europe or the Australians..they claim they have gun control too and their criminals get all the guns they want.....even fully automatic rifles and grenades....

Or even in Japan...the Yakuza got all the guns they wanted.....until the Japanese put a 30 year sentence on all gun crimes...even simple possession.....and now the criminals are avoiding guns.....finally......

Are you saying that England is just as dangerous as the U.S.?

Depends on which crime statistic you compare, but if we look at 'total crimes per capita', then England is in fact more dangerous than the US. England ranks #4 in total crime per 1000 citizens, whereas the US ranks #22. This means England has a total crime per capita rate 3 times that of the US.

Of course, the US has a higher murder rate than the England, which is skewed by very high rates coming from just a few big-city counties (neighborhoods, actually). If you look at states without those groups of US citizens hell bent on murder, you find murder rates in line with, or even lower than, effectively disarmed places like England. That despite all the firearms in the US! For example, compare the murder rates in a state like Minnesota (lots of guns) to a place like Norway (very few civilian owned firearms). Over time, Norway actually has a HIGHER murder rate.

So, if you're defining "dangerous" as the murder rate, it would depend were in America you're standing before you could know if England is just as dangerous as the US.

Fascinating stuff!
Yes, they have more fist fights and stabbings but their schools don`t have active shooter drills and metal detectors. You see the difference I`m sure.

Depends on which crime statistic you compare, but if we look at 'total crimes per capita', then England is in fact more dangerous than the US. England ranks #4 in total crime per 1000 citizens, whereas the US ranks #22. This means England has a total crime per capita rate 3 times that of the US.

Of course, the US has a higher murder rate than the England, which is skewed by very high rates coming from just a few big-city counties (neighborhoods, actually). If you look at states without those groups of US citizens hell bent on murder, you find murder rates in line with, or even lower than, effectively disarmed places like England. That despite all the firearms in the US! For example, compare the murder rates in a state like Minnesota (lots of guns) to a place like Norway (very few civilian owned firearms). Over time, Norway actually has a HIGHER murder rate.

So, if you're defining "dangerous" as the murder rate, it would depend were in America you're standing before you could know if England is just as dangerous as the US.

Fascinating stuff!
Yes, they have more fist fights and stabbings but their schools don`t have active shooter drills and metal detectors. You see the difference I`m sure.

They didn't have those before they confiscated their guns either....do you realize that? They didn't have that many mass shootings to begin with........far fewer than we ever had......and after they confiscated their guns...they had a huge mass shooting....and almost had another one...

a 19 year old ordered a Glock 19 through the Dark Web with enough ammo to outdo Sandy Hook. He was going to go and shoot up the university that had kicked him out.....did they catch him because they have extreme gun control laws and confiscated guns......? No...

The only reason they caught him....the only reason...is he started posting about the attack on the social sites....and the police got wind of the attack...

the kid said getting the gun was as easy as ordering chocolates.....I posted this story when it happened...

And another thing genius......you see all of these stories about gun murder here in this post.....

Tell me..........genius.......they already all had guns....which British gun control law stopped them from walking into a school, a theater, a church, or a public building and shooting people...with the illegal gun they already had in their possession....

Can you tell me that genius?

The reason they don't have more mass shootings over there.....their nuts just don't do them.......

again...they had very few mass shootings before they confiscated their guns.......confiscating their guns did not stop the big mass shooting that happened after they confiscated their guns........

Gun control does not stop mass shootings...they just had a mass public shooting in Vienna...I posted about that too....

And tell me...genius.........how did the extreme gun control stop the murder of 140 people, and the wounding of hundreds more in France.....where military, select fire, fully automatic rifles are completely illegal........they have no gun stores where you can buy guns...and again, those rifles are already completely illegal...

Which gun control laws in France stopped those mass shootings....

Or stopped the guy on the Belgium train with the military rifle.....another completely illegal gun...

Please....try engaging your brain before you post......

Fascinating stuff!

Tell me genius....before they banned and confiscated guns in britain...do you know what they used to murder mass numbers of people.......bombs.....tell me genius...are explosives illegal in Britain?

Fascinating stuff!

Tell me, genius.......look at the following list...tell me how many mass public shootings they had before they confiscated their guns.........then tell me how many they have had after they confiscated their guns....

List of massacres in Great Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They had 2 mass shootings.....before they confiscated their guns.....genius......the rest of the mass killings were done with explosives.....tell me...were explosive bombs illegal in Britain?

After they confiscated their guns...in 2010...they had the Cumbria shooting.........look that up genius....

Cumbria shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cumbria shootings was a killing spree that occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, Derrick Bird, killed 12 people and injured 11 others before killing himself in Cumbria, England. Along with the 1987 Hungerford massacre, the 1989 Monkseaton shootings, and the 1996 Dunblane school massacre, it is one of the worst criminal acts involving firearms in British history.

The series of attacks began in mid-morning in Lamplugh and moved to Frizington, Whitehaven, Egremont, Gosforth, and Seascale, sparking a major manhunt by the Cumbria Constabulary, with assistance from Civil Nuclear Constabulary officers.

Bird, a 52-year-old local taxi driver, was later found dead in a wooded area, having abandoned his vehicle in the village of Boot. Two weapons that appeared to have been used in the shootings were recovered. A total of 30 different crime scenes were investigated. The event was the worst shooting incident in the UK since the Dunblane school massacre, in which 18 people died.

Queen Elizabeth II paid tribute to the victims, and the Prince of Wales later visited Whitehaven in the wake of the tragedy. Prime Minister David Cameron and Home Secretary Theresa May also visited West Cumbria. A memorial fund was set up to aid victims

It is a lie that confiscating guns ended mass shootings in Britain....they didn't have mass shootings in Britain before they confiscated their guns...they had a total of 2......and then they still had a mass shooting after the confiscation.....

The anti gunners are lying to you...

In Britain......from 1966 10 bombings and 1 fire.....vs. ..... 2 mass shootings before they confiscated their guns....and one mass shooting 14 years after they confiscated their guns.....

you need to really think before you post.....

Again....are illegal explosives illegal in Britain...? And do they have laws against using bombs to murder people in Britain?

Last edited:
Why you cant ban guns

dbl_barrel_02-thumb-615x260-526.jpg

shotgun_plans-thumb-615x798-501.jpg

Fascinating stuff!

Not sure I'd be so quick to brush off "stabbings"! Murder is murder no matter what the weapon used.

Which points to the fact that societies that have effectively banned civilian owned firearms tend to have the highest murder rates. America, with all our firearms, doesn't rank in the top 100 list of countries by murder rate...and all of those 100+ countries with higher murder rates have banned civilian firearm ownership! Clearly, there is no evidence a 2nd amendment leads to higher murder rates. When Americans do murder, they tend to use a firearm, but our murder rates are below average and outside of those few big city neighborhoods, lower than European countries...despite all the firearms! You see the difference, I'm sure...

Lastly, perhaps other countries should protect their schools better? After all, the majority of the worst mass shootings took place outside of the US. We do, admittedly, have more than our fair share. Perhaps Bill Clinton got it right when he pushed for the idea of armed security guards at schools?

Any jack booted government thugs kick your doors in and confiscate your weapons last night?

I didn't think so.

Any proof there are anywhere from 1.5 to 3 million DGUs last year? LMAO
I didn't think so.

What other gun nutters fears can be made fun of?

Anyone have to pull their gun yesterday to defend themselves? Stop any crimes? There was crimes being committed yesterday. And no gun nutters stopped them. WTF?

Ask the British, the Canadians the rest of Europe or the Australians..they claim they have gun control too and their criminals get all the guns they want.....even fully automatic rifles and grenades....

Or even in Japan...the Yakuza got all the guns they wanted.....until the Japanese put a 30 year sentence on all gun crimes...even simple possession.....and now the criminals are avoiding guns.....finally......

Why in the fuck would I ask the British anything about guns here?

You listed a number of people in this country who shouldn't have guns. But they get them anyway. I asked you where the "gun control" is to allow that to happen. And you say ask the British?

You really are stupid. I know I keep repeating myself. But it's the truth.

Forum List

Back