Like I said Justice Roberts needs to be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out how in the Hell could any reasonable Judge grant an intrusive FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

I can tell you this, the Judge is going to contradict The Lie the FBI just tried to sell us. They Used Russian Peopaganda to lobby The FISA court! The Fake GPS Dossier!

Once The Judge Comfirms he was lied to, Heads Will Roll! But I’d he is corrupt, he’lol be booted from the bench!

The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts.

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..

If the court deems the process was corrupted they can kill all evidence collected.
John Roberts is corrupt to the core, obama care is proof

Hey, dumb ass Trumpsters, our country is not the only one listening in...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Oh-oh TOT, I think Seawytch has you there! Whatever are we going to do!?!?!?!?!?! We are all gonna die, just ask Bernie, lol!

But then again, if YOU were Obama and friends, what would be a sneaky way to monitor someone you should not be monitoring? Oh, I dunno, maybe use another intelligence agency to keep your dirty little hands as clean as possible?

Now wait, you say............why would MI-6 get involved with this? Now we know it was a SUPPOSED retired secret agent, 007 1/2 that got the phony dossier, but that doesn't prove anything on why they would be involved in such a convoluted deal.

Fair enough, I say. But how much money and power do you think it would take to get them to get involved? Do you think this might help answer the question-------------------->

Exclusive: NSA pays £100m in secret funding for GCHQ

OMG, the NSA had almost virtual control over MI-6. Go figure, and what do you know about that, lolol! Who would of ever THUNK it-) The plot thickens, hehehehehehe!

And? They were still listening....and they weren't the only ones.

Like I said Justice Roberts needs to be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out how in the Hell could any reasonable Judge grant an intrusive FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

I can tell you this, the Judge is going to contradict The Lie the FBI just tried to sell us. They Used Russian Peopaganda to lobby The FISA court! The Fake GPS Dossier!

Once The Judge Comfirms he was lied to, Heads Will Roll! But I’d he is corrupt, he’lol be booted from the bench!

The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts.

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..

If the court deems the process was corrupted they can kill all evidence collected.
John Roberts is corrupt to the core, obama care is proof

Hey, dumb ass Trumpsters, our country is not the only one listening in...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Oh-oh TOT, I think Seawytch has you there! Whatever are we going to do!?!?!?!?!?! We are all gonna die, just ask Bernie, lol!

But then again, if YOU were Obama and friends, what would be a sneaky way to monitor someone you should not be monitoring? Oh, I dunno, maybe use another intelligence agency to keep your dirty little hands as clean as possible?

Now wait, you say............why would MI-6 get involved with this? Now we know it was a SUPPOSED retired secret agent, 007 1/2 that got the phony dossier, but that doesn't prove anything on why they would be involved in such a convoluted deal.

Fair enough, I say. But how much money and power do you think it would take to get them to get involved? Do you think this might help answer the question-------------------->

Exclusive: NSA pays £100m in secret funding for GCHQ

OMG, the NSA had almost virtual control over MI-6. Go figure, and what do you know about that, lolol! Who would of ever THUNK it-) The plot thickens, hehehehehehe!

And? They were still listening....and they weren't the only ones.

Did you read the link I posted, from the SAME source as yours no less, lol.

Did you notice also, where exactly did that conversation between Paige and........wait for it........an Australian diplomat take place? LONDON, omg-)

And that Australian diplomat, what is his deal? Why, he is the diplomat pushing Australia into URANIUM DEALS, oh yes, yes, yes, he is! Uranium deals with..........wait for it..........Chinese and RUSSIANS! Oh my, my, my!

Of course, it could all be just a coincidence, now couldn't it! YOU are going to find out, I promise you, before the midterms are upon us. You had better hope your narrative is accurate, or guess what-) I don't have to tell you, you already know!

Funny how Mueller and Comey were involved in The Uranium One Deal, knew Russia was bribing people like Clinton to get a deal done and did nothing about hat either, and they also did not say anything to anyone about it.

Exactly what kind of “G” men are Mueller and Comey?

K “G” B men?

Does anyone believe the FBI anymore?

The FISA Warrant granted to spy on a presidential campaign was issued based on “Some Drunk Guy Said?”

The FBI Knowingly did indeed use The Dossier to Falsely Lobby for a FISA Warrant and then abused it!

They are LYING AGAIN!

You can’t go to a FISA judge and say, “Some Drunk Volunteer Said The Russians MIGHT have DIRT on Clinton” and launch an investigation and ESPIONAGE operation based on that!

They used it to spy on the Trump Campaign first to try to win the election by Wiretapping and Surveillng every Thing Said and Done in The Trump Campaign So They Would have the Inside Scoop on The Trump Campaign Strategies.

Then they used it to try to turn over every rock they could and find something anything to remove a duly elected President from Office as their “Insurance Policy”!

In other places in The World this is called a COUP!

The Democrats did this because they are morally corrupt cheaters who refuse to follow rules and who are not restrained by ethics and common decency!

They did this, just like they stole debate questions and rigged The DNC Primary against Bermie Sanders!

Now we need to talk to the FISA Judge. Either he is crooked or he was duped by The FBI, DNC, Obama & Clinton
!
I was reading a book about the FISA stuff and it was turned down by one judge and then they got all the falsified stuff and a 2nd judge after denying them once approved it because he was duped. I'll look the book up,sure its on my goodreads list from last year.

Forum List

Back