Some differences between republicans and democrats..

I have shown you that voter id laws cause more harm then good

I see, so now you admit that ID laws cause some good.
That's some real evolution from your initial claim that illegals can't vote.
Congratulations, most liberals never budge from their incorrect claims.

and drastically effect the poor/minorities

Poor minorities are unable to show their ID when they vote?
I never admitted they cause good, at all, regardless, let's assume they stop 1,000 illegal immigrants from voting, even though alot of voter fraud doesn't even happen in person.. are you fucking kidding me? FUCK, QUIT IGNORING THE REALITY.

I never admitted they cause good, at all,

The construction of this sentence suggests otherwise.

I have shown you that voter id laws cause more harm then good

Were you confused?

let's assume they stop 1,000 illegal immigrants from voting

That would be an excellent outcome. People should feel the ballot is secure.
and the reality is, stopping 1,000 illegal immigrants from voting would equal even more actual citizens not being able to vote.. for example:
In Texas, for example, challengers to the law cited an African-American grandmother who could not afford the $25 to purchase her birth certificate to get an ID, and an elderly African-American veteran and longtime voter who was turned away at the polls in 2013 despite having three types of ID, because none qualified under the new law.

In Texas, for example, challengers to the law cited an African-American grandmother who could not afford the $25 to purchase her birth certificate to get an ID

Too bad no liberal has $25 to help people like grandma.
To pay, anything, to have to vote is a Poll Tax...

So having to put gas in your car to get to the polls is a "poll tax?"

Financially I am better off than ever and want for nothing except good health.

Civically, morally, socially, politically and lawfully, I am living in a nightmare life in a country and population that has endured seven years of pure evil. It will remain so until Satan's handmaiden is out of the Oval Office. Period.

Let me guess...my party is awesome but your party sucks. That is going to be true for quite a lot of people.

There is no difference between them. Both they love money and destroy american society. Two-party system may be a good political structure. But that example we have now is an awful attempt to present a sh!tty democracy of stupid stereotypes.

Forum List

Back