Some Belgians have had ENOUGH of the love and peace crap

The "terrorists" won you stupid fuck

We have the TSA, "Patriot" Act, the WTC destroyed , thousands dead

Tell the warmonger bastards in DC to cease and desist intervening in the internal affairs of other nations - that's the law
9/11 was an inside job. You act like a frightened little woman stop screeching for fucks sakes.

You act like a ruthless suicidal warmonger

Move to Oregon and tell them you are ready to meet your maker

Ah, dont be so hard on em. He or she has been taught since childhood that more war and death will somehow be 'good' for em. Most haven't realized yet that the wars only benefit the few Globalist Elites.

Average Citizens don't benefit at all. They only get to pay for the wars with their blood and treasure. The Elites don't sacrifice their own loved-ones and money. That's what the slaves are for. Once you realize that, you stop being a Warmonger. But sadly, too many won't ever realize it.

Agree.

But you have got to make them understand reality.

I don't know, that's too exhausting. Most have been taught for so many years that all the wars and death will somehow benefit them in some way. Most will go to their graves believing that. The propaganda and indoctrination is too powerful.

They'll gladly sacrifice their children and hard-earned money to fight more pointless Globalist Elite wars. The Elites actually find that to be shockingly hilarious. How can so many people be so damn dumb? It's very sad. You can't change people. They have to change themselves.

Never Give Up Defending the Constitution (1787) Individual Freedom Capitalism

a3224894ef4939ec2bdb7ff0a9f92ead.jpg

I agree on the first part about not only MAKING enemies but INVENTING enemies such as ISIS and Al Qaeda etc Its gotten to the point now where not only do we need to stop inventing and making enemies but thanks to past regimes in the US's policies those groups won't stop attacking us. Might is right and only until the US shows it won't take any more shit along with getting the hell out of the worlds politics etc will this crap end.It will take an entire generation I think.

Nah, violence will only beget violence. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We're only creating more enemies. It's time for change. Let's come home and concentrate on our nation.

Violence will not beget violence. Problem here is WHEN we stop fighting the terrorists WON'T! Only an idiot would trust people to stop attacking simply because you stopped attacking them. Yes I agree we need to STOP meddling and invading but like I said this is something I hope Trump will inherit and he will have to put a stop to it so its either continue the half assed fighting and not actually stomping these terrorists or they will just continue doing as they are doing right now attacking Europe and the US etc. Its two fold. 1. Stop meddling,get the hell out of the ME and everywhere else as well. South Korea,Japan,Germany etc etc and 2. DESTROY any and all enemies at same time. Once that is done let the world know attack us and the wrath of the worlds biggest military will shock them at the power of our strike.

Nah, you're just talking yourself into believing more war and death will be a good thing for you. But it really won't be. The wars only serve to benefit the few Globalist Elites. You the average Citizen, will never see any benefit.

In fact, you'll pay for emall with your blood & treasure. The Globalist Elites don't pay for their wars with their own loved-ones and money. They got you for that.
I understand that. You don't seem to understand by just STOPPING all of this doesn't mean the terrorism will just STOP all of a sudden. The elites have CAUSED a problem that MUST be dealt with. 1. by leaving ALL foreign lands and 2. absolutely destroying any and all terrorist group,terrorists that commit acts of terrorism against Americans or American interests. Let them know ANY attacks on said will result in absolute destruction and death on them.

It will be a vicious circle

Killing more "terrorists" will simply create more terrorists

There are countries and groups who hate our guts - they don't publicly oppose the US because they fear retaliation but they find ways to finance ISIS and similar groups.

The fact that you refer to those folks as "terrorists" means that you are not comprehending the issues.

Don't dingbat platitudes like killing terrorists creates more terrorist bother you? Doesn't being a certifiable pussy as well?

Nah, violence will only beget violence. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We're only creating more enemies. It's time for change. Let's come home and concentrate on our nation.

Violence will not beget violence. Problem here is WHEN we stop fighting the terrorists WON'T! Only an idiot would trust people to stop attacking simply because you stopped attacking them. Yes I agree we need to STOP meddling and invading but like I said this is something I hope Trump will inherit and he will have to put a stop to it so its either continue the half assed fighting and not actually stomping these terrorists or they will just continue doing as they are doing right now attacking Europe and the US etc. Its two fold. 1. Stop meddling,get the hell out of the ME and everywhere else as well. South Korea,Japan,Germany etc etc and 2. DESTROY any and all enemies at same time. Once that is done let the world know attack us and the wrath of the worlds biggest military will shock them at the power of our strike.

Nah, you're just talking yourself into believing more war and death will be a good thing for you. But it really won't be. The wars only serve to benefit the few Globalist Elites. You the average Citizen, will never see any benefit.

In fact, you'll pay for emall with your blood & treasure. The Globalist Elites don't pay for their wars with their own loved-ones and money. They got you for that.
I understand that. You don't seem to understand by just STOPPING all of this doesn't mean the terrorism will just STOP all of a sudden. The elites have CAUSED a problem that MUST be dealt with. 1. by leaving ALL foreign lands and 2. absolutely destroying any and all terrorist group,terrorists that commit acts of terrorism against Americans or American interests. Let them know ANY attacks on said will result in absolute destruction and death on them.

It will be a vicious circle

Killing more "terrorists" will simply create more terrorists

There are countries and groups who hate our guts - they don't publicly oppose the US because they fear retaliation but they find ways to finance ISIS and similar groups.

The fact that you refer to those folks as "terrorists" means that you are not comprehending the issues.

Don't dingbat platitudes like killing terrorists creates more terrorist bother you? Doesn't being a certifiable pussy as well?

Does having a brain bother you?

Does having to think upsets you?

Does being suicidal appeals to you?

Do you believe that a police state is paradise?

Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

You didn't answer the question. Never mind that we could pull back within our borders and these evil assholes will still use the USA to foment hate and radicalization. You think we have to go over there and kill people to be hated, not true. The USA is hated because we are wealthy, hated because we are free. Your isolationist plan is doomed to fail.

Oh, i don't think so. But i do agree, we should disengage and leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.
Perhaps they should leave ours too.

"ours"?

Yo Vern, you only own the 100x100 lot where your doublewide is parked.

I imagine I can say my country, but I can't say our? You are a bit of a silly puke, eh?

You have no right to decide who lives in "your" country.

You are a major fucktard, eh?

Oh, i don't think so. But i do agree, we should disengage and leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

"ours"?

I imagine I can say my country, but I can't say our? You are a bit of a silly puke, eh?

As a citizen of this nation he has a right to have input into public policy and if enough others agree with him, he certainly does have the right to decide who lives in our country.

You didn't answer the question. Never mind that we could pull back within our borders and these evil assholes will still use the USA to foment hate and radicalization. You think we have to go over there and kill people to be hated, not true. The USA is hated because we are wealthy, hated because we are free. Your isolationist plan is doomed to fail.

The US is hated because the impostors who govern us are warmongers, criminals, who love to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations.

We're a strong powerful nation. That isn't gonna change anytime soon. We don't need to be all around the world invading and meddling to project it. We need to disengage form the Middle East especially. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We just need a break from the war and violence. Come home secure the border and concentrate on our own nation.

"ours"?

As a citizen of this nation he has a right to have input into public policy and if enough others agree with him, he certainly does have the right to decide who lives in our country.

No such thing as "public policy" - fedgov has that authority specifically enumerated in the Constitution (1787).

There are no provisos allowing the neonazis, KKK and other vegetables to decides who reside here.

The Cheyennes, Sioux, Lakotas , etc, also had a "public policy" to keep white Europeans out - what happened to their policy.

The US is hated because the impostors who govern us are warmongers, criminals, who love to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations.

Who are these imposters and what specifically did they do?

If you were not aware that we are being governed by impostors then you will not understand the issue.

"ours"?

No such thing as "public policy" - fedgov has that authority specifically enumerated in the Constitution (1787).

There are no provisos allowing the neonazis, KKK and other vegetables to decides who reside here.

The Cheyennes, Sioux, Lakotas , etc, also had a "public policy" to keep white Europeans out - what happened to their policy.

Immigration law is passed by elected representatives in Congress and signed by elected President.

THen enforced by elected president.

Your pretense that anyone wanting to restrict immigration is a nazi is noted and dismissed as silly.

YOur odd reference to the Indians is noted as evidence that you are all over the place and dishonest. And then dismissed.

They're not good people. And they've attempted to create a Permanent War.

We're a strong powerful nation. That isn't gonna change anytime soon. We don't need to be all around the world invading and meddling to project it. We need to disengage form the Middle East especially. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We just need a break from the war and violence. Come home secure the border and concentrate on our own nation.

I fully agree but the other end of the extreme full on isolationist is also unwise. Look its not rocket science, there are some ugly evil murderous bastards in the world that need to be killed and I don't see that changing anytime soon. In time perhaps humans will evolve who knows.

"ours"?

Immigration law is passed by elected representatives in Congress and signed by elected President.

THen enforced by elected president.

Your pretense that anyone wanting to restrict immigration is a nazi is noted and dismissed as silly.

YOur odd reference to the Indians is noted as evidence that you are all over the place and dishonest. And then dismissed.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know nothing about US law.

Are you a federal judge?

I fully agree but the other end of the extreme full on isolationist is also unwise. Look its not rocket science, there are some ugly evil murderous bastards in the world that need to be killed and I don't see that changing anytime soon. In time perhaps humans will evolve who knows.

First question

WHY are they murderous bastards?

That question must be fully explored by those who are not prejudiced or conflicted by interest.

Forum List

Back