FERGUSON AND THE REAL RACE WAR

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It seems to me that the facts presented are pretty persuasive. I don't think that answer is calling them super predators that need brought to heel. Somehow people need to be brought to believe that life does matter especially their own. Slogans that divide, BLM, isn't going to heal the nation from the mess Obama has created.

Odd don't you think that there was no race war until Soros conjured one up then paid to manifest it? Suckers.

upload_2016-3-27_10-47-18.png

George Soros: A psychopath’s psychopath

Odd don't you think that there was no race war until Soros conjured one up then paid to manifest it? Suckers.

It is odd that race relations seem to be so bad these days. Considering we have a twice elected black President.
A president that promised to heal the nation, but obviously either didn't know how, or is too incompetent or has an agenda. I am betting on the last one.

It is odd that race relations seem to be so bad these days. Considering we have a twice elected black President.
A president that promised to heal the nation, but obviously either didn't know how, or is too incompetent or has an agenda. I am betting on the last one.

so let's get this straight.

A black guy gets elected.

You racist assholes all lose your shit for seven years.

and it's his fault.

Got it.

and it's his fault.

Got it.

that is a good synopsis of the PC meme that the left wing created, thanks. All BS but thanks.

I rout for black folks every football season, nothing racist about me.

It isn't whites that are rioting, it isn't white lynching people as did the democrats in the KKK hayday.

It isn't whites calling blacks super predators and saying they need brought to heel. Oh wait, I guess that was a white person.

There isn't a race war. I'm old enough to remember what race riots look like. We aren't having anything like that today.

What we are having is people being righteously upset that the police treat their lives with callous disregard.

What I see today reminds me a lot of what I saw years ago. In my opinion, the real difference is that back then they had a legitimate beef, now it is just all BS.

It seems to me that the facts presented are pretty persuasive. I don't think that answer is calling them super predators that need brought to heel. Somehow people need to be brought to believe that life does matter especially their own. Slogans that divide, BLM, isn't going to heal the nation from the mess Obama has created.

The race industry is far too powerful, they're not going to let that happen.

The race pimps must be culturally marginalized before any real healing can begin.

that is a good synopsis of the PC meme that the left wing created, thanks. All BS but thanks.

So the Media and the left wing created this, not you guys and your statements that you were going to do everything you could to oppose anything this president did, including shutting down the government and oppossing ideas you previously supported, because the Black Guy was in the white house.

What I see today reminds me a lot of what I saw years ago. In my opinion, the real difference is that back then they had a legitimate beef, now it is just all BS.

Tamir Rice. - 12 years old and shot while playing with a gun.
Sandra Bland - arrested for a minor traffic violation and died in jail
LaQuan McDonald - Shot 16 times, 15 of them when he was on the ground.
Walter Scott- Shot in the back, attempted to plant his taser on the body.

I could list a lot more.

Meanwhile-

The Oregon Nutters- Allowed to waive their guns around for months.
Dylan Roof - Taken into custody and then they treated him to Burger King because the poor dear was looking peckish.
Joker Holmes - taken into custody without being shot.

Oh, but they were white.

and it's his fault.

Got it.

Yeah, let's get this straight.

The black guy gets elected. And low and behold, the "RACIST" country elects him again. Real, Real Racist!!

The REAL racist assholes are the ones who try to excuse Obama for all his gigantic domestic and international failures by calling anyone who dares to disagree with his pro-black, pro-Muslim, pro-Communist, anti-capitalist back stabbing America agenda a racist, for lack of a valid argument.

These pro-Obama assholes would be hard pressed to show a Christian elected to be the head of state in a Muslim country. Or a white person in any of the African hell hole countries. Or a decent person in Cuba or any of the countries who are surviving the remnant of the Communist evil Empire that was destroyed by Ronald Reagan.

Obama showed no signs that he feels for or loves the country that put him in the highest office of the land, TWICE.

Some assholes simply don't have the words "gratitude" and "thanks" in their vocabulary.

So the Media and the left wing created this, not you guys and your statements that you were going to do everything you could to oppose anything this president did, including shutting down the government and oppossing ideas you previously supported, because the Black Guy was in the white house.

I could list a lot more.

Meanwhile-

Dylan Roof - Taken into custody and then they treated him to Burger King because the poor dear was looking peckish.

Oh, but they were white.

No Republican ever disgraced himself/herself, with false charges, lies, fabrications and imaginary wrong doings like the icon of the Left and probably the personal icon of JoeB131, the "Reverend" Al Sharpton. No Republican of Sharpton's stature ever lowered himself/herself to the same sewer as Sharpton resides. No Republican ever dreamed up a scenario where a black guy raped and vandalized a white girl. Did not need to dream it up because reality beats dreams.

no sooner did Obama take the oath of office then black leaders said that this doesn't end racism in America.
They were just gearing up.

Electing the black guy to the presidency was indeed the biggest expression of racism that I have ever seen.

If he wasn't black he'd be working for George Soros as a paid protester and sleeping in an allry.

There isn't a race war. I'm old enough to remember what race riots look like. We aren't having anything like that today.

What we are having is people being righteously upset that the police treat their lives with callous disregard.

Really, has it never occurred to you that the lack of real economic opportunities, or even a decent education for children of poor US communities, is a large contributing factor to the number of black and hispanics currently incarcerated. Studies on justice in America have repeatedly shown that white offenders are far more likely to be given probation, community service or suspended sentences than blacks.

What I see is that things have changed for blacks in the US, in some ways for the worse. But the racism is more subtle. Over-policing of black neighbourhoods. Loss of physical education and sports programs in poor neighbourhood schools due to budget cuts, and closing of community centres. Americans are wasting their human resources.

And then we have the prison work programs, when prisoners are required to work for businesses for pennies a day, while operators of private prisons charge substantially more to the companies which employ them. The work is often dirty, dangerous, and it is not optional for the prisoners. This is modern day slavery.

I could list a lot more.

Meanwhile-

Oh, but they were white.
Ole bull we disagreed with Obama's policies and liberals started calling everyone racist all the time. Liberals created this mess, by over using the race card.

Did any of you read the ferguson report? If you did you would see the systematic terrorism on the citizens by their own police department . That one shooting lit the powder keg .

Electing the black guy to the presidency was indeed the biggest expression of racism that I have ever seen.

If he wasn't black he'd be working for George Soros as a paid protester and sleeping in an allry.

White mother, raised by White Grandparents in Hawaii, affirmative action thru Harvard (no records). Yeah this Ghetto rat really rose up.

Did any of you read the ferguson report? If you did you would see the systematic terrorism on the citizens by their own police department . That one shooting lit the powder keg .

So they gave out too many traffic tickets, more went to Blacks. Thats who is driving through there. Thats' who lives around there. Big Govt. needs funding. Missouri can't print money like BHO $4T FED loan. So they get sent out to "collect revenue". You don't show up for court, you get a fine (+ interest). same for all, not racist.

White mother, raised by White Grandparents in Hawaii, affirmative action thru Harvard (no records). Yeah this Ghetto rat really rose up.

By the way . Where are trumps records ? He wanted Obama to release his? What's he hiding ? I'm guessing the don had is own affirmative action .

Forum List

Back