Sold on Obama

So you are the reason we didn't win in Afghanistan so far....

I've deployed 3 times to "data masked" locations, that's all you need to know a little bit of planning, little bit of C4I ops and a little bit of ops.

Let's see does TS/SCI ring a bell, LT? Let me guess you're a weekend warrior that got dragged to Afghanistan and now you're a pissed off "Vet."

FYI....you would take orders from me.

Wow....a whole year taking pictures for the Rolling Stone???

No. Infantry Officer. For half of my yearlong tour, I was the Scout/Sniper Platoon Leader. For the second half, I was the battalion staff officer in charge of Civil Military Operations.

So where have you been and what have you done?

I know more about what is going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc than you will ever know...that's all you need to know.

Oh, let me guess: CIA? Delta Force? SEALs? Special Forces?

Lay your cards on the table. I think you are full of shit.

How about "no". Humerous that you would think I take orders from you, though.

Iraq is one of the most stable countries in the middle east today, thanks to removing Saddam. Imagine the mess if Saddam was still around today with the problems in Syria, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.....but dumbasses like you think the world would be better with Saddam.

I think we'd be in a better position in regards to Islamic Terrorism.

Iraq in the end will be a strategic victory for Bush and the USA, not Obama.

Doubtful.

I've deployed 3 times to "data masked" locations, that's all you need to know a little bit of planning, little bit of C4I ops and a little bit of ops.

Let's see does TS/SCI ring a bell, LT? Let me guess you're a weekend warrior that got dragged to Afghanistan and now you're a pissed off "Vet."

If you are who you say you are..you shouldn't be putting this stuff out for general consumption. I've know a good number of "shop" fellows that never..or would never talk "shop" to anyone outside the game.

Yeah. It was us Infantry Guys. If we were half as efficient as you REMFs, the war would have been won long ago.

Air Defense Artillery?

Air Defense C4I Tactical Operations Center Enhanced Operator Maintainer | GoArmy.com

Yeah, you are really at the tippy point of the spear aren't you, stud?

No, I was on active duty. I can't say I've run into to many people who have actually served

Doubtful. I wasn't in ADA. I took my orders from officers who were branch qualified to commanded maneuver units. You can live in some fantasy world where you think you would walk into an Infantry Battalion and start tossing out orders in someone else's command, but you and I both know what would happen then.

Also, I left service as a Captain, so you can spare me the attempts to make "LT" a pejorative statement.

It's all irrelevant now. I am out and have been for a couple of years. So any attempts to play the rank game will simply be met with more mockery.

If you are who you say you are..you shouldn't be putting this stuff out for general consumption. I've know a good number of "shop" fellows that never..or would never talk "shop" to anyone outside the game.

He hasn't said anything particularly impressive. Unless you want to be impressed that he, like every other Major in the military, has a TS clearance.

Ok CPT (ret), you are one certified dumbass nut.

You came up with a couple wild MOS guesses for me, but wrong branch and everything else.

You Army guys throw around REMFs but we don't speak your gobbly gook.

Enjoy your time in your shack in backwoods MO, it sounds like you are ready to defend your turf from the Tea Party invaders.

Yeah. It was us Infantry Guys. If we were half as efficient as you REMFs, the war would have been won long ago.

Air Defense Artillery?

Air Defense C4I Tactical Operations Center Enhanced Operator Maintainer | GoArmy.com

Yeah, you are really at the tippy point of the spear aren't you, stud?

No, I was on active duty. I can't say I've run into to many people who have actually served

Doubtful. I wasn't in ADA. I took my orders from officers who were branch qualified to commanded maneuver units. You can live in some fantasy world where you think you would walk into an Infantry Battalion and start tossing out orders in someone else's command, but you and I both know what would happen then.

Also, I left service as a Captain, so you can spare me the attempts to make "LT" a pejorative statement.

It's all irrelevant now. I am out and have been for a couple of years. So any attempts to play the rank game will simply be met with more mockery.

Actually dumbass, Bush II went to the UN to enforce their own resolutions against Iraq that Saddam violated endlessly after we agreed not to take him out in the first Gulf War that HE started in violation of international law.

Clinton and Gore made it US Policy to remove Saddam from power in 1998, so Bush II just carried out their policy and UN resolutions to the fullest extent.

The invasion of Iraq was illegal, that will never be justified regardless its outcome. And it will be a blemish on both presidents’ records.

He hasn't said anything particularly impressive. Unless you want to be impressed that he, like every other Major in the military, has a TS clearance.

Naw..not really. But I've bumped into a few spooks here and there..

They generally don't talk about much until they really know you..and then..not even that much. It's always in very general terms.

You came up with a couple wild MOS guesses for me, but wrong branch and everything else.

Enjoy your time in your shack in backwoods MO, it sounds like you are ready to defend your turf from the Tea Party invaders.

Oh, you are in the Air Force? Yeah, you guys are bad ass operators.

You can google REMF if you don't know what it means, I suspect you do.

But by all means, keep telling us how smart you are and how dumb the rest of us are.

Even more funny that you think that you would come over to the tactical side of the house and start tossing out orders.

I would render you the courtesy of a salute, that's about it.

You wouldn't be sufficiently qualified to start ordering Infantry Units around. You'd get people killed.

Actually dumbass, Bush II went to the UN to enforce their own resolutions against Iraq that Saddam violated endlessly after we agreed not to take him out in the first Gulf War that HE started in violation of international law.

Clinton and Gore made it US Policy to remove Saddam from power in 1998, so Bush II just carried out their policy and UN resolutions to the fullest extent.

The invasion of Iraq was illegal, that will never be justified regardless its outcome. And it will be a blemish on both presidents’ records.

Here we go again.

So you are an advocate for the UN now?

When did they authorize a full scale invasion of Iraq?

And why hasn't Israel been invaded to insure their compliance with resolutions?

Naw..not really. But I've bumped into a few spooks here and there..

They generally don't talk about much until they really know you..and then..not even that much. It's always in very general terms.

He's not a spook. He's some Air Force Staff Officer that fucks a desk for a living. There is also no reason he can't say what he specifically does without going into specifics of certain missions. He's just blowing smoke.

Primarily because his administration has been pretty much the opposite of the previous administration with some exceptions.

But in a nutshell:
1. Competence.
2. Optimism.
3. Tolerance.
4. Intellegence.
5. A belief in American values.
6. An adherence to international protocols.
7. An adherence to the domestic rule of law.

Hope this helps.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

Admit what?

This is a process oriented president. He doesn't rule by fiat. He's got a congress to deal with. Of course he could have tried a more radical approach with GITMO but that would have..of course..been radical.

And Libya? I fully agree with that. And it's driven by NATO.

And Osama bin Laden wasn't "assassinated". What happened was justice.

Lots of excusifying.

If I went in the Army, I wouldn't be Infantry....Rangers, Green Berets and Delta would've been my goal.

The Spec Ops guys I've worked with would spit you out for being a sellout. They would thumb-tack your CIB to you forehead over your left-wing BS.

Oh, you are in the Air Force? Yeah, you guys are bad ass operators.

You can google REMF if you don't know what it means, I suspect you do.

But by all means, keep telling us how smart you are and how dumb the rest of us are.

Even more funny that you think that you would come over to the tactical side of the house and start tossing out orders.

I would render you the courtesy of a salute, that's about it.

You wouldn't be sufficiently qualified to start ordering Infantry Units around. You'd get people killed.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

Admit what?

This is a process oriented president. He doesn't rule by fiat. He's got a congress to deal with. Of course he could have tried a more radical approach with GITMO but that would have..of course..been radical.

Lots of excusifying.

What?

New word?

:lol:

Bush II just stopped the ceasefire to uphold UN resolutions that even the UN allowed Saddam to break. The UN was just a formality, since it is nothing but a corrupt organization.

Bush I should've finished off Saddam in the 90s, but he was too "political" to make such a move. Bush II had 9/11 to lessen the fallout of taking out a muslim terrorist supporter.

As for Israel....thanks for showing your colors, Nazi.

Here we go again.

If I went in the Army, I wouldn't be Infantry....Rangers, Green Berets and Delta would've been my goal.

Rangers are infantry, shit-for-brains.

If I won the powerball, I'd buy an island in the Caribbean. So fucking what? You didn't go in the Army and you didn't join any of those elite units. So STFU with you bravado. Your ass can't cash that check.

BTW, the overwhelming majority of SF and then Delta guys start out in the Infantry Branch.

The Spec Ops guys I've worked with would spit you out for being a sellout. They would thumb-tack your CIB to you forehead over your left-wing BS.

I got along fine with the SF guys that worked out of our base on the missions I went along with.

We didn't really have the time or inclination to discuss politics. I guess life is different when you fuck a desk.

Admit what?

Lots of excusifying.

What?

New word?

Excusify: verb, the repeated practice of automaticly concocting an excuse for any inconvenient fact.

Synonyms; denial, stubbornness, and insanity.

Last edited:
Rangers are a step up from you.

Just because people like me had no interest in being a grunt doesn't mean we couldn't do it and be better than you, of course being better than you isn't saying much.

What you are is a dumbfuck that hid in a tent in Afghanistan for a year, now you're on a mission to keep Obama in charge to make things worse. He is gutting the military with cuts, handcuffing the IC with rules and pissing off our top ally in England.

Bill Clinton looks like a saint on 9/11 compared to what Obama is going to do to this country if allowed another term. China says "just do it."

Enough of talking down to a twit like you, get back to your outhouse in MO.

Rangers are infantry, shit-for-brains.

If I won the powerball, I'd buy an island in the Caribbean. So fucking what? You didn't go in the Army and you didn't join any of those elite units. So STFU with you bravado. Your ass can't cash that check.

BTW, the overwhelming majority of SF and then Delta guys start out in the Infantry Branch.

I got along fine with the SF guys that worked out of our base on the missions I went along with.

We didn't really have the time or inclination to discuss politics. I guess life is different when you fuck a desk.

Bush II just stopped the ceasefire to uphold UN resolutions that even the UN allowed Saddam to break. The UN was just a formality, since it is nothing but a corrupt organization.

Bush I should've finished off Saddam in the 90s, but he was too "political" to make such a move. Bush II had 9/11 to lessen the fallout of taking out a muslim terrorist supporter.

As for Israel....thanks for showing your colors, Nazi.

Here we go again.

You think you're point is made more valid by name calling?

Actually..it just shows how weak your point actually is.

But try again. Maybe next time you can paint within the lines.

So once again.

Why force compliance with one set of UN resolutions..and not another?

Forum List

Back