Sold on Obama

yawn.gif

That's insulting in a funny sorta way... dang I like it....:lol:

and.. Obama is doing just great because.....he...?

Oh my God... don't blame Bush, I'd be so disappointed...:lol:
Well, it WAS 3:57 am! :)

Well, Bush already had us drawing down in Iraq and we haven't left under Obama.

We also never left Afghanistan under Bush, so you don't pay attention to details.

Next, you'll claim Obama gets credit for the intel gathered under Bush that found the trail to UBL.

I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..

I voted for Obama to ensure we got the hell out of Iraq, to shift the focus back onto OBL and Al Queda, and to start getting us out of Afghanistan.

He's batting 1.000 as far as my vote was concerned.

You care about 2 people dying in Arizona because of cuts but thousands can die a year because of illegal’s or the 4 wars we are in and you want people to take you seriously.... nm....

Irrelevant – that has nothing to do with conservative dogma concerning healthcare.

You care about 2 people dying in Arizona because of cuts but thousands can die a year because of illegal’s or the 4 wars we are in and you want people to take you seriously.... nm....

Irrelevant – that has nothing to do with conservative dogma concerning healthcare.

No, the idea on the lefts fringe "I love Obama's cock like whoa" is that "Obama cares" because he runs HUGE fucking deficits to "help people." Who the fuck couldn’t run deficits and claim to “help people?” Bush did it and the left (and the right) hated him for it and look where we are today!

Not a single plan Obama has had yet on helping the economy or UE has worked out and in fact it has gone just the opposite. You have to take the rosiest cherry picked numbers, pull them out of any context and then BAM! Obama saved America...

LOL, it's like... Obama turned the economy around but be careful! we might SLIP into a DEPRESSION! LOLz!

So the dumb voters that want to keep Obama in the White House believe...

1) UBL was killed because of Obama, McCain wouldn't have the same intel fall into his lap.
2) Rising gas prices are not from Obama's tax policy on "big oil" and his anti-drilling policy.
3) Consumer goods inflation is not from Obama policies.
4) The Porkulus package really, really created a bunch of jobs....you just don't see them on TV.
5) We pulled the troops out of Iraq.
6) Spending millions on bombs and missiles attacking Libya is good for America.
7) Green energy subsidies from taxpayer money will "finally" give us green energy that is cheap and efficient.
8) GITMO is closed.
9) He's really a moderate and working for "everyone" in the USA.
10) The endless stupidity coming from the White House via speeches, press releases, events, etc are just lies by FOX News.

It didn't solve anything, just like Obamacare has not and will not solve anything and costs will rise...

That was the point TM.

Didn't solve anything?

What alternative did you have for 30 million uninsured?

Get Government out of HC and let people be free...

Go back to insurance companies able to refuse to cover people with pre-existing conditions? Go back to insurance companies canceling people when they get sick? Go back to poor people simply going without?

Didn't solve anything?

Go back to insurance companies able to refuse to cover people with pre-existing conditions? Go back to insurance companies canceling people when they get sick? Go back to poor people simply going without?

Go back to when you didn’t need insurance for everything…. The closer we get to what YOU want it seems the harder everything gets, you ever noticed that?

I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..

Primarily because his administration has been pretty much the opposite of the previous administration with some exceptions.

But in a nutshell:
1. Competence.
2. Optimism.
3. Tolerance.
4. Intellegence.
5. A belief in American values.
6. An adherence to international protocols.
7. An adherence to the domestic rule of law.

Hope this helps.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

Do you really think every person who voted for Obama is going to abandon Obama and then vote for the REPUBLICAN,

simply because in some cases Obama has acted like a Republican?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Obamabots remind me of the members in the Jim Jones cult. No matter what the Obama does (even if it's a failure). They will willingly follow him to the cyanide laced kool-aid and drink it.

like zoombie sheep.

You need to pull your head out of your blubber locker and wake up.

Like I said NY, vote for me because you get a trillion dollar check and free HC for life... who cares that I can't afford it, I care more.

I believe I can count on your vote being bought!

If insurance companies could sell their insurance across state lines to spread out their costs and risks, then they could take on the risky customers instead of being forced by the Federal Govt.

So....why do your liberal leaders prevent insurance companies from doing this????

Didn't solve anything?

Last edited:
Primarily because his administration has been pretty much the opposite of the previous administration with some exceptions.

But in a nutshell:
1. Competence.
2. Optimism.
3. Tolerance.
4. Intellegence.
5. A belief in American values.
6. An adherence to international protocols.
7. An adherence to the domestic rule of law.

Hope this helps.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

Do you really think every person who voted for Obama is going to abandon Obama and then vote for the REPUBLICAN,

simply because in some cases Obama has acted like a Republican?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Of Course not everyone who voted for Obama is going to vote for A republican this time. However there will be many Independents, Who voted for Obama, who will not vote for him again. They will either stay home, or Vote Republican. He has also ticked off some on his left. His base, which are not going to run out and vote Republican, but they might be upset enough to not vote at all.

You guys can keep living in a dream world. Where Obama is just going to walk in for a second term. However facts are facts. This time around is going to be harder for him to win than last time. It is undeniable. People know who he is now. He can not pretend to be some honest, fair, Pragmatic, Moderate, Because he has shown us all that he is not.

Like I said NY, vote for me because you get a trillion dollar check and free HC for life... who cares that I can't afford it, I care more.

Where has anyone ever offered free healthcare for life? What we are looking for is healthcare for those who are priced out of the market. Those with pre-existing conditions, self employed, people who work for small companies. The days of your employer covering your healthcare will soon be gone

Do you oppose letting insurance companies to sell the same insurance in California as they do in Wyoming???

Do you oppose letting insurance companies to grow their customer base to be able to take on the "sick" customers?

Do you oppose tort reform to lower medical costs on everyone?

Where has anyone ever offered free healthcare for life? What we are looking for is healthcare for those who are priced out of the market. Those with pre-existing conditions, self employed, people who work for small companies. The days of your employer covering your healthcare will soon be gone

YOU (Obama/Dems/Bush/Republicans/Government) CAN'T AFFORD IT. It's that easy... Pay attention RW, if I can run off offering shit I can't afford you would have to vote for me because I can give more meaning "I care more." That will be my slogan, "I care more."

YOU (Obama/Dems/Bush/Republicans/Government) CAN'T AFFORD IT. It's that easy... Pay attention RW, if I can run off offering shit I can't afford you would have to vote for me because I can give more meaning "I care more." That will be my slogan, "I care more."

Do you actually believe we can afford the stays quo where uninsured run to emergency rooms for their care?

Do you actually believe we can afford the stays quo where uninsured run to emergency rooms for their care?

Yes because a free market would solve that problem. If Government could have it would have but almost every Government that takes on HC fails. You have avoided the point tho and that is you can't afford from the get go.

You = failed and you just started.

In the end you have to vote for me or you hate children, old people and just any human on the planet because guess what RW… “I care more” As shown by my quick decision to spend more than others who already spend more than we have by incredible amounts.

Well, Bush already had us drawing down in Iraq and we haven't left under Obama.

So what? You seem to be confused. I don't care who get's credit for originating the event, I just want to see us out. Contrasted with McCain's "We'll be there 100 years if necessary" it was an obvious choice.

The popular election of Obama was a message to the corrupt governments that we propped up that American military adventurism was over and they needed to get their house in order.

Of course, I wouldn't have voted for McCain or Clinton based on their involvement in getting us into Iraq to begin with.

We also never left Afghanistan under Bush, so you don't pay attention to details.

I never said we did. Check your own attention to detail.

Next, you'll claim Obama gets credit for the intel gathered under Bush that found the trail to UBL.

He's the CINC. He get's credit for everything that happens or fails to happen under his watch. That's how it works. Obama was at the helm when we took out OBL. He greenlighted a dangerous operation and didn't tip off the Pakis. He did everything 100% right in regards to getting Bin Laden.

So again, Iraq is no longer a fucking mess, we have told Afghanistan we are leaving, and OBL is rotting at the bottom of the ocean.

That's exactly what I voted for. He'd have to sufficiently screw up to lose my vote at this point.

What's more funny is you guys, after 8 years of Presidential incompetence under Bush, acting like we have no basis for our vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back