Sold on Obama

Rangers are a step up from you.

Then what are they for you? Could you even complete Ranger School?

Just because people like me had no interest in being a grunt doesn't mean we couldn't do it and be better than you, of course being better than you isn't saying much.

Fascinating. More bullshit along the lines of "if only I had actually done something tactical..."

What you are is a dumbfuck that hid in a tent in Afghanistan for a year,

Yes, that's what Scout/Sniper platoons do. Hide in tents.

now you're on a mission to keep Obama in charge to make things worse. He is gutting the military with cuts, handcuffing the IC with rules and pissing off our top ally in England.

I am not on a mission to do anything. I speak only for myself.

Bill Clinton looks like a saint on 9/11 compared to what Obama is going to do to this country if allowed another term. China says "just do it."

Enough of talking down to a twit like you, get back to your outhouse in MO.

You've only managed to make yourself look like a douche. You and I both know you aren't a tactical guy. You don't have the balls to say what you actually do in the Air Force (as in your basic job description), even though you and I both know it's not classified.

Frankly, your bullshit is wearing thin.

Bush II just stopped the ceasefire to uphold UN resolutions that even the UN allowed Saddam to break. The UN was just a formality, since it is nothing but a corrupt organization.

Bush I should've finished off Saddam in the 90s, but he was too "political" to make such a move. Bush II had 9/11 to lessen the fallout of taking out a muslim terrorist supporter.

As for Israel....thanks for showing your colors, Nazi.

Here we go again.

So you are an advocate for the UN now?

When did they authorize a full scale invasion of Iraq?

And why hasn't Israel been invaded to insure their compliance with resolutions?

:lol:

You think you're point is made more valid by name calling?

Actually..it just shows how weak your point actually is.

But try again. Maybe next time you can paint within the lines.

So once again.

Why force compliance with one set of UN resolutions..and not another?

Name callling = sign of vast intelligence.

Well it was wearing thin in the beginning. And there really isn't a need to bring in actually military service into a general discussion. Unless your wish is to "Lord" over it.

And your argument is extremely weak..as well as your handle on the actual facts.:lol:

Hey! I did four years in the Navy aboard an old SpruCan DD. Just an enlisted squid and I never did anything classified....was an electrician.

Could you guys tell me why I suck for a while? :lol:

Naw..but I got a lightbulb in my living room..that keeps flickering..:doubt:

Well it was wearing thin in the beginning. And there really isn't a need to bring in actually military service into a general discussion. Unless your wish is to "Lord" over it.

And your argument is extremely weak..as well as your handle on the actual facts.:lol:

I know it's tacky. I.................just...............can't..............seem...........to.............help..........myself.

I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..
To find the answers, Lumpy my friend, one must delve into the liberal mind.........A place so bizzare it's better left untapped all together.

Seriously, they are not exactly the brightest lights on the ol' Christmas Tree O' Life.

When one delves into the liberal mind, it becomes quite evident that Fruit Loops have been thrown into their Cheerios, and cat turds have been tossed into their soup.

When one delves into the liberal mind, it's as pointless as trying to nail set Jello to the wall.

It's just a place that can never be explained.

It's :cuckoo:

So you are the reason we didn't win in Afghanistan so far....

I've deployed 3 times to "data masked" locations, that's all you need to know a little bit of planning, little bit of C4I ops and a little bit of ops.

Let's see does TS/SCI ring a bell, LT? Let me guess you're a weekend warrior that got dragged to Afghanistan and now you're a pissed off "Vet."

FYI....you would take orders from me.

Wow....a whole year taking pictures for the Rolling Stone???

No. Infantry Officer. For half of my yearlong tour, I was the Scout/Sniper Platoon Leader. For the second half, I was the battalion staff officer in charge of Civil Military Operations.

So where have you been and what have you done?

Oh, let me guess: CIA? Delta Force? SEALs? Special Forces?

Lay your cards on the table. I think you are full of shit.

How about "no". Humerous that you would think I take orders from you, though.

I think we'd be in a better position in regards to Islamic Terrorism.

Iraq in the end will be a strategic victory for Bush and the USA, not Obama.

Doubtful.
Dude, seriously, you just need to stand down.

You're making yourself look like a fuckin' idiot.

Friendly interservice rivalry is one thing.....Abject insults will cause a rein of Vet's up here to come and hammer the shit out of you. And just may cause a certain Vet to toss you all together.

Ya' ever hear what happens when a RANGER is jumped, and he yells RANGER!?

The same thing happens up here, only it's a myriad of Vet's from all services jumping your ass.

I'm just not seeing the upside of him being re-elected..

He will not even attempt to solve the deficit problem or illegal immigration.

Who knows maybe he can kill Osama bin Laden again his next term.

Deficit spending is the major problem. Our politicians will never cut the budget enough to balance it. This will cause the debasement of the dollar to continue until its value equals zero. What other outcome can there be? I see the government expanding and the result will be inflation and hyperinflation. I don't think the changing, of a President or the congress, from one party to the next will change anything.

I'm just not seeing the upside of him being re-elected..

He will not even attempt to solve the deficit problem or illegal immigration.

Who knows maybe he can kill Osama bin Laden again his next term.

Deficit spending is the major problem. Our politicians will never cut the budget enough to balance it. This will cause the debasement of the dollar to continue until its value equals zero. What other outcome can there be? I see the government expanding and the result will be inflation and hyperinflation. I don't think the changing, of a President or the congress, from one party to the next will change anything.

Mostly a Bingo on this post.. I think we have found that when Democrats are in full charge it's gets much worse .. much quicker..

So.. the the only reason why Democrats will vote for Obama is because he's not a Republican...

Have I got that right..

Forum List

Back