'Software Glitch' Switched 6,000 Votes in One County From Trump to Biden; 47 More Counties Used Same Software, Mich. GOP Says

Integrity in our election system must be maintained no matter what the cost.
We're doomed as a Country if even half of the electorate no longer trusts the election system.
Ah! Our Liberal friends concerned about cost...
The Liberal scum will spend years and millions in US tax payer money to exonerate a mass murderer and rapist because...morals!

But to maintain honest elections and abort babies...the sky's the limit!

We're doomed as a Country if even half of the electorate no longer trusts the election system.
The Liberal scum will spend years and millions in US tax payer money to exonerate a mass murderer and rapist because...morals!

I can't fart loud enough to show liberals how much they mean to America.

Look at the millions spent by those seditious bastards framing Trump as a Russian asset, fake Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo, and impeachment!

4th thread on this idiocy
and the truth annoys you
Let's see how much you really want the truth...

There was no software glitch.

There was human error.

The mistakes were corrected.

Neither Biden nor Trump were awarded votes that didn't belong to them.

Busy covering it all up eh ? Of course they are.
Covering what up? They detected an error they said would have been caught anyway during canvassing. How demented are you to think that's covering something up?
It's all just human error eh ?? How convenient.
All what? There was one county where a mistake was made. It didn't actually give any of Trump's votes to Biden. All it did was leave out some vote counts in the unofficial tally. These would have been caught anyway during canvassing since no actual votes were mishandled. But thanks to due diligence, it was caught before they canvassed the votes.

You are a moron or a computer illiterate, or a feckless lying goat.

You choose.
I choose none of the above. Regardless of your ignorance, that "fraud" was also debunked.

• In order to report unofficial results, county clerks use election management system software to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results. Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results.
  • The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.
  • The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error. Even when human error occurs, it is caught during county canvasses.
As always, you prove yourself to be the forum dunce.​
:abgg2q.jpg:
Smug faux intellectualism is not impressive.
Maybe, but still far more impressive than the rightarded ignorance on full display here.
Coming from a sci-fi nerd as yourself, it really means a lot.
You mean a sci-fi nerd who posts links to news articles blowing up rightarded conspiracy bullshit.

:dance:
Where did you do that?
In my post above which utterly decimated the bullshit conspiracy that Rock County flipped Trump's and Biden's names. The link I posted which quoted a Rock County clerk proved the mistake was a news outlet reporting the numbers incorrectly and not the figures released by her county.

Which means either you didn't see my post ... or ... you didn't understand it.
A clerk proved nothing nimrod
LOLOL
Guess this means you didn't understand it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Umm, the clerk double checked the numbers and determined her county's numbers were correct while Fox News wasn't. And since then, Fox News corrected the numbers on their site. Which also matches other news outlets. Why do you suppose Fox News would correct the numbers they posted if they had it right to begin with?
The clerk's assertion is unquestioned by the left, I understand. But...……….. not by any reasonably logical person. Spare me your attempts to use this tired bullying technique you've perfected. It is like you are one of those kids that wears a helmet because they run into walls with their head.
LOLOL

Fox News is not the left.

So you can't answer the question, can you? If Fox News' numbers were correct, and not the county, why did Fox News correct their numbers? Which happens to also match the county's numbers after they double checked and happen to match other news outlets.
the Fox News I watched was not conservative. Juan Williams and Donna Brazille? Seriously?
LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

So you still have no explanation why Fox News corrected their numbers if they were right and Rock County was wrong, huh? No explanation for why other news outlets got it right also? No explanation for why double checking the figures also confirmed the results?

Not to mention, had Fox been right and Rock County had flipped the numbers, that would have been a huge story and they could have broken it. According to you, they opted to sit on that story but instead, just corrected the numbers on their end.

:lol:
I have no clue why Fox News did anything. Nor do you. To imply otherwise is a waste of your time. Numbers are my living. I've been a CPA for 45 years and there is an old saying.

Figures don't lie but liars can figure.
Of course I know why Fox News corrected their figures. That you don't know is on you. The reason they corrected their numbers is because reliable news outlets make corrections when they make a mistake and that's exactly what they did.

That's why their corrected figures match other news outlets and why their corrected figures match Rock County's.

And if you still don't understand, that too is on you.
No, you think you know. That's the best you can do in your common citizen role. Accept that fact.
No, I do know. The AP admitted the mistake was theirs. Which matches the article I posted earlier, which stated Fox News got their figures from the AP.

Now there's even an update on this ...

"There was a brief technical error in AP’s collection of the vote count in Rock County, Wisconsin, that was quickly corrected," Patrick Maks, AP spokesman, said in an email to PolitiFact Wisconsin."

And as they also point out -- the 2020 results closely match the 2016 results where...

Hillary won by 10.3 points...

rock-2016.jpg

Biden won by 11.2 points...

rock-2020.jpg

Sadly, you have nothing to counter any of this other than, nuh-uh. :lol:

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

Covering what up? They detected an error they said would have been caught anyway during canvassing. How demented are you to think that's covering something up?
All what? There was one county where a mistake was made. It didn't actually give any of Trump's votes to Biden. All it did was leave out some vote counts in the unofficial tally. These would have been caught anyway during canvassing since no actual votes were mishandled. But thanks to due diligence, it was caught before they canvassed the votes.

You choose.
I choose none of the above. Regardless of your ignorance, that "fraud" was also debunked.

• In order to report unofficial results, county clerks use election management system software to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results. Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results.
  • The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.
  • The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error. Even when human error occurs, it is caught during county canvasses.
Maybe, but still far more impressive than the rightarded ignorance on full display here.
You mean a sci-fi nerd who posts links to news articles blowing up rightarded conspiracy bullshit.

Where did you do that?
In my post above which utterly decimated the bullshit conspiracy that Rock County flipped Trump's and Biden's names. The link I posted which quoted a Rock County clerk proved the mistake was a news outlet reporting the numbers incorrectly and not the figures released by her county.

LOLOL

Umm, the clerk double checked the numbers and determined her county's numbers were correct while Fox News wasn't. And since then, Fox News corrected the numbers on their site. Which also matches other news outlets. Why do you suppose Fox News would correct the numbers they posted if they had it right to begin with?
The clerk's assertion is unquestioned by the left, I understand. But...……….. not by any reasonably logical person. Spare me your attempts to use this tired bullying technique you've perfected. It is like you are one of those kids that wears a helmet because they run into walls with their head.
LOLOL

So you can't answer the question, can you? If Fox News' numbers were correct, and not the county, why did Fox News correct their numbers? Which happens to also match the county's numbers after they double checked and happen to match other news outlets.
the Fox News I watched was not conservative. Juan Williams and Donna Brazille? Seriously?
LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

So you still have no explanation why Fox News corrected their numbers if they were right and Rock County was wrong, huh? No explanation for why other news outlets got it right also? No explanation for why double checking the figures also confirmed the results?

Not to mention, had Fox been right and Rock County had flipped the numbers, that would have been a huge story and they could have broken it. According to you, they opted to sit on that story but instead, just corrected the numbers on their end.

I have no clue why Fox News did anything. Nor do you. To imply otherwise is a waste of your time. Numbers are my living. I've been a CPA for 45 years and there is an old saying.

Of course I know why Fox News corrected their figures. That you don't know is on you. The reason they corrected their numbers is because reliable news outlets make corrections when they make a mistake and that's exactly what they did.

That's why their corrected figures match other news outlets and why their corrected figures match Rock County's.

No, you think you know. That's the best you can do in your common citizen role. Accept that fact.
No, I do know. The AP admitted the mistake was theirs. Which matches the article I posted earlier, which stated Fox News got their figures from the AP.

"There was a brief technical error in AP’s collection of the vote count in Rock County, Wisconsin, that was quickly corrected," Patrick Maks, AP spokesman, said in an email to PolitiFact Wisconsin."

And as they also point out -- the 2020 results closely match the 2016 results where...

Hillary won by 10.3 points...​
Biden won by 11.2 points...​

I just don't believe anything a liberal says, posts or opines. You can keep this up as long as you want but you're wasting your time.

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

I just don't believe anything a liberal says, posts or opines. You can keep this up as long as you want but you're wasting your time.
LOLOL

Again, Fox News is not Liberal. :mm:

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

LOLOL

Meh, depends on the viewer. Besides... I was talking about you.

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

LOLOL

Meh, depends on the viewer. Besides... I was talking about you.
Uh, no, it depends on Fox News. Viewers don't determine Fox's ideological bent, Fox's content does. And as far as myself, I'm quoting Fox News. If you think I'm lying, then you think Fox News is lying. And the AP. And the Rock County clerk. And every other news outlet that was tracking vote tallies.

They're all lying according to you yet you have nothing to refute any of that with other than, nuh-uh. Pretty much sums up the conservative intellect, I'll grant you that. :mm:

You have an excuse for everything yet take no responsibility for anything.
You talkin' to me? For what have I not taken responsibility?
I should have qualified that with a TLD prefix. It was a rhetorical broad stroke on the left in general.
Well that would include me. So for what I have not taken responsibility?
Your role as an American. Your role in dividing this country with your divisive leadership in Congress and during the Obama Administration. Your role in promoting socialism in our current liberal progressive rhetoric. Is that too deep for you to digest or do I need to get down to how you mange your household debt?

I should have qualified that with a TLD prefix. It was a rhetorical broad stroke on the left in general.
Your role as an American. Your role in dividing this country with your divisive leadership in Congress and during the Obama Administration. Your role in promoting socialism in our current liberal progressive rhetoric. Is that too deep for you to digest or do I need to get down to how you mange your household debt?
LOLOL

Ahh, so just ODS logorrhea. Carry on. :mm:

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

LOLOL

It is now.
The son's have taken the helm.

LOLOL

[/QUOTE}

I've been trying to get you to pipe down for hours. But with that helmet on, you just keep running head long into walls.

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

LOLOL

It is now.
LOL

Suuure. I'll be sure to write to Hannity, Baier, Carlson, Ingraham, et al., to inform them they're all Liberal now. :lmao:

and the truth annoys you

There was human error.

You choose.

Where did you do that?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Suure, uh-huh...

LOLOL

It is now.
LOL

Suuure. I'll be sure to write to Hannity, Baier, Carlson, Ingraham, et al., to inform them they're all Liberal now. :lmao:

They aren't but overall the tone has shifted to the shit end of the stick

LOLOL

[/QUOTE}

I've been trying to get you to pipe down for hours. But with that helmet on, you just keep running head long into walls.
Try using words. Really helps in a text-based format such as this.

Forum List

Back