Sodomy/Homosexuality is accepted by the White race.

I doubt if ten per cent of the 80% out of wed lock are not telling the baby daddies, bass.

CosbyUp and confront your inner Bass.

Unless you have hard facts Starkey why should I believe you? Are you Jesse Lee Peterson? I once posted a link that said black fathers are in more contact with their kids than white ones when not with the mother of the children, you don't have to live with the mother of the kids to be a father to them and care for them.

I have a co-worker who used to be a guard in the prison system. He said blacks would be sucking dick the first night in prison. It takes whites years (if they're there that long) before they start.

The down low is so prevalent amongst blacks that black women aids rate equals the worse of Africa's.

Blue state Californication, hippy Oregon, Maine, and a host of other blue staters has rejected homo marriage. And, I guess I don't have to say the red staters don't like it either.

:bsflag:

Here you go Starkey:

Obama's Rebuke of Absentee Black Fathers - TIME

Four decades later, King's misgivings have been realized more than his hopes. Stereotypes about negligent black fathers persist, promoted most vehemently by Bill Cosby, who has embarked on a national crusade against the alleged misbehavior of poor black families. And yet such stereotypes may have little basis in reality. Research by Boston College social psychologist Rebekah Levine Coley found that black fathers not living at home are more likely to keep in contact with their children than fathers of any other ethnic or racial group. Coley offers a more complex view of the causes of absenteeism among black fathers: the failure to live up to expectations to provide for their families--owing to stunted economic and educational opportunities--drives poor black men into despair and away from their families. Such findings undermine the arguments about black fathers' inherent pathology or moral lassitude. These men need jobs, not jabs.

Get with the program Starkey, where is your proof of these mass irresponsible black males, or did you get on the Obama and Cosby bandwagon and take a ride? Unwed mothers are not proof of "irresponsibility," you got to do better than that.

I doubt if ten per cent of the 80% out of wed lock are not telling the baby daddies, bass.

Unless you have hard facts Starkey why should I believe you? Are you Jesse Lee Peterson? I once posted a link that said black fathers are in more contact with their kids than white ones when not with the mother of the children, you don't have to live with the mother of the kids to be a father to them and care for them.

Your link is worthless. But I would hope the second part is true, in fact. Our American children deserve far more than what their parents are giving them in time and attention and guidance.

Your link is worthless. But I would hope the second part is true, in fact. Our American children deserve far more than what their parents are giving them in time and attention and guidance.

That link was not worthless but your claim of mass black irresponsible fathers was because you never backed that claim, you looked at some stats and drew a biased conclusion.

It seems that more white people approve of Sodomy/ Homosexuality, than when
compared to Black opinions.
This is what the polls are saying.

Seeing that blacks represent 12 percent of the total population, that's not saying much.

I have a co-worker who used to be a guard in the prison system. He said blacks would be sucking dick the first night in prison. It takes whites years (if they're there that long) before they start.

The down low is so prevalent amongst blacks that black women aids rate equals the worse of Africa's.

Blue state Californication, hippy Oregon, Maine, and a host of other blue staters has rejected homo marriage. And, I guess I don't have to say the red staters don't like it either.

I'm firmly entrenched in the No-BS Zone.

Prison blacks luvs dem sum dik.

I'm firmly entrenched in the No-BS Zone.

Prison blacks luvs dem sum dik.

You seem to know alot about dick junior.

That link was not worthless but your claim of mass black irresponsible fathers was because you never backed that claim, you looked at some stats and drew a biased conclusion.

I don't have go answer worthless links. When you post something objective and verified, I will respond to it.

It seems that more white people approve of Sodomy/ Homosexuality, than when
compared to Black opinions.
This is what the polls are saying.

You seem to spend alot of time contemplating sodomy.

I have to , when you white Devisl are always trying to force your Sodomy/Homosexuality
on the rest of the straight world.!!

Oh contare.....I've noticed there is a dis-proportional number of gays and transsexuals in the black community

I have to , when you white Devisl are always trying to force your Sodomy/Homosexuality

Oh contare.....I've noticed there is a dis-proportional number of gays and transsexuals in the black community

That's cause you are half blind. No, there is not. We whities dominate the perversions in great numbers.

I don't have go answer worthless links. When you post something objective and verified, I will respond to it.

You post something objective that proves your claims, I posted an objective source, not rumblings from Bill Cosby.

The Greeks are considered White?
thinking.gif

New York City's Gay Pride Parade strutted its stuff Sunday, June 29, 2008. The March began at noon from Fifth Avenue and up 52nd Street. Participants out-did themselves with creative costumes and up-beat music. The crowd cheered as the floats rolled past to its final destination at Christopher and Greenwich Street. Fun was had by all!

NYC-Gay Pride Parade - YouTube

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen men trying to be ugly women:doubt:

Apparently its not gay if he is clean and decent and in your mind its a pussy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpysXIgHjw]Tossed Salad Man - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back