Sodomy/Homosexuality is accepted by the White race.

That link was not worthless but your claim of mass black irresponsible fathers was because you never backed that claim, you looked at some stats and drew a biased conclusion.

I don't have go answer worthless links. When you post something objective and verified, I will respond to it.

You post something objective that proves your claims, I posted an objective source, not rumblings from Bill Cosby.

Not how it works. You have to give us a good solid evidence sense of facts or data that supports your position. Then I can address that. You can't, and I don't have to answer that "don't".

I don't have go answer worthless links. When you post something objective and verified, I will respond to it.

You post something objective that proves your claims, I posted an objective source, not rumblings from Bill Cosby.

Not how it works. You have to give us a good solid evidence sense of facts or data that supports your position. Then I can address that. You can't, and I don't have to answer that "don't".

Jake, when you make a claim the burden of proof is on you to refute it, you have no solid facts or evidence that the statistic you quoted is proof of black father irresponsibility, you gave a biased, unsupported interpretation of that stat.

Jake, when you make a claim the burden of proof is on you to refute it, you have no solid facts or evidence that the statistic you quoted is proof of black father irresponsibility, you gave a biased, unsupported interpretation of that stat.

No, the link is worthless. Try again. Burden of proof is yours. Go for it or go home.

No, the link is worthless. Try again. Burden of proof is yours. Go for it or go home.

How was the link worthless and your claim true? be advised Jake, the burden of proof is on *YOU* to prove what you said, that link wasn't worthless and was based on an actually study, what was your claims based on, Bill Cosby's babbling?

You gave an opinion based on a worthless link. 80% of black children are born out of wedlock. You are going to have show how the baby daddies are supporting them in and in their lives. You have not done that.

You gave an opinion based on a worthless link. 80% of black children are born out of wedlock. You are going to have show how the baby daddies are supporting them in and in their lives. You have not done that.

The link seems to support a heathy acceptance of heterosexuality in the Black Communinty.

I'll not even mention statistics among the Bean....:eusa_shhh:erm....I mean Hispanic Raza.

Being born out of wedlock doesn't mean that the fathers are irresponsible, that's what you haven't proven, children born out of wedlock can still have responsible fathers, being married to the mother doesn't automatically make one responsible, and being born out of wedlock doesn't mean the fathers aren't involved.

Being born out of wedlock doesn't mean that the fathers are irresponsible, that's what you haven't proven, children born out of wedlock can still have responsible fathers, being married to the mother doesn't automatically make one responsible, and being born out of wedlock doesn't mean the fathers aren't involved.

Shhhhh. That hurts their narrative.

that link wasn't worthless and was based on an actually study,

Wow, it was based on "an actually study" Frenchy? I hope your French is better than your English or you're going to have a hard time living out the rest of your days in your new country.

Frenchy sounds like he's got just the right attitude to fit in nicely in Europe.

Forum List

Back