Sodomy/Homosexuality is accepted by the White race.

It seems that more white people approve of Sodomy/ Homosexuality, than when
compared to Black opinions.
This is what the polls are saying.

The polls are right, just as they are about blacks having far more children out of wedlock and a much higher percentage of female-head families on relief because so many black males are irresponsible.

The polls are right, just as they are about blacks having far more children out of wedlock and a much higher percentage of female-head families on relief because so many black males are irresponsible.

having children out of wedlock doesn't equal lack of responsible black males.

Sodomy is when someone forces anal sex with another.
Homosexuals having sex...is well....just sex.

I can't believe you wrote that when you sit in front of the Internet. Do you know how to use a "search engine"?

Sodomy | Define Sodomy at Dictionary.com

sod·om·y   [sod-uh-mee] Show IPA
noun
anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
copulation with a member of the same sex.

World English Dictionary
sodomy (ˈsɒdəmɪ)

— n
anal intercourse committed by a man with another man or a woman

[C13: via Old French sodomie from Latin (Vulgate) Sodoma Sodom]

Creating single-parent families is not responsible behavior. Yes, it does indicate many black males (as are many white males) are irresponsible when it comes to the most basic obligations of life: taking care of and raising children.

This is what happens when one plays with polls.

I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms.....it's their business.

Obviously you are not a member of the Republican Majority.

You'd be surprised how many Republicans feel as I do. Most Republicans are small "L" Libertarians, we just want more freedom to live our lives as we see fit without a bunch of government interference. You, by contrast, seem to want government to be everyone's Doctor, Mother, Employer, Mortgage lender, Trustee, Adviser, and Lover....I say, "no thanks". Leave me the hell out of your grand schemes and I will leave you out of mine. Government merely provides the frame - they are not the whole picture. :thup:

Ok, what does it equal, Frenchy?

Creating single-parent families is not responsible behavior. Yes, it does indicate many black males (as are many white males) are irresponsible when it comes to the most basic obligations of life: taking care of and raising children.

This is what happens when one plays with polls.

I know women who get pregnant and either don't tell the father, don't know who the father is and or choose not to be in a relationship with the father or even broke up wih the father, no stat is going to tell you that.

I doubt if ten per cent of the 80% out of wed lock are not telling the baby daddies, bass.

CosbyUp and confront your inner Bass.

Sodomy/Homosexuality is accepted by the White race.

I'll bet dollars to chocolate donuts that you accept some yourself.

If I had my way, Sodomy/Homosexuality would be a crime.!

That would just make it more naughty and fun for you to "have your way".

I have a co-worker who used to be a guard in the prison system. He said blacks would be sucking dick the first night in prison. It takes whites years (if they're there that long) before they start.

The down low is so prevalent amongst blacks that black women aids rate equals the worse of Africa's.

Blue state Californication, hippy Oregon, Maine, and a host of other blue staters has rejected homo marriage. And, I guess I don't have to say the red staters don't like it either.

Forum List

Back