Social Security won't be able to pay full benefits by 2034, a year earlier than expected due to the pandemic

Ray the dancing machine says you can't control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law , and I proved you can . So now he is whining about paying taxes. Tell me what civilization operated without taxes or money paid to the government to operate. These clowns hate our government and hate our country . and think they don't have to pay taxes they say taxes is theft. What a brain dandy this guy is. He is to much of a wimp to back up his bullshit.

And what did I say you fucken idiot? I SAID NO! Need me to go back and quote it a fourth time. My Lord you are slow.

Who gets $53,000? If you're saying a business, then it's not worth the time, the risk, the potential investment failure for a measly 53K. It may be a lot of money for you but it's a failure for a business to make 53K in a years time.
Never said a word about taxing business. just the fat boys that have been getting a free ride in this country.

Never said a word about taxing business. just the fat boys that have been getting a free ride in this country.

So explain how they are getting a free ride with the top 20% of earners in this country pay 83% of all collected federal income taxes. That's what you call a free ride? A free ride is the bottom 45% who pay 0 in income taxes.

And what did I say you fucken idiot? I SAID NO! Need me to go back and quote it a fourth time. My Lord you are slow.

Who gets $53,000? If you're saying a business, then it's not worth the time, the risk, the potential investment failure for a measly 53K. It may be a lot of money for you but it's a failure for a business to make 53K in a years time.
SO the dancing man say you can't control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law . Only 10% of our population has gained any of the new wealth of this country in 40 years , I or anyone else can write tax law and law so that the top 10% won't get a dime of the new profit in this country and it will all go to the 90% who got none of it for the last40 years since the trickle down lie.
trickle.png

trikledown.png
trickle down lie.png
Ray your dancing days are over , you have no clue.

Ray the dancing machine says you can't control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law , and I proved you can . So now he is whining about paying taxes. Tell me what civilization operated without taxes or money paid to the government to operate. These clowns hate our government and hate our country . and think they don't have to pay taxes they say taxes is theft. What a brain dandy this guy is. He is to much of a wimp to back up his bullshit.

No, it's less paying taxes than it is what they waste our money on. What the federal government was to provide the citizenry is listed in the US Constitution.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Imagine our debt (or lack of) if we only adhered to Madison's words.

SO the dancing man say you can't control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law . Only 10% of our population has gained any of the new wealth of this country in 40 years , I or anyone else can write tax law and law so that the top 10% won't get a dime of the new profit in this country and it will all go to the 90% who got none of it for the last40 years since the trickle down lie.

The lie is the brainwashing you've been led to believe. There is no such thing as "the wealth." It's not like we have this pile of money sitting in Washington and they dole it out as they see fit. Money in the US is finite. You can make as much or as little as you can. You know if you leftists concentrated more on making money yourself instead of being obsessed with how much more others have than you, you'd be much farther ahead in life than letting your jealousy bring you down.

No, it's less paying taxes than it is what they waste our money on. What the federal government was to provide the citizenry is listed in the US Constitution.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Imagine our debt (or lack of) if we only adhered to Madison's words.
I don't give a shit about any of that, there is only one issue I addressed and that you failed so miserably at, I made your words into what they are, crap. Only ridiculous clowns think we can operate without taxes. Or any civilization can, your a idiot. You hate our government and our country and i don't , that's the difference between us. What I proved is that You can distribute all the new wealth of this country to anyone you pick to receive it, with tax laws and laws. That simply can't be argued. You have looked like a fool trying to .

The lie is the brainwashing you've been led to believe. There is no such thing as "the wealth." It's not like we have this pile of money sitting in Washington and they dole it out as they see fit. Money in the US is finite. You can make as much or as little as you can. You know if you leftists concentrated more on making money yourself instead of being obsessed with how much more others have than you, you'd be much farther ahead in life than letting your jealousy bring you down.
Thats rediculous , and has apsolutely nothing to do with what I'm telling you or what has been presented for conversation. You are losing it ray the dancing hatemonger.

I don't give a shit about any of that, there is only one issue I addressed and that you failed so miserably at, I made your words into what they are, crap. Only ridiculous clowns think we can operate without taxes. Or any civilization can, your a idiot. You hate our government and our country and i don't , that's the difference between us. What I proved is that You can distribute all the new wealth of this country to anyone you pick to receive it, with tax laws and laws. That simply can't be argued. You have looked like a fool trying to .

So if you're going to take away wealth from people (you deem) to have too much, then what's the point of creating wealth in the first place? As I explained earlier, taxing the wealthy even more than they are already over-taxed only makes the government richer. It does nothing for you and me.

If the federal income tax rate were 0%, the federal government would collect 0 dollars. If the federal income tax rate were 100%, the government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to create wealth?

Now if you don't give a shit about the Constitution, the intent of our founders, it's clear why we are 30 trillion in debt with the Democrats wanting to put us in debt even more with support from people like you. It's why I have promoted that the debt and deficit spending be addressed with a consumption tax. Everybody pays on the goods they buy, let's say 10 cents on every dollar spent. You want free college? It goes up to 12 cents on the dollar. Reparations? 13 cents on the dollar. Increase in food stamp spending, 14 cents per dollar. If everybody had to pay for this idiotic spending and debt, you'd be surprised at how many would revolt new pork spending.

So if you're going to take away wealth from people (you deem) to have too much, then what's the point of creating wealth in the first place? As I explained earlier, taxing the wealthy even more than they are already over-taxed only makes the government richer. It does nothing for you and me.

If the federal income tax rate were 0%, the federal government would collect 0 dollars. If the federal income tax rate were 100%, the government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to create wealth?

Now if you don't give a shit about the Constitution, the intent of our founders, it's clear why we are 30 trillion in debt with the Democrats wanting to put us in debt even more with support from people like you. It's why I have promoted that the debt and deficit spending be addressed with a consumption tax. Everybody pays on the goods they buy, let's say 10 cents on every dollar spent. You want free college? It goes up to 12 cents on the dollar. Reparations? 13 cents on the dollar. Increase in food stamp spending, 14 cents per dollar. If everybody had to pay for this idiotic spending and debt, you'd be surprised at how many would revolt new pork spending.
all crap, all nonsense, what a line of bullshit , taking all their money bullshit, with my program their first $200,000.00 income, their taxes would go down. If it's so bad they can leave, but if they are a business they would also lose American market, my proposal would take it away from these pigs if they think they can leave.. As of now sprite, the hate party owns more of the debt then the democrats do, so kiss off on that bullshit. Your a joke talking about respecting our constitution , you hate our government and country.

Your last comment about consumption tax, you just told me nobody gain only the government gains from higher taxes, everything you said is a joke. a ridiculous nonsensical joke. Raise the taxes to a point that for the next 40 years everyone other then the golden few at the top get it all. The golden few got it all for the last 40 years. You are fine with that. You have no qualms with a tax system that forces all the new wealth of the wealthiest country in the world going to the golden few at the top. Raise taxes on the wealthy, 2/3 of our country wants that and in a democracy they should get it.

The only threat to capitalism is letting only the golden few at the top get all the proceeds of all the new wealth of this country. You take away the promise of the incentive to get ahead and capitalism has no reason to exist. That is exactly what has happened for the last 40 years. The pigs that think they deserve it all will destroy the golden goose. EVERYTHING YOU WROTE IS GARBAGE!!!!

all crap, all nonsense, what a line of bullshit , taking all their money bullshit, with my program their first $200,000.00 income, their taxes would go down. If it's so bad they can leave, but if they are a business they would also lose American market, my proposal would take it away from these pigs if they think they can leave.. As of now sprite, the hate party owns more of the debt then the democrats do, so kiss off on that bullshit. Your a joke talking about respecting our constitution , you hate our government and country.

Your last comment about consumption tax, you just told me nobody gain only the government gains from higher taxes, everything you said is a joke. a ridiculous nonsensical joke. Raise the taxes to a point that for the next 40 years everyone other then the golden few at the top get it all. The golden few got it all for the last 40 years. You are fine with that. You have no qualms with a tax system that forces all the new wealth of the wealthiest country in the world going to the golden few at the top. Raise taxes on the wealthy, 2/3 of our country wants that and in a democracy they should get it.

The only threat to capitalism is letting only the golden few at the top get all the proceeds of all the new wealth of this country. You take away the promise of the incentive to get ahead and capitalism has no reason to exist. That is exactly what has happened for the last 40 years. The pigs that think they deserve it all will destroy the golden goose. EVERYTHING YOU WROTE IS GARBAGE!!!!

Yes, I am fine with people keeping their own money. It's the American way. Theft is theft no matter if it's by the point of a gun or government.

The problem in our society is few care about spending or debt because most don't have a dog in the race. Create a consumption tax for deficits and debt and you'd see how quickly people would start to care. Spend more money on worthless projects like the environment, tax somebody else, why should I care? But what people don't realize is that this country will hit a point where we can't even pay the interest on the debt we owe, and when that happens, nobody will lend us a dime and our country collapses.

Nobody got wealthy over tax structure. People got wealthy risking their own money for investments, starting their own business, creating a new invention, but not because of how taxes are laid out. The people on the top live off of their investments, and investments are needed in this country. Many of us have an IRA and we want to see it continue to grow. Taxes are low for investors so they do put their money in the market that helps out nearly the entire country. Take that away and the market collapses. Even the Democrats realize this.

Yeah, because the "rich" don't already pay their fair share, right? As it stands now the average American won't get back what he/she put into SS. If the cap is removed, those making more than ~128k would be paying even more into a system in which they will never get back. I would be willing to be they will also start cutting SS benefits based on how net worth or how much a person has in their retirement plans. The answer to problems is not ALWAYS to penalize successful people and have them subsidize the porch sitters that vote overwhelmingly for Democrats.
Please stop using the term "porch sitters" because all you have done is modify a very racist term. If you are a racist, just come right out and say it.

1. Removing the cap will not put any of the 1%ers in the poor house. Their lifestyle will not be affected. They would pay the same PERCENT of their income as the rest of us pay instead of getting an undeserved tax break, i.e. close that loop-hole.

2. No one is stealing anyone's money, should Buffett pay a lower percentage of SS tax than his cleaning lady?

3. Run on eliminating SS, see how many votes you'd get, I double-dare you.

#1 They do not receive additional benefits for additional contributions, so no.

#2 Yes, he should! If he paid 12% of his millions, that is much more than 15% of a few thousand, by a factor of about 1000.

#3 Absolutely true.

Please stop using the term "porch sitters" because all you have done is modify a very racist term. If you are a racist, just come right out and say it.

How is that a racist term? Forgive me, I was not aware. Porch sitters was a term that I came up with to describe lazy folks. I had not previously heard anyone else using this term and it has no racial undertones whatsoever to me. If it seems racist to you then you may be the one with the problem as you are assigning "lazy" to only one set of the population.

#1 They do not receive additional benefits for additional contributions, so no.

#2 Yes, he should! If he paid 12% of his millions, that is much more than 15% of a few thousand, by a factor of about 1000.

#3 Absolutely true.
1. How do you propose to fix SS? My solution is to remove the cap and increase the tax by 0.50%
2. We disagree that Buffett should pay a lower percent of SS than his cleaning ladies. I say he should NOT.
3. If anyone runs on eliminating SS, he would lose in a landslide.

1. How do you propose to fix SS? My solution is to remove the cap and increase the tax by 0.50%
2. We disagree that Buffett should pay a lower percent of SS than his cleaning ladies. I say he should NOT.
3. If anyone runs on eliminating SS, he would lose in a landslide.
Raise the cap and then look at things.

Most likely nothing further needed

How is that a racist term? Forgive me, I was not aware. Porch sitters was a term that I came up with to describe lazy folks. I had not previously heard anyone else using this term and it has no racial undertones whatsoever to me. If it seems racist to you then you may be the one with the problem as you are assigning "lazy" to only one set of the population.
I find it hard to believe you never heard the term "porch monkeys".

Forum List

Back