Social Groups

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
How can I allow members of a Social Group to create their own threads within the group? The group is by "invite" so does that mean that only I can create now threads/topics? One of the members just contacted me and said that he's not able to start his own topic.

How can I allow members of a Social Group to create their own threads within the group? The group is by "invite" so does that mean that only I can create now threads/topics? One of the members just contacted me and said that he's not able to start his own topic.
That is odd. In the CC (Conservatives Clubhouse), any member can create a new discussion by clicking on "Post New Discussion". This option should be available for all the groups. It defeats the purpose otherwise.

Last edited:
That is odd. In the CC (Conservatives Clubhouse), any member can create a new discussion by clicking on "Post New Discussion". This option should be available for all the groups. It defeats the purpose otherwise.

That's always been the case on other forums as well. I've led many group and have been a member of many others and I've always been able to start a thread whenever I wanted.

I actually started three different social groups at the same time but was only able to enter two of them. I was blocked from entering the third. LOL. So I deleted it. It would do my no good otherwise. :D

I actually started three different social groups at the same time but was only able to enter two of them. I was blocked from entering the third. LOL. So I deleted it. It would do my no good otherwise. :D
So...you like groupies, do ya?

So...you like groupies, do ya?

Depends. :D

Forum List

Back