Happy Mother's Day

giphy.gif

thanks, Chuck, and Shart!

You know how you can really thank me, Jermie?

Name your next son "Shart".

Bet you won't.

Just sayin'.

I'm thinking about buying a black angus bull with a white face that looks like a ghost. He is stunningly beautiful. They have to have a name that stands out. My red angus bull is called Melvin the Magnificent.

How does Shart Attack sound? I think it has a certain ring to it! The face would definitely convince anyone he's Shart.

p.s. I am a grandma and no longer having children. My sons are all bulls now...

p.s.s. I have a better idea. I'll adopt you as mine and then name the bull Shart. This is my favorite photo of my son, Melvin. I had just bought a beautiful blonde colored heifer and put her in his backyard and he was looking at her saying, who is that blonde? So cute. This is one of his baby photos. He was just a babe.

100_1255_zps991f7e62.jpg~original

Last edited:

Bet you won't.

Just sayin'.

I'm thinking about buying a black angus bull with a white face that looks like a ghost. He is stunningly beautiful. They have to have a name that stands out. My red angus bull is called Melvin the Magnificent.

How does Shart Attack sound? I think it has a certain ring to it! The face would definitely convince anyone he's Shart.

p.s.s. I have a better idea. I'll adopt you as mine and then name the bull Shart. This is my favorite photo of my son, Melvin. I had just bought a beautiful blonde colored heifer and put her in his backyard and he was looking at her saying, who is that blonde? So cute. This is one of his baby photos. He was just a babe.

Buy em when they're young, cause you know what it cost for an older one..

Bet you won't.

Just sayin'.

Nice lookin' steer ya got there, dear.

Sounds like a load of bullsharts ta me, though. :poop:

Bet you won't.

Just sayin'.

Happy Mother's Day, Jeremiah, and all our other mothers in USMB!

Forum List

Back