Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

What a sick thing to say. Only someone who is void of all conscience could laugh at the suffering of those who died in the Holocaust. Truly you are a sad case.
There wasn't a so called holocaust. ...... :cool:
Of course there was. If you are looking for fairy tales - here is one for you - There wasn't a so called Palestinian people. And there still isn't! It's the greatest hoax of the 21st century!

Exactly right!

It's called Pallywood.

Fanger must be ae very miserabl person, Hoss. I cannot imagine going through life in such a way. How sad.
You can add Sunni Troll and Penelope to that list :cool:
One time when I was on vacation in NYC.

I visited a Holocaust museum during the day, and went to a comedy club later that night.

The comedy club had some good comedians that told a few jokes that made me chuckle.

But the museum was a laugh riot that kept me in stitches. ....... :lol: :lol:
What a sick thing to say. Only someone who is void of all conscience could laugh at the suffering of those who died in the Holocaust. Truly you are a sad case.

What do you expect from a grown man who spends every single day of his life trolling message forums and spreading hatred of Jews, Blacks and Gays? He's a miserable lowlife who uses the internet to spread lies and hatred to let out the frustration he has over being a failure in life.
:cool:

There wasn't a so called holocaust. ...... :cool:
Of course there was. If you are looking for fairy tales - here is one for you - There wasn't a so called Palestinian people. And there still isn't! It's the greatest hoax of the 21st century!

Exactly right!

It's called Pallywood.

I'm not Palestinian.......so it really doesn't affect me one way or the other. ....... :cool:
Neither are they. Pass the word.

I do not drink. Let me break it down for you so you can understand what I'm talking about. You should stop believing in a false prophet for your salvation because it is going to take you to hell. You should start believing the Word of God and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you because without him you'll perish. Understand now?

I do not drink. Let me break it down for you so you can understand what I'm talking about. You should stop believing in a false prophet for your salvation because it is going to take you to hell. You should start believing the Word of God and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you because without him you'll perish. Understand now?
Let me break it down for you.

You need to leave your devil inspired christian cult. Quit worshipping zionist jews and accept Islam.

Understand now? ...... :cool:

What is the farce? If you posted the you tube video it is your responsibility to summarize the content and offer your opinion. Otherwise you are just another idiot post and run ignoramous.

To the Jewish board members, I apologize that you have to put up with this anti-Semitic nonsense by these nutzi sons-of-bitches. (Who is monotoring this site?)

To the nutzi sons-of-bitches, if you say shit like this in my presence, and the opportunity presents itself, bodily harm will ensue!

To the nutzi sons-of-bitches, if you say shit like this in my presence, and the opportunity presents itself, bodily harm will ensue!
g1338964568942672395.jpg

Let me break it down for you.

You need to leave your devil inspired christian cult. Quit worshipping zionist jews and accept Islam.

Understand now? ...... :cool:
And join Mohammad in hell? No thank you! Let's get down to the real truth here, Sunni man.

It is written:

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2 Thessalonians 1:6

Who is God speaking to in this verse? To His own children. He will recompense tribulation upon those who trouble us. So as you and fanger have troubled the Jews tonight (and me) with this nonsense thread what tribulation should you both expect to fall upon yourselves in the coming days? I have no idea. Whatever it is - neither of you will forget it.

Make sure and let us know what happens. It will be a good testimony / warning for others not to follow your examples.

How many posts since the you tube video posted by fanger and not a single defense of his alleged opinion. Coward or just another ignorant idiot?

To the Jewish board members, I apologize that you have to put up with this anti-Semitic nonsense by these nutzi sons-of-bitches. (Who is monotoring this site?)

I understand your anger but let God handle it. God will avenge us of our enemies and you can be sure He is able to do what we are not able to do. God will handle this one.

Seriously Jeremiah, just lay down and sleep it off.

You will feel better in the morning.

And hopefully none of your church members saw you stumbling around in a drunken stupor. ...... :cool:

Let us know what happens, Sunni man. It will be a good lesson to others here not to follow in your footsteps.

Has everything to do with what is happening now. Story telling is what the Zionist do best.

whoring in the gutter is what the Penelope does---not well ---but it is what the slut, and all those of her kind do

Has everything to do with what is happening now. Story telling is what the Zionist do best.

whoring in the gutter is what the Penelope does---not well ---but it is what the slut, and all those of her kind do
I defer to your experienced opinion, Irosie

thank you -----I did an internship in an inner city public health facility during a huge outbreak of CLAP-------most of the named "contacts" were "Penelope"

Forum List

Back