So, You"re Jewish!

"Oh you're Jewish? Love your nails!". Rep to the first person who can identify where that quote came from.

I am not Jewish. Sorry... But I want to respond to the poster who said it was the Nazis... okay... But really can you stop there? The German citizens who looked away are culpable and the Catholic Church.. Hello? how so you may ask... they looked the other way... guilt comes in form of action and inaction. Does it not?

I am not Jewish. Sorry... But I want to respond to the poster who said it was the Nazis... okay... But really can you stop there? The German citizens who looked away are culpable and the Catholic Church.. Hello? how so you may ask... they looked the other way... guilt comes in form of action and inaction. Does it not?

Exactly what could the Church have done? The only ones guilty in the church are those that took no action they were capable of, limited as that was. Or those that actively helped the Germans.

Are we all guilty then? we stand by while our government supports Palestinian genocide. And othe murderous activity in the Middle East.

They were blamed for the downfall of Germany after WW1 b/c of how the treaty was worked.

supposedly it was all worked out by Jews.

Weather it's true or not, that was the perception.

Does that make it OK to try to kill them all off? Oh, no. hell no.

the Nazi did what they did b/c they wanted to. What the Church knew is debatable.

Are we all guilty then? we stand by while our government supports Palestinian genocide. And othe murderous activity in the Middle East.

It's not genocide. And we have given money to Hamas, a know terror group.

Us killing people in Libyia is far more criminal.

i dont know what more they could have done then grant amnisty to the Jews. Or condem condem condem... speak out. They had power enough to make an agreement with Hitler that he wouldn't cross their boundries. So I figure they managed to protect themselves in the situation. God's self proclamed representatives could have surely found a way to do something to act on the behalf of others..

I am not trying to pick on them I just feel they should be accountable too.

btw this is all coming from a christian who believes that it is the responsibility of all christian's to serve our fellow man.

It's not genocide. And we have given money to Hamas, a know terror group.

Us killing people in Libyia is far more criminal.

It's genocide, much like we did to Native Americans.

You know what. You are right we Americans should loudly condem those responsible for the plight of the Palestinians....

hmm lets start with the Jordanian government who refused to allow their citizens the right to return to their home land...

You know what. You are right we Americans should loudly condem those responsible for the plight of the Palestinians....

hmm lets start with the Jordanian government who refused to allow their citizens the right to return to their home land...

Israel is the Palestinian homeland.

No it is not. The League of Nations authorized two Countries to form in that territory. One Jewish, one Arab. The Jews formed their Country the Arabs refused to do so numerous times over the last 65 years.

No it is not. The League of Nations authorized two Countries to form in that territory. One Jewish, one Arab. The Jews formed their Country the Arabs refused to do so numerous times over the last 65 years.

So because the " League of Nations " says Palestinians had to give up half their land to Jews from Europe that makes it their land? And is Israel honoring the "League of Nations(zionist controlled)" borders? Why would the Arabs accept such an unfair deal?

Judging People generally without context is in the service of what Christian Principle??? You are Catholic bashing to what end?

Forum List

Back