So, You"re Jewish!

Israel is the Palestinian homeland.

No it is not. The League of Nations authorized two Countries to form in that territory. One Jewish, one Arab. The Jews formed their Country the Arabs refused to do so numerous times over the last 65 years.

So because the " League of Nations " says Palestinians had to give up half their land to Jews from Europe that makes it their land? And is Israel honoring the "League of Nations(zionist controlled)" borders? Why would the Arabs accept such an unfair deal?

Mark Twain in the Holy Land « Zionism and the State of Israel

He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

The Jordinians that "lived" there did nothing with the land and didn't want it until the League of Nations put Jews there.
They still didn't really want it, until the Jews made vast improvements in the land.

THEN

It's a palestinian homeland.

Who the hell claims a former wasteland as thier homeland?

Liars, that's who.

Who do you blame for the Holocaust?

The propaganda machine called the WZO.

Not only a pothead loser, 9/11 troofer, but also a holocaust denier. Welcome to the ignore listen troll. Oh I will open some of your post give you a neg!

I'm not a" holocaust denier" I'm just not a holocaust liar. If you want to bury your head in the sand and listen to people who only kiss your ass then more power to you. I'm glad for your opinion or anyones wether I disagree with them or not. I don't try to bully someone with ignore lists or insults.

The propaganda machine called the WZO.

Not only a pothead loser, 9/11 troofer, but also a holocaust denier. Welcome to the ignore listen troll. Oh I will open some of your post give you a neg!

I'm not a" holocaust denier" I'm just not a holocaust liar. If you want to bury your head in the sand and listen to people who only kiss your ass then more power to you. I'm glad for your opinion or anyones wether I disagree with them or not. I don't try to bully someone with ignore lists or insults.

Are you saying it didn't happen?

Forum List

Back