So Women never lie about Rape?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This one sure did

'Serial liar' jailed after bogus rape claims - BBC News

A "serial liar" who made a series of bogus sexual assault allegations against 15 men has been jailed for 10 years.

Jemma Beale, 25, claimed she was raped by nine men and sexually assaulted by six, all strangers, in four encounters spanning three years.

One allegation led to the conviction of a man who was jailed for seven years.

Beale from Hounslow was found guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice at Southwark Crown Court.

Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith told Beale, who was in a relationship with a woman: "This trial has revealed, what was then not obvious, that you are a very, very convincing liar and you enjoy being seen as a victim.​

One data point and you feel the need to post a thread? She may have lied, and yet that does not make every woman who claims she has been sexually assaulted a liar.

It also mean not every rape was a rape but you will convict the man before getting all the information...

One data point and you feel the need to post a thread? She may have lied, and yet that does not make every woman who claims she has been sexually assaulted a liar.

It also mean not every rape was a rape but you will convict the man before getting all the information...
Except Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, who abused and raped 7 women.

Is that opinion taken from your criminal history?

I never had the pleasure of serving on a jury, though I was called half a dozen times. It seems defense attorney's aren't real happy to have LE on a jury. Thus I never convicted anyone, and always sought to get the details correct when writing an arrest report.

Except Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, who abused and raped 7 women.

You lie much to often. Name the women you claim President Clinton raped, or be known as the damn liar I know you to be!

I never had the pleasure of serving on a jury, though I was called half a dozen times. It seems defense attorney's aren't real happy to have LE on a jury. Thus I never convicted anyone, and always sought to get the details correct when writing an arrest report.

Sure you do.

You first find out if they are white.

Then you find out if they are Republican..

Then you scream guilty...

Never been arrested for rape nor have I ever done hard time for any crime. Spent a night in the drunk tank but to you that should have been a death sentence because anyone that is not like you should be dead...

She probably just said to make people think someone actually wanted to fuck her lol

YOUR TITLE

So Women never lie about Rape?

who said women NEVER lie about rape? your title is bull crud! ;)

You lie much to often. Name the women you claim President Clinton raped, or be known as the damn liar I know you to be!
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

She may have lied, and yet that does not make every woman who claims she has been sexually assaulted a liar.
No, but those who lie do make it harder for those who are honest to be taken seriously.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My newest favorite singer, the one at the top of the picture here, was the victim of a lying word that I can't say who's choice of action drove him into eating a gun on June 10, 1998.....may the Lord forgive me for what I currently think of that woman.

157006.jpg

It does prove that not every allegation of sexual assault is true.

Sure you do.

Never been arrested for rape nor have I ever done hard time for any crime. Spent a night in the drunk tank but to you that should have been a death sentence because anyone that is not like you should be dead...

Nope, I'm color blind and enforced the law based on the evidence, and on the attitude test; some times a warning is appropriate, but some people are too stupid or arrogant or pugnacious and need a ride to the holding cell.

Sure you do.

Nope, I'm color blind and enforced the law based on the evidence, and on the attitude test; some times a warning is appropriate, but some people are too stupid or arrogant or pugnacious and need a ride to the holding cell.

You're not color blind. You helped elect a President using skin color as the primary reason for your vote.

Sure you do.

Don't lie...

Forum List

Back