So why does the GOP block funding for VA improvements?

The VA has been funded over the ying yang for decades. It's not a matter of cash. Stop with the lies ok?

Has anyone else seen me posting somewhere?

This pisses me clean off.

I haven't been on all the time so I'm not sure what that is about

I didn't post this.

'Not a worry Yet

Laate to the party my friend. Just ask no beg the mods to let get get of this one.

Something is really going funky down with this. This is beyond strange. I did not post this."

If were going down the old partisan road then why doesn't the President pick up his phone and pen and do something about it? He has made it clear he's willing to do this and go around Congress for something he truly supports Obamacare comes to mind so why not the veterans?

The tea party also blocked funding for cancer research and other diseases. These people are as fucked as the far left.

Because I have really crazy stuff going on with my mail I am going to give you a pass. If you are still serious by the morning I hope you have a god and that you can pray to him/her .

If were going down the old partisan road then why doesn't the President pick up his phone and pen and do something about it? He has made it clear he's willing to do this and go around Congress for something he truly supports Obamacare comes to mind so why not the veterans?

While its still going looney tunes am I seeing daffy?

The tea party also blocked funding for cancer research and other diseases. These people are as fucked as the far left.

well why don't you demand they shut down a couple of useless government agencies like the irs, blm, epa then you would have all the money you wished for...pet projects
or take up a collection of all your rich friends and donate to these projects? or is that a lot for you to consider if it's not using other people's (taxpayers) monies?

FLASHBACK: Mainstream Media Largely Ignored GOP's Obstruction Of Veterans Health Bill | Research | Media Matters for America

Bill back in February- not remembered by "librul" media. The oligarchs who own them aren't librul...:eusa_liar:

Maybe when the obstructionist reid stops prohibiting amendments from the minority party, he might get more cooperation. This so called obstruction goes both ways.

The bills he gets from the House are a bad joke- pure propaganda, DOA, for propaganda purposes and the dupes only...:eusa_whistle:

This is another scandal that only comes up now because of a more open atmosphere, better treatment of whistle blowers, etc etc. This is why things are now getting fixed.

How about bringing home a few tens of thousands of our troops? Close half of the useless bases and focus on America???

so you couldn't bring yourself to CLOSE a few government agencies huh like the EPA, BLM, IRS, NEA, etc?
you want to cut the one thing this GOVERNMENT is suppose to provide the people, our protection and defense against all enemy's

FLASHBACK: Mainstream Media Largely Ignored GOP's Obstruction Of Veterans Health Bill | Research | Media Matters for America

Bill back in February- not remembered by "librul" media. The oligarchs who own them aren't librul...:eusa_liar:

Maybe when the obstructionist reid stops prohibiting amendments from the minority party, he might get more cooperation. This so called obstruction goes both ways.

The bills he gets from the House are a bad joke- pure propaganda, DOA, for propaganda purposes and the dupes only...:eusa_whistle:

This is another scandal that only comes up now because of a more open atmosphere, better treatment of whistle blowers, etc etc. This is why things are now getting fixed.

If you believe what you posted then I suggest you have not been reading a news paper in that last 5 years. Obama's treatment of Whistleblowers is appalling even the Huffington post thinks so. Obama has attacked the constitution on many fronts apparently he thinks the document is up for his opinion. From the execution of Americans by drone to his treatment of whistleblowers Obama's actions are a threat to the Republic.

Why Whistleblowers Matter

Given what we now know, it's easy to ignore what we don't know about how our government is acting in our name. That's why the figure of the whistleblower -- and the Obama administration's urge to suppress whistleblowing of any sort -- remains so important. How are we ever to know anything about the workings of that secret state of ours if someone doesn't tell us? As a result, the website I run, TomDispatch.com, remains dedicated to documenting the Obama administration's ongoing war against those who have the urge to bring the secret workings of the national security state to our attention -- especially in cases like Robert MacLean's, where otherwise little notice is paid in the mainstream media. So we've just published a piece about MacLean, "Silencing Whistleblowers Obama Style," by Peter Van Buren. Himself a State Department whistleblower, in it Van Buren takes another deep dive into the dark territory he has dubbed post-Constitutional America.

Silencing Whistleblowers Obama-Style

That our current government has been willing to fight for more than seven years -- maybe all the way to the Supreme Court -- to weaken legal whistleblowing protections tells a tale of our times. That it seeks to silence whistleblowers at a moment when their disclosures are just beginning to reveal the scope of our unconstitutional national security state is cause for great concern. That the government demands whistleblowers work within the system and then seeks to modify that same system to thwart them goes beyond hypocrisy.

This is the very definition of post-Constitutional America where legality and illegality blur -- and always in the government’s favor; where the founding principles of our nation only apply when, as, and if the executive sees fit. The devil is indeed in the details.

Forum List

Back