So Why Do Mods Keep You from Replying on Your Own OP?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
While everyone else can post away.
Mmmmm?????
1705082109587.png

Thread 'Transvestites Reading to Kids in Public Libraries'
Transvestites Reading to Kids in Public Libraries

Sometimes posters foolishly get carried away and think they are free to make Pedo Accusations on the board, incurring 2 point warnings and thread bans after somebody reports them. Most OP's do not.
There was no calling any specific person a pedo on a topic of pedophillia being normalized.

Sometimes posters foolishly get carried away and think they are free to make Pedo Accusations on the board, incurring 2 point warnings and thread bans after somebody reports them. Most OP's do not.

Well that is reasonably fair, but things like wanting to derail our own thread shouldn't be an issue as long as we don't care about it.

There was no calling any specific person a pedo on a topic of pedophillia being normalized.
Looks like everybody back in Sept got the idea. Sometimes people think they are smooth and nobody will notice. Strangely enough, it is often not even the target that reports them.

Well that is reasonably fair, but things like wanting to derail our own thread shouldn't be an issue as long as we don't care about it.
What did I say that was so funny?

Strangely enough, it is often not even the target that reports them.

That's where the elementary school phrase "minding your own beeswax" comes to mind.

You guys are the ones normalizing it.
i've asked about 10 people to renounce and denounce diddling children

there was never a response...you people are sick mother fuckers

this explains what you lived

So Why Do Mods Keep You from Replying on Your Own OP?​

They do it for your own good

Welllllll. . .I don't think we should be able to break the rules with our own thread any more than with anybody else's thread. Some of us actually want to discuss a topic and its hard enough to do with those gung ho to start a food fight or change the subject or otherwise derail the thread. They hope to get it bounced out of the forum if not closed altogether if it's a topic they don't like.

So I guess if I was modding, I would not allow even the OP to deliberately derail his/her own thread. (I don't know that you did that. Just going with the conversation here. :) )

Forum List

Back