So why again did all of these stay quiet till now?

40 years later? Any guesses?

What you don't understand is that these girls, now women DID NOT come forward. The Washington Post FOUND them. Indicating that complaints were filed against Roy Moore, possibly decades ago, that were ignored because of his status in life.

moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Leigh Corfman, left, in a photo from 1979, when she was about 14. At right, from top, Wendy Miller around age 16, Debbie Wesson Gibson around age 17 and Gloria Thacker Deason around age 18. (Family photos)
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Now this woman came forward after the above told their stories.

And the girls, now women being found is verified in this video when the woman lawyer makes her comments.

Be assured that all cards have not been dealt yet. If Roy Moore is actually elected there will be many more bombs to drop. This is why every Republican is telling him to drop out of this race now. The smartest thing for Alabama Republicans to do is vote for the Democrat. Because if he is elected he will be another weapon of mass destruction that Democrats will ride to hell and back with--during the midterm election cycle next year.

Last edited:
We have Republicans saying they support Moore even if he did it.
Much like snowflakes defended / still defends Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, Anthony Weiner, Harvy Weinstein, and others...

The epic hypocrisy is lost on Snowflakes...

The trouble is that I can say that Clinton, Trump and Moore are sexual harassers. Republicans who attack Clinton and yet try to cover up for Moore is not a party I want to be a part of and has no more credibility than Democrats do.
Demanding evidence - proof of guilt - is not 'covering up' for someone.

Insisting someone is innocent in the face of evidence, as snowflakes do, is 'covering up'.

Last edited:
We have Republicans saying they support Moore even if he did it.
Much like snowflakes defended / still defends Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, Anthony Weiner, Harvy Weinstein, and others...

The epic hypocrisy is lost on Snowflakes...

The trouble is that I can say that Clinton, Trump and Moore are sexual harassers. Republicans who attack Clinton and yet try to cover up for Moore is not a party I want to be a part of and has no more credibility than Democrats do.
Demanding evidence - proof of guilt - is not 'covering up' for someone.

Insisting someone is innocent in the face of evidence, as snowflakes do, is 'covering up'.

These girls, now women did not come forward, the Washington Post found them. Clearly because there were complaints filed against Roy Moore decades ago, that were ignored, probably because of his status in life.

If you listen to the audio interviews with Sean Hannity and the reponse with Heraldo and others carefully--you'll actually be able to follow what I just said.

So vote for Roy Moore at your peril, there is much more to this they're showing us right now.

Why did the good god fearing people of Gadsden keep quiet all these years?

Maybe they were afraid of a politically powerful judge
Maybe they didn't want to bring up dirt on the local hero

Why did the good god fearing people of Gadsden keep quiet all these years?

Maybe they were afraid of a politically powerful judge
Maybe they didn't want to bring up dirt on the local hero

He was an assistant district attorney in 1979, hardly powerful at all.

These girls, now women did not come forward, the Washington Post found them. Clearly because there were complaints filed against Roy Moore decades ago, that were ignored, probably because of his status in life.

If you listen to the audio interviews with Sean Hannity and the reponse with Heraldo and others carefully--you'll actually be able to follow what I just said.

So vote for Roy Moore at your peril, there is much more to this they're showing us right now.

Oreo, I am right there with you.
- The media did some digging. If they simply reported what they found and no coercion etc went on, God bless 'em for exposing this.

- The SOB's who knew about the crimes / acts back then and kept it quiet need to be exposed and publicly ridiculed as well. I can't remember who recently said 'everyone knew / Moore's deeds were widely known' should have to explain why he knew - if he did - and yet never came forward.

- Id Moore is guilty, he needs to face every punishment he has coming to him.

- As far as voting for him, 'Buyer Beware' is a definite. I (95%) wouldn't vote for him. I don't know the person running against him, so I can't tell you if I would vote for them...meaning if I did not like him/her not voting might be an 'acceptable' decision...to me

Remember, 20 years after Byrd was the Grand Kleagle, he was elected to Congress and later became the Conscious of the Democrat Senate

Forum List

Back