Zone1 So where did my thread go?

How was it violating anything?

The photo that was showing Hunter having sex with a female, was censored as to not show explicit body parts. I’ve seen many other photos like that posted here before.
The top and bottom of it is, even the mods don't want to see your wank material, hence why it was banished to the hidden crap forum.

Says it was moved but link does not work.

Now mods just delete threads they don’t like?

View attachment 668953
Censorship on this site has really been turned up recently. A LOT more threads are getting deleted/hidden these days. It is a change in the culture and in our political landscape where censorship has become normalized and people don't think much of it anymore. Lefties have become emboldened by the lack of reaction from us when they politically censor us, so expect this culture of deplatforming, canceling, and censorship to get worse.

Thank you. A lot of my threads are ongoing issues, like masking, January 6th, Rudy's antics, etc. I feel like keeping all my Rudy posts in one thread becomes a continuing history that anyone can read without having them all scattered across 20 threads, all created by me. It's also easier for those who don't want to see anything critical of Rudy to just ignore that thread.
Done.

How was it violating anything?

The photo that was showing Hunter having sex with a female, was censored as to not show explicit body parts. I’ve seen many other photos like that posted here before.
When I checked it after you mentioned it in this thread, that image was not censored enough. That is more than likely the reason one of the mods moved it.

Censorship on this site has really been turned up recently. A LOT more threads are getting deleted/hidden these days. It is a change in the culture and in our political landscape where censorship has become normalized and people don't think much of it anymore. Lefties have become emboldened by the lack of reaction from us when they politically censor us, so expect this culture of deplatforming, canceling, and censorship to get worse.
What amazes me these days is how the left has grown to absolutely despise liberal values.

All they care about is domination and control.

Mrs Mo and I never stopped. N-95s.

She's had covid twice and still hasn't got over her second bout of long covid...and I'm sure as hell not bringing it home to her.

First long covid was 11 months...this one we are at 13.
My sense of smell is not 100% what it was before my fairly mild bout of Covid. Not sure it will ever come back. It may not kill you but it can definitely affect other aspects of your life.

So you need a mask when put among the Democrat voting base
dumb-huh.gif

Forum List

Back