So when is Rush moving out of the USA?

I wonder where he'll go that doesn't already have universal healthcare.

If he goes anywhere, you know he will fly in here for major Surgery. That or fly the Surgical Team to him. I don't think he has to worry about Healthcare costs.

Personally I don't give a crap about what drunken Chris Matthews thinks or the comedians lefties love, Jon Stewart and Bill Maher joke about but Rush's opinion seems so important to the left that they can't let go of it. It's weird that they spend so much time obsessing about a voice on the radio while the freaking attorney general is killing cops with illegal weapons.

I, Myself am Dying for Universal (Procedure Denied) Health Care, literally. That's truly something to look forward to.

Hmmmmm, I don't recall him saying this......another lie.

If he said it, is was his typical sarcasm mocking liberals that said it for real under Bush.

Rush is actually better off with this bullshit today because he gets more people listening ($$$$) and he knows Romney winning is a given now.

Got that asswipe?

Rush Limbaugh says he'll leave the U.S. if healthcare reform becomes law.

The conservative talker said on his broadcast on Tuesday that he'll flee to Costa Rica to avoid changes to the U.S. healthcare system.

"I'll just tell you this, if this passes, and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented, I am leaving the country," he told a caller. "I'll go to Costa Rica."

Limbaugh says he'll leave United States if healthcare reform implemented - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

wipe yer own ass if you can remember to berzerkoid.

Forum List

Back